Glen Beck

It has been my experience that those who hold an opinion about somebody as negative as this:

"Glenn Beck can be found on many pages. The narrow minded moralism, the good-bad thinking, the certainty, the groupthink, and externalization that Beck demonstrates is clearly an example of the prejudiced mind/person"

is almost always an example of somebody who has been influenced by leftwing groupthink such as is found on various left leaning internet sites, but who has never listened to the show enough himself to grasp the flavor or content of it. If that were not true, I think much different imagery would have been used to criticize Glenn Beck.

You know, I watched this lying dirtbag when he first surfaced on CNN. I watched his show for a while, but, when I figured out that he didn't have a clue and used nothing but rhetoric and spin for his bullshit, I quit watching.

Now? I tune in to FAUX Noise when his show is on if I feel like kicking something. Kinda cathartic to yell at the tv whenever I catch him lying or bullshitting others (which is often).

It has been my experience that those who hold an opinion about somebody as negative as this:

"Glenn Beck can be found on many pages. The narrow minded moralism, the good-bad thinking, the certainty, the groupthink, and externalization that Beck demonstrates is clearly an example of the prejudiced mind/person"

is almost always an example of somebody who has been influenced by leftwing groupthink such as is found on various left leaning internet sites, but who has never listened to the show enough himself to grasp the flavor or content of it. If that were not true, I think much different imagery would have been used to criticize Glenn Beck.

You know, I watched this lying dirtbag when he first surfaced on CNN. I watched his show for a while, but, when I figured out that he didn't have a clue and used nothing but rhetoric and spin for his bullshit, I quit watching.

Now? I tune in to FAUX Noise when his show is on if I feel like kicking something. Kinda cathartic to yell at the tv whenever I catch him lying or bullshitting others (which is often).

clueless people seldom have a clue to other people having a clue.. so kick away,, good therapy for dipshit haters on the left.

clueless people seldom have a clue to other people having a clue.. so kick away,, good therapy for dipshit haters on the left.

I just listened to him the other day. While the sarcasm was thick, the rethoric heated.

His message was spot on.

I just listened to him the other day. While the sarcasm was thick, the rethoric heated.

His message was spot on.
Beck is quite sarcastic
but hes usually spot on

His message was spot on.
Beck is quite sarcastic
but hes usually spot on

There are many problems that Glenn Beck has, I personally think he is ridiculous, but his main problem is with himself. He seems to discredit himself a lot. He is his own biggest enemy. He's a goldfish swimming in his own bowl.

His message was spot on.
Beck is quite sarcastic
but hes usually spot on

There are many problems that Glenn Beck has, I personally think he is ridiculous, but his main problem is with himself. He seems to discredit himself a lot. He is his own biggest enemy. He's a goldfish swimming in his own bowl.
thanks for your partisan input

Michael Moore and Glenn Beck should do a show together. From the descriptions I've read of Beck in here the two of them are like peas in a pod.

I dont think either one can top the idiocracy of Al Gore though.

Beck is quite sarcastic
but hes usually spot on

thanks for your partisan input

No man you have it wrong, It wasn't meant to be partisan. If you (the commentator) want to be taken seriously don't discredit yourself. That's just a rule, no matter what "side" you are on.

No man you have it wrong, It wasn't meant to be partisan. If you (the commentator) want to be taken seriously don't discredit yourself. That's just a rule, no matter what "side" you are on.

I actually like it when the guy trying to persuade me realizes he is simply a man and flawed like everyone else. I dont think it discredits him at all. In fact, Im willing to bet there are about 6 billion people who can relate to being human.

i'm not following the logic in the last post....can you dumb it down a lil for me :D

It means the commentator has to be more than human before AnCo will take him seriously. Being humble and admitting one's flaws apparently undermines one's credibility.

Quite frankly, I like having honest people share their points of view. And one thing I know about Glen, he is honest. You might think he is a lunatic, but he is telling you what he honestly thinks.

Not only is Beck high strung, but he's a liar and an idiot as well.

He lied on his show (just before appearing on the View), about Barbara and Whoopi. He then apologized on the show, but, the following day (on his show), stated the same fucking lie he'd just apologized for.

Nope.......Beck is an idiot in search of a village.

He lied on his show (just before appearing on the View), about Barbara and Whoopi. He then apologized on the show, but, the following day (on his show), stated the same fucking lie he'd just apologized for.

Is that the one about where they were sitting on the train? Who gives a fuck about where they were actually sitting? It was a non-issue and didn't matter if it were a lie or not. It affected noone.

Wow. Such vitriol and insults directed at a talkshow host usually means that talkshow host is extremely popular, has high ratings, and is hitting a lot of liberal nerves. Those who condemn in such strident terms usually can't beat the guy on his point of view, so they attack him on any issue which they can nitpick. I wonder how many of them condemn their heroes, say President Obama, and call him a "f*ing liar" when he misspeaks, or gets something wrong, or puts incorrect information out there?

They actually recently elected one of those who did a whole lot of that on purpose to the U.S. Senate:

alfrank.jpg

But of course no double standard is applied in criticism of national figures. Naw. None.

Is that the one about where they were sitting on the train? Who gives a fuck about where they were actually sitting? It was a non-issue and didn't matter if it were a lie or not. It affected noone.

No.......the isue isn't about who sat where, the issue is that he used their names, and modified (actually, exaggerated to the point of making it a lie) the story as it truly happened.

When caught, he apologized and was civil.

Next day? He was STATING THAT HE'D NEVER APOLOGIZED ON THE VIEW!

How the fuck can you trust some douchebag like that?

Forum List

Back