Glen Beck

Glenn's recent discussion yesterday on TV about the American Indians really has me worried. I'm afraid that it is the usual Mormon introduction to proselytizing about their religion. What a disappointment it will be if this is true. If so, he is going to lose me and hundreds of thousands of other fans. To all of you Christians out there who believe that Jesus WAS and IS the Lord and who believe the bible that there are no new prophets who came after him, beware. The devil is very cunning.

Beck isn't just an idiot, he's also kind of an asshole for being so irresponsible about spitting just crap to the general public who is already dumb enough and he knows feeds on everything he puts out there. This is not because it's good or even correct, but because people need something to believe in, someone to follow. Politics gives them purpose, and their beliefs take on a whole new meaning. Beck feeds these beliefs, and makes people more and more ignorant, intolerant, and hateful. The worst part is, it isn't doing anything to make our world a better place, because, at this point in history, it isn't just about the US, it's about the world now, about EVERYBODY, but people have fucking forgotten that or dont' realize it, and it's silly. People only think of America because they only think of themselves, and see their country as an extension of themselves. They don't really care about anybody else. They just want to hear someone talk who will beef up their beliefs. They don't REALLY care about the country. Children...

Glenn's recent discussion yesterday on TV about the American Indians really has me worried. I'm afraid that it is the usual Mormon introduction to proselytizing about their religion. What a disappointment it will be if this is true. If so, he is going to lose me and hundreds of thousands of other fans. To all of you Christians out there who believe that Jesus WAS and IS the Lord and who believe the bible that there are no new prophets who came after him, beware. The devil is very cunning.

Interestingly enough, Rush Limbaugh has declared himself to be a messiah.

Glen Beck is getting VERY close to declaring the same thing.....

Yep, beware of false prophets with large soapboxes.

this is new, where has he done this?

Same place Glenn did. In ABS's mind.

When he was on his show last week declaring this 28 August rally at the Lincoln Memorial "historic" and "almost Biblical".

I didn't say he declared himself a messiah, I said he's close to doing it.

However, Rush Limp Idiot has done so already.

I say on the air all time, "if you take what I say as gospel, you’re an idiot."

I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore...I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it,...No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus — band — Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, 'Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore,' and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, 'Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death.' And you know, well, I'm not sure.

Glenn Beck

When he was on his show last week declaring this 28 August rally at the Lincoln Memorial "historic" and "almost Biblical".

I didn't say he declared himself a messiah, I said he's close to doing it.

However, Rush Limp Idiot has done so already.
got some uh, PROOF?

Rush Limbaugh is constantly whining and complaining that liberal Americans, who support President Barack Obama, are treating him as though he were the Second Coming of Christ. I say, "Poppycock!"

Limbaugh is just jealous, to the point of insanity, because he, himself, harbors a "messiah complex". How does Limbaugh deal with almost all of his shortcomings, weaknesses, and skeletons in the closet, he projects them on to his opponents. Here's a little sample of Limbaugh's use of psychological projection to deal with his own obsessive messiah complex.

Rush Limbaugh's Bizarre Objectivist Atheist Messiah Complex - The Illuminator - Open Salon

Well, Divecon, here's the proof. Rush often does tongue-in-cheek exaggerations and spoofs in his monologues and jokes about the many wierd and derogatory and extremist ways people describe him and mischaracterize what he says about this or that.

So when he was doing a Bobby Jindal promo in September, 2009, he quipped this as he was starting his monologue:

"Sep 14, 2009 ... I am Rush *GOP Messiah* Limbaugh, & I want Obama and our country to FAIL! Liberals who criticize Bush during his admin are anti-American, ..."

And people who dislike Rush pick a word or phrase like that out of context need nothing more than that single short phrase to illustrate what a terrible person or idiot he is. They don't report what he goes on to say or that he completely contradicts the phrase he used to demonstrate absurdity with absurdity. It's just the only way, however dishonest, some can think of to bash people that get under their skin I guess.

And they do it to people like Glenn Beck, et al, too of course.

Last edited:
Rush Limbaugh is constantly whining and complaining that liberal Americans, who support President Barack Obama, are treating him as though he were the Second Coming of Christ. I say, "Poppycock!"

Limbaugh is just jealous, to the point of insanity, because he, himself, harbors a "messiah complex". How does Limbaugh deal with almost all of his shortcomings, weaknesses, and skeletons in the closet, he projects them on to his opponents. Here's a little sample of Limbaugh's use of psychological projection to deal with his own obsessive messiah complex.

Rush Limbaugh's Bizarre Objectivist Atheist Messiah Complex - The Illuminator - Open Salon
thats not HIM claiming it
thats someone else claim it

Well, Divecon, here's the proof. Rush often does tongue-in-cheek exaggerations and spoofs in his monologues and jokes about the many wierd and derogatory and extremist ways people describe him and mischaracterize what he says about this or that.

So when he was doing a Bobby Jindal promo in September, 2009, he quipped this as he was starting his monologue:

"Sep 14, 2009 ... I am Rush *GOP Messiah* Limbaugh, & I want Obama and our country to FAIL! Liberals who criticize Bush during his admin are anti-American, ..."

And people who dislike Rush pick a word or phrase like that out of context need nothing more than that single short phrase to illustrate what a terrible person or idiot he is. They don't report what he goes on to say or that he completely contradicts the phrase he used to demonstrate absurdity with absurdity. It's just the only way, however dishonest, some can think of to bash people that get under their skin I guess.

And they do it to people like Glenn Beck, et al, too of course.
LOL
tongue in cheek claiming to be the "GOP Messiah" is not claiming to be "THE Messiah"

but if thats what they got then ok
i guess he DID say it
:lol:

'A liberal evangelical has said that conservatives choose me over Jesus. This guy can't be an evangelical. I mean, it says here he's an evangelical. But every evangelical that I've ever heard on radio or TV does not say "Jesus." He says, "Jeeeee-SUS!" and "God-duh." You don't just say "Jesus." " Jeeeee-SUS!"

Rush Limbaugh

Last edited:

thats not HIM claiming it
thats someone else claim it

A distinction lost on Rush bashers of course. As in my immediately previous post, Rush (or Coulter or Hannity or Ingraham or Beck or pick almost any conservative commentator) all have large broadbased forums to express opinions and concepts. Those who dislike or disapprove of them will say they are hateful or call people names or use slurs or tell lies. But ask any of the critics to cite examples in their full context and content and none can or will do it. Nor are they likely to acknowledge an apology or retraction if one of the conservatives does get something wrong.

They don't do the same to their own heroes of course who all are usually sanitized and forgiveable no matter what they say or do.

'A liberal evangelical has said that conservatives choose me over Jesus. This guy can't be an evangelical. I mean, it says here he's an evangelical. But every evangelical that I've ever heard on radio or TV does not say "Jesus." He says, "Jeeeee-SUS!" and "God-duh." You don't just say "Jesus." " Jeeeee-SUS!"

Rush Limbaugh
he was talking about what someone else said about him and being sarcastic
LOL

Rush Limbaugh
he was talking about what someone else said about him and being sarcastic
LOL

And I doubt seriously that she would be able to put that phrase into its full context either. Almost none of those who like to bash Rush and use 'proof texting' like that to condemn him are able to put the phrase into context. But of course it isn't mean spirited to do that to a conservative. Only if it is done to a liberal. :)

Forum List

Back