Limbaugh to star in DNC roadside ad

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
The POLITICAL attacks on Limbaugh...straight from the DNC... just keep on coming...gee, and I thought Rush was just an "entertainer" of no real significance...:eusa_whistle:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- National Democrats plan to unveil a new theme Thursday in their ongoing campaign to portray conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh as the true leader of the Republican Party.

The slogan, "Americans didn't vote for a Rush to failure," will be splashed across a billboard in Limbaugh's hometown of West Palm Beach, Florida, and printed on T-shirts, a Democratic National Committee official told CNN.

Limbaugh has said several times that he hopes President Barack Obama fails, a sentiment that has put elected Republicans in a tight spot during the nation's economic crisis.

The official said more than 80,000 slogans were submitted as part of a contest on the DNC's Web site, and more than 50,000 people helped narrow the list to the top five.

The timing of when the billboard will be set up has not been finalized, according to the DNC official.

Limbaugh to star in DNC roadside ad - CNN.com

Notice who keeps starting threads about him? Here's a hint, it's almost never people who are liberal.

Notice that every one of these threads must explain to us how much liberals obsess about your visionary leader?

Rush is your tarbaby, sweetie, not the liberals.

If one is a Democratic partisan, he's a godsend for insuring that your party spins further and further away from the mainstream.

By all means make him the guru of the GOP.

Please do that.

Notice who keeps starting threads about him? Here's a hint, it's almost never people who are liberal.

Notice that every one of these threads must explain to us how much liberals obsess about your visionary leader?

If one is a Democratic partisan, he's a godsend for insuring that your party spins further and further away from the mainstream.

Please do that.

Notice who keeps attacking him? Here's a hint, it's almost always people who are liberal.

They can't seem to get enough of him...

Please do that.

That's hilarious! The Liberal arm of the DNC is leveling an attack on Rush Limbaugh and you somehow believe that it's other people who are obsessing about him? :clap2:

Take your meds... :lol:

That's hilarious! The Liberal arm of the DNC is leveling an attack on Rush Limbaugh and you somehow believe that it's other people who are obsessing about him? :clap2:

What's even more hilarious is the "attack" was calling him a leading Republican.

I find him despicable for SPITEFULLY hoping, over the people's airways, that Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs so "STUPID" Obama voters would learn a very PAINFUL lesson. He was positively orgasmic describing the pleasure he gets watching Americans learn their lessons the hard way, that "uh-oh" moment.
But that pure hate for America is exactly why equally spiteful CON$ love him over Country.

Please do that.

Not that Ed here is a Rush Limbaugh hatin' Leftists... NOooooooooo...

ROFL...

Poor Ed... she don't get NO RESPECT!

The left attacks Limbaugh for one reason and one reason only... he's an effective advocate for America and the principles on which she rests... thus he is an effective advocate AGAINST everything the left stands for. Which of course results in true believers such as Ed HATING LIMBAUGHS GUTS...

Where people listen to Limbaugh, whether they agree with him on every issue or NOT, which is 100% of his audience... the very act of listening to him means that they become familiar with valid reasoning... what it looks like, sounds like and feels like; often for the first time in their life; giving them something by which to compare against the left-think which they've always been lead to believe was valid reasoning.

And where a person learns to reason, the left loses a potential candidate... thus the basis in reasoning to attack him; it serves two fundamental ends... those who oppose Limbaugh hate his GUTS... thus his specter projected at the tip of their enemies spear is an effective means by which to raise money... to fight the tide of freedom which threatens their most closely held feelings... secondly, it feeds the beast; it gives them a chance to misrepresent Limbuagh and his reason for being.

Nothing particularly complex about it, really.

As long as the Republican party is going to treat him as a leader, then he's going to get picked out as one.

He's an easy target for the Democrats. With a 20% approval rating for Limbaugh, its no surprise they're going after him.

The Dems will help make him richer, though. After all, any publicity is good publicity.

What's even more hilarious is the "attack" was calling him a leading Republican.

I find him despicable for SPITEFULLY hoping, over the people's airways, that Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs so "STUPID" Obama voters would learn a very PAINFUL lesson. He was positively orgasmic describing the pleasure he gets watching Americans learn their lessons the hard way, that "uh-oh" moment.
But that pure hate for America is exactly why equally spiteful CON$ love him over Country.

ROFLMNAO...

So you're down to outright lies... overt, shameless deception...

Well that's a leftist for ya.

As long as the Republican party is going to treat him as a leader, then he's going to get picked out as one.

He's an easy target for the Democrats. With a 20% approval rating for Limbaugh, its no surprise they're going after him.

The Dems will help make him richer, though. After all, any publicity is good publicity.
in other words, this will backfire on the DNC

Maybe, I don't know. Its not as if the Democrat party has been a model of ruthless competence over the past few decades.

ROFLMNAO... I love that whole '20% Limbaugh approval' thing... It absolutely cracks me up.

Maybe, I don't know. Its not as if the Democrat party has been a model of ruthless competence over the past few decades.
sad, isnt it
the GOP hasnt exactly been there either

too bad we dont actually have a viable alternative

sad, isnt it

Oh we have tons of alternative DC... I've chosen to make the GOP what I want it to be... to advocate for the bed-rock principles on which America and thus the GOP were founded.

Rejecting in total, the compromising half measures of the Fascist, the Centrists... the moderates.

It's not only an alternative, it's the only viable alternative.

sad, isnt it

Yeah, well, but the Republicans used to be at least semi-competent. Then the 21st century rolled in...

ROFLMNAO...

Accuse your opponents of what you are at present doing.
Rush Limbaugh

I would never stoop to your level. :eusa_angel:

I see you are parroting your CON$ervative "template" exactly as programmed. But you can't deny what I said about your MESSIAHrushie is both TRUE and in context.

January 16, 2009
RUSH: I constantly suggest to people that they not doubt me. Don't doubt me.

September 5, 2008
RUSH: You know, when you are a messiah, when you have a messianic attitude about yourself, nobody's supposed to criticize you, nobody's supposed to doubt you.

January 8, 2009
RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case. Should there be any of you out there who doubt me, don't anymore. Don't doubt me.

ROFLMNAO...

Rush Limbaugh

I see you are parroting your CON$ervative "template" exactly as programmed. But you can't deny what I said about your MESSIAHrushie is both TRUE and in context.

January 16, 2009

September 5, 2008
RUSH: You know, when you are a messiah, when you have a messianic attitude about yourself, nobody's supposed to criticize you, nobody's supposed to doubt you.

January 8, 2009
RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case. Should there be any of you out there who doubt me, don't anymore. Don't doubt me.
pulling random Rush quotes and piecing them together like that is totally dishonest and completely out of context

ROFLMNAO...

Rush Limbaugh

January 16, 2009

September 5, 2008

January 8, 2009
pulling random Rush quotes and piecing them together like that is totally dishonest and completely out of context

First of all, that is exactly what LimpBoy does except he dishonestly changes the words of the quotes on top of it.

And secondly, why don't you tell me what possible other context there could be for those quotes.

February 13, 2009
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
OBAMA: Those of us who manage the public dollars will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and our government.

RUSH: Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, do our business in the light of day.

February 13, 2009
RUSH: Now, if I sit here and say, "President Obama is lying," nobody wants to hear that. They're going to hate me. They're going to think I'm nitpicking. They're going to think I'm a sore loser -- which goes to illustrate the state in which we find ourselves, because this is an out-and-out lie.

And then Obama said this: "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge..." Remember that? "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can they restore the vital trust between the people and their government." None of this except "manage the public's knowledge," is true. That's exactly what they do. I really never thought of government doing that until Obama came, and that's exactly what they're doing, government as an entity that manages the public's knowledge, and he's got his willing accomplices in the Drive-By Media doing just that. They are managing the public's knowledge, and they are targeting anybody who wants to get the truth out about what this administration's doing.

Rush Limbaugh

January 16, 2009

September 5, 2008

January 8, 2009

First of all, that is exactly what LimpBoy does except he dishonestly changes the words of the quotes on top of it.

And secondly, why don't you tell me what possible other context there could be for those quotes.

February 13, 2009
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
OBAMA: Those of us who manage the public dollars will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and our government.

RUSH: Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, do our business in the light of day.

February 13, 2009
RUSH: Now, if I sit here and say, "President Obama is lying," nobody wants to hear that. They're going to hate me. They're going to think I'm nitpicking. They're going to think I'm a sore loser -- which goes to illustrate the state in which we find ourselves, because this is an out-and-out lie.

And then Obama said this: "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge..." Remember that? "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can they restore the vital trust between the people and their government." None of this except "manage the public's knowledge," is true. That's exactly what they do. I really never thought of government doing that until Obama came, and that's exactly what they're doing, government as an entity that manages the public's knowledge, and he's got his willing accomplices in the Drive-By Media doing just that. They are managing the public's knowledge, and they are targeting anybody who wants to get the truth out about what this administration's doing.
again, you took a random quote
you didnt give the CONTEXT

New Topics

Forum List

Back