Giving The Finger To Labor on Labor Day

My mother worked under a union for over 30 years.

My father worked under a union.

Tho I once worked under a union, I will NEVER back those backstabbing bastards in anything.

Nor anyone they support

I won't even buy products made in union shops if I can help it.

Unions are a detriment to real labor.

But I bet you are willing to take the things like the 5 day work week, 40 hour week, overtime, safety, etc. that Unions got for us. You're a leech. Just like the welfare leeches.

and you're an idiot.

Tho I once worked under a union, I will NEVER back those backstabbing bastards in anything.

Nor anyone they support

But I bet you are willing to take the things like the 5 day work week, 40 hour week, overtime, safety, etc. that Unions got for us. You're a leech. Just like the welfare leeches.

and you're an idiot.

Lol, so you want 5 day work weeks, 40 hour weeks, overtime, safety and no child labor??? So we can agree!

Public sector unions shouldn't be allowed. The one thing I respected about Mike Bloomberg is that he stood up to the parasitic teacher unions, who are not only failing our kids but bleeding our country dry at the same time.

Even Franklin Roosevelt realized that!

The question on this Labor Day is Why do Republicans hate the middle class?

How can Republicans hate the middle class when a great deal of them ARE the middle class?

What is it with you liberals and the word "hate?"

What is it with you Republicans giving jobs to China, Mexico, Malaysia, and everywhere else you can use child labor to produce your products?

Ah, that would be Clinton, predicted and happened. Now the question is what happened to your memory?

Side effect of his drug habit, maybe?

Who here would rather have their children earning money like this with no Union, EPA, or OSHA, than have them in school?

images

Nor anyone they support

and you're an idiot.

Lol, so you want 5 day work weeks, 40 hour weeks, overtime, safety and no child labor??? So we can agree!

That was all in play long before I started my first job.

and I watched unions take money out of my mothers pocket, my fathers pocket, and my pocket, money that could have been used for food, clothing, utilities.

and where did it go?

Union leaders mansions, $2000 suits, expensive cars.

Unions are useless these days, except as parasites.

YOU want to pay protection to thugs, go for it.

I won't give them a dime

Who here would rather have their children earning money like this with no Union, EPA, or OSHA, than have them in school?

images

Hilarious

How old is the picture?

75 years?

90?

Corporations would have to get some major laws overturned for that to happen again.

Why not threaten workers with the Big Bad Wolf, or the Wicked Witch.

about as effective

images

Hilarious

How old is the picture?

75 years?

90?

Corporations would have to get some major laws overturned for that to happen again.

about as effective

"Gov. Paul LePage told attendees of the 73rd annual Maine Agricultural Trades Show on Tuesday that 12-year-olds should be allowed to work in Maine.

LePage said Maine is not using one of its most valuable resources – its youth.

images

Hilarious

How old is the picture?

75 years?

90?

about as effective

"Gov. Paul LePage told attendees of the 73rd annual Maine Agricultural Trades Show on Tuesday that 12-year-olds should be allowed to work in Maine.

Where did he suggest they work?

Did he explain how he was going to surpass the Child Labor Laws that have been on the books for decades?

Ever been on a farm?

Kids start working there as soon as they're big enough to collect eggs, or feed chickens.

I've worked since I was about 10.

Shoveling snow, cutting grass, babysitting, what ever it took, so I could update my wardrobe, repair my bike, etc

images

Hilarious

How old is the picture?

75 years?

90?

about as effective

Where did he suggest they work?

Did he explain how he was going to surpass the Child Labor Laws that have been on the books for decades?

Ever been on a farm?

Kids start working there as soon as they're big enough to collect eggs, or feed chickens.

I've worked since I was about 10.

Shoveling snow, cutting grass, babysitting, what ever it took, so I could update my wardrobe, repair my bike, etc
There are people who would like to end all families farms so even the children can't do normal every day chores. Of course to those same people it is perfectly fine to have factory farms across the border where anything goes.

I worked elsewhere before I was 14. Hell, I learned to run a skid-steer when I was 13! By the time I was 18, I had run that, a wood chipper, a log splitter (a home-built contraption on an old boat trailer chassis), a rototiller, riding mowers, and all sorts of shop equipment.

I worked elsewhere before I was 14. Hell, I learned to run a skid-steer when I was 13! By the time I was 18, I had run that, a wood chipper, a log splitter (a home-built contraption on an old boat trailer chassis), a rototiller, riding mowers, and all sorts of shop equipment.

My older brother worked on a local farm, baling hay.

partially for pay, partially to bulk up for football.

Rod put up hay when he was a teen bopper; he made more than most grown men.

Forum List

Back