Giving The Finger To Labor on Labor Day

Labor day is a commie holiday. If I ever get political power labor day will be used to celebrate the mass suicides of the Jonestown bed wetter cult.

It was a great day and should be repeated regularly.

giphy.gif

The Walmart family is worth $144 Billion dollars. This year the government is giving them back $6 Billion in tax breaks that's 6,000 million dollars to one family. A reasonable American would wonder why they don't do something for the middle class instead.

Walmart is not totally owned by the Walton family so you just lied, again.

Labor day is a commie holiday. If I ever get political power labor day will be used to celebrate the mass suicides of the Jonestown bed wetter cult.

giphy.gif

The Walmart family is worth $144 Billion dollars. This year the government is giving them back $6 Billion in tax breaks that's 6,000 million dollars to one family. A reasonable American would wonder why they don't do something for the middle class instead.

What a stupid thing to say. That $144 billion fortune is owned by six Walton heirs who own just 54% of the shares.

11986406_10206121861580115_4161495430902796911_n.jpg

giphy.gif

What a stupid thing to say. That $144 billion fortune is owned by six Walton heirs who own just 54% of the shares.

11986406_10206121861580115_4161495430902796911_n.jpg

AND?

I got an idea, why don't you get off your ass and buy some Walmart stock, then you too can share in the wealth. and maybe stop bitching.

Forum List

Back