Giving The Finger To Labor on Labor Day

Only Republicans hire illegals?

As I said: There is plenty of blame for the Republicans as well, but anyone who thinks the Democrats are friends of the working man is a fucking stooge.

Get over the hatred you seem to have for those who don't share your adoration for liberal politicians and get your head out of the sand.

There must be a lot of sand in his ass.

You couldn't be more wrong about that. Just who do you think pays all those illegals? and the people of Bhopal India want to know when Union Carbide is going to bring back their dead children.

Only Republicans hire illegals?

As I said: There is plenty of blame for the Republicans as well, but anyone who thinks the Democrats are friends of the working man is a fucking stooge.

Get over the hatred you seem to have for those who don't share your adoration for liberal politicians and get your head out of the sand.

Specifically, the United States Chamber of Commerce is the bad guy when it come to the hiring and use of illegal labor. Republican policies are what are being raised today and I agree we have an entire raft of politicians who are in bed with big business and should be turned out. I'm not making any case for liberal politicians and I don't believe I have even mentioned any today.

Let's see Republicans and Democrats debate these points in the runup to 2016

1450195_765190876869372_6279040778845039147_n.png

Conservatives can't have it both ways.

They can't on the one hand advocate that working Americans be denied safe working conditions, job security, and a living wage while refusing them on the other the right to join together to bargain with employers from a position of strength in response to abusive treatment.

It isn't the 18th Century anymore, and the doctrine of 'liberty to contract' is an anachronism thankfully long gone, never to return.

What utter bullshit.

Safe working conditions are part of our culture, job security depends on the individual and the business need for the job, a "living wage " is a bullshit concept and collective bargaining should not obligate an individual to surrender their own interests. Making people be productive in exchange for their labor is not abusive you sniveling putz.

This isn't soviet russia either, people should be free to achieve more than douchebags like you who do as little as possible, and even thwart the efforts of motivated people. Douchebags like you are parasites, and I've run into a lot of them.

Tell that to the guy who got left in the oven at Bumblebee Seafoods in California. Tell that to the woman who George Bush congratulated because she had to have three minimum wage jobs to survive. 66% of the income growth went to the top 1% between 2000 and 2001, the rest of us know where the money is going why don't you?
I think you have a communication problem here concerning safe working conditions. Your not laying the blame on the attorneys, state departments and insurance companies that are paid. These are not always protecting the workers due to politics, greed, OSHA and state employed employees that are bribed, moved or something else in order to not do their jobs. When there is total ignorance on the job site the employer should not be able to get off scot free which they do and can depending on the lawyers, judges, state policies and certain legal restrictions put in place by law makers. Shit happens and when it does employers are supposedly legally obliged to take care of their employees. In some states though the state employees are either politically incline or bought and paid off just like some judges are by big insurance companies. A lot of people have no clue how corrupt this issue has become because when someone gets injured they are buried in not only the health issues of being injured but also erroneous crap that insurance companies and their attorneys pull off.

Maybe I am wrong but I don't think Pete was insinuating that employees injured should not be cared for but more that it is considered and supposed to be SOP.

They can't on the one hand advocate that working Americans be denied safe working conditions, job security, and a living wage while refusing them on the other the right to join together to bargain with employers from a position of strength in response to abusive treatment.

It isn't the 18th Century anymore, and the doctrine of 'liberty to contract' is an anachronism thankfully long gone, never to return.

What utter bullshit.

Safe working conditions are part of our culture, job security depends on the individual and the business need for the job, a "living wage " is a bullshit concept and collective bargaining should not obligate an individual to surrender their own interests. Making people be productive in exchange for their labor is not abusive you sniveling putz.

This isn't soviet russia either, people should be free to achieve more than douchebags like you who do as little as possible, and even thwart the efforts of motivated people. Douchebags like you are parasites, and I've run into a lot of them.

Tell that to the guy who got left in the oven at Bumblebee Seafoods in California. Tell that to the woman who George Bush congratulated because she had to have three minimum wage jobs to survive. 66% of the income growth went to the top 1% between 2000 and 2001, the rest of us know where the money is going why don't you?
I think you have a communication problem here concerning safe working conditions. Your not laying the blame on the attorneys, state departments and insurance companies that are paid. These are not always protecting the workers due to politics, greed, OSHA and state employed employees that are bribed, moved or something else in order to not do their jobs. When there is total ignorance on the job site the employer should not be able to get off scot free which they do and can depending on the lawyers, judges, state policies and certain legal restrictions put in place by law makers. Shit happens and when it does employers are supposedly legally obliged to take care of their employees. In some states though the state employees are either politically incline or bought and paid off just like some judges are by big insurance companies. A lot of people have no clue how corrupt this issue has become because when someone gets injured they are buried in not only the health issues of being injured but also erroneous crap that insurance companies and their attorneys pull off.

Maybe I am wrong but I don't think Pete was insinuating that employees injured should not be cared for but more that it is considered and supposed to be SOP.

Pete said that safe working conditions are part of our culture. Well that's a foolish statement when OSHA documents each workplace violation, or that this country has actually had labor violence over the issue. You're welcome to elaborate but we still have a problem that needs to be supervised.

Last edited:

What utter bullshit.

Pete said that safe working conditions are part of our culture. Well that's a foolish statement when OSHA documents each workplace violation or that this country has actually had labor violence over the issue. You're welcome to elaborate but we still have a problem that needs to be supervised.
To normal working class people it is a part of our culture. When I was covered with caustic chemicals my life long union member dad whose dad was also in that same union and my brother in that same union had a hard time believing what these people with PetSmart did to me concerning the whole matter. I agree with you it needs to be supervised and strengthened in many areas for abusers cannot get away with certain tragedies.

Last edited:

What utter bullshit.

Pete said that safe working conditions are part of our culture. Well that's a foolish statement when OSHA documents each workplace violation or that this country has actually had labor violence over the issue. You're welcome to elaborate but we still have a problem that needs to be supervised.

Yep,

The only reason we have the standards we do is because of government regulations.

My mother worked under a union for over 30 years.

My father worked under a union.

Tho I once worked under a union, I will NEVER back those backstabbing bastards in anything.

Nor anyone they support

I won't even buy products made in union shops if I can help it.

Unions are a detriment to real labor.

But I bet you are willing to take the things like the 5 day work week, 40 hour week, overtime, safety, etc. that Unions got for us. You're a leech. Just like the welfare leeches.

The Walmart family is worth $144 Billion dollars. This year the government is giving them back $6 Billion in tax breaks that's 6,000 million dollars to one family. A reasonable American would wonder why they don't do something for the middle class instead.

This may come as a bit of a surprise, as you can browse through Forbes’ extensive rich list and not find a single mention of the name ‘Rothschild’ in their list of the 500 wealthiest people on Earth. This is because the Rothschild’s wealth has been distributed amongst hundreds of heirs throughout the years, and has therefore diluted each individual’s personal fortune. With this being said, it is estimated that the Rothschild Family as a whole still possess in the region of $350 billion USD in assets throughout the world. Bear in mind that this is a low estimation. Due to their great secrecy, the sheer amount of assets they hold, and the scale of their operations, it is difficult to estimate exactly how much the Rothschild Family are worth. Higher estimates have placed it in the region of $1 trillion USD, making them by far the wealthiest family on Earth.

Of course since the Rothschilds, and nazi collaborators and sociopaths like George Soros fund the leftwing globalist agenda, their wealth shouldn't be scrutinized right?

Have you ever had a independent thought of your own?

Ah...Jewish conspiracy, eh?

Forum List

Back