Give me your opinion. Explain to me.

bILLYROCK.......COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR BROWSER
Click here: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube

OBAMA ADMITS HE IS A MUSLIM.....FOR PETES SAKE, YOU REALLY HAVE A MENTAL HANG UP TRYING TO DENY EVEN WHAT OBAMA TELLS YOU. HE'S A MUSLIM, AND YOUR ABOUT THE ONLY ONE WHO KEEPS DENYING IT. GOOD GRIEF.

My gosh, he is from Kenya and has a Muslim father. Raised in a Muslim country as a child and went to Muslims schools, that only Muslim can attend. What is it with you people who can't grasp things.

emily that video was sliced up to make it appear that he is muslim faith...

You're wasting your time. They're going to believe what they want to believe.

Let 'em rant. Enjoy the show.

Last edited:

OBAMA ADMITS HE IS A MUSLIM.....FOR PETES SAKE, YOU REALLY HAVE A MENTAL HANG UP TRYING TO DENY EVEN WHAT OBAMA TELLS YOU. HE'S A MUSLIM, AND YOUR ABOUT THE ONLY ONE WHO KEEPS DENYING IT. GOOD GRIEF.

sorry emily... the video was edited and you know it ... my post points out all the the editing in the post ... the fact that you're not smart enough to understand that is your problem emily ... your video is a fake ...:D

Last edited:
well, i see where everyones train of thought is and how the mentality runs. Obama himself admits he is a Muslim, no he didn't emily stop your lying yet they refuse to even believe Obama. Does that tell you anything? it tells us you're incapable of knowing whats true and whats a lie
On the news today, Obama wants to now tax the money you pay into soc sec for your retirement. what news Emily whirlynutdaily??? Obama has dung himself a hole and the american people and now wants us to pay for his mistakes and hisi spending. Tell us what spending he has done that has put us in a hole ??? He wants IRS to be in every aspect of your life, such as you must buy into his obamacare, or IRS will fine you 700.00 I see no problem with them fining you 700 dollars for a years worth of health care... that's 58 dollars a month ... the poor can afford that The Obamacare is the most uncontitutional thing I have ever heard of, and I hope the supreme court throws it out. well then there goes your medicare ...Social security ... all your safty nets that you use every month emily ... you see its the same thing ... be careful what you wish for emily Obama could care less about the constitution. He also wants to avoid congress and make all the decisions and make this country communistic well, I guess it would be better if it was communistic then if it became Rommunistic He has given our tax money to Europe and other countries, while this country is in a economic crisis. And I could go on and on. emily you always go on an on about untruths all the time whats new
Correction VOTE HIM IN!!
there that's much better

Last edited:
mac of course you would say that.....anyway you people can defend obama........for petes sake you just hate facing facts don't you. Obama's father is a Muslim. Obama was raised in Kenya as a child. Obama went to Muslims schools that only Muslims can go too. Obama doesn't deny he is a muslim. This video was on the news as well and taped as he spoke. Good grief if Obama can admit it, why can't you accept it. Common sense if nothing else would help, and maybe facing a tad of reality.

They're going to believe what they want to believe.

Let 'em rant. Enjoy the show.

I heard that Obama wears a suicide vest to bed every night. Can you believe that?

mac of course you would say that.....anyway you people can defend obama........for petes sake you just hate facing facts don't you. Obama's father is a Muslim. Obama was raised in Kenya as a child. Obama went to Muslims schools that only Muslims can go too. Obama doesn't deny he is a muslim. This video was on the news as well and taped as he spoke. Good grief if Obama can admit it, why can't you accept it. Common sense if nothing else would help, and maybe facing a tad of reality.

If these two nasty e-mail messages are any indication, the 2008 presidential campaign is becoming a very dirty one.

One claims that Obama is "certainly a racist" by virtue of belonging to Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ, which it says "will accept only black parishoners" and espouses a commitment to Africa. Actually, a white theology professor says he's been "welcomed enthusiastically" at the church, as have other non-blacks.

Another e-mail claims that Obama "is a Muslim," attended a "Wahabi" school in Indonesia, took his Senate oath on the Koran, refuses to recite the Pledge of Allegiance and is part of an Islamic plot to take over the U.S. Each of these statements is false.

These false appeals to bigotry and fear remind us of the infamous whispering campaign of eight years ago, when anonymous messages just before the South Carolina primary falsely accused Republican candidate John McCain of fathering an illegitimate child by a black woman.

I am just preplexed as to how there are people out there in society that still support this muslim in our white house. After all he has done against the american people and their livelyhoods, how can they still support him? It really puzzles me.
What do you think causes them to still support him. Do they honestly like the way obama is trying to transform our country and our lives?
Are they so controlled by the democrat party they believe what is fed to them. I just don't understand anyone wanting our rights and freedoms taken from us, and our finances a well. Can anyone explain it.

The first clue that this e-mail is the product of careless ignorance is that it claims that "Obama's middle name is Mohammed," which is false. His middle name is Hussein.

As for the accusations against his church, this e-mail is not the first place they have come up. Nearly a year ago conservative blogger Erik Rush called the church "cultish" and "separatist" in a Feb. 2007 interview on Fox News' "Hannity and Colmes" and questioned whether its parishioners could consider themselves Americans or Christians.

Here are the facts: It is true that Trinity describes itself as "a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian" and which "does not apologize for its African roots." The church’s Web site specifies a commitment to Africa and to "historical education of African people in diaspora." The congregation is overwhelmingly black; few if any whites can be seen in the photographs and videos of the congregation posted on the church's Web site. But none of that makes the church "racist" or anti-American.

And in fact, a professor of theology at the University of Chicago Divinity School, Martin E. Marty, wrote this in April 2007, rebutting Rush’s claims on Fox News

Maybe a few weeks away from Rush & Sean & Glenn would be a good idea. Get some fresh air. Go out and meet people. Talk to people from all walks of life. Get different perspectives. Challenge your own beliefs a few times. Volunteer at a soup kitchen and talk to the folks. Listen to their stories. Spend some time at your local senior center and listen to their stories.

If you really listen and observe to the stories of regular people, away from the hardcore ideologues, maybe a few who have had some rotten luck, my guess is that you won't need someone else to answer your questions. I have faith in you.

Taking a week away from Rush & Sean & Glenn is indeed, a good idea, as long as you and your Democratic/progressive soul-mates take a week away from Ed & Lawrence & Chris & Rachel & Al & Martin.

How about YOU and your soul-mates challenging your own beliefs a few times? Have YOU ever volunteer in a soup kitchen? Have you ever traveled 1,500 miles to be a volunteer to rebuild after a hurricane or a flood? I have, and, surprise, all my fellow volunteers were OLD, you know, SENIORS and Republicans. And as a plus, none of them were atheists. I really did not need to listen to their stories, because I was one of them myself.

I have faith in my fellow senior citizens. Have you got faith in YOUR contemporaries??

Last edited:
well, i see where everyones train of thought is and how the mentality runs. Obama himself admits he is a Muslim, yet they refuse to even believe Obama. Does that tell you anything?

so you say.....lets see him saying it,not you....got a link....got a quote....something with it coming from his mouth?....

This person is an idiot of epic proportion, but that is nothing new to USMB as there are quite a few of those here.

Maybe a few weeks away from Rush & Sean & Glenn would be a good idea. Get some fresh air. Go out and meet people. Talk to people from all walks of life. Get different perspectives. Challenge your own beliefs a few times. Volunteer at a soup kitchen and talk to the folks. Listen to their stories. Spend some time at your local senior center and listen to their stories.

If you really listen and observe to the stories of regular people, away from the hardcore ideologues, maybe a few who have had some rotten luck, my guess is that you won't need someone else to answer your questions. I have faith in you.

Taking a week away from Rush & Sean & Glenn is indeed, a good idea, as long as you and your Democratic/progressive soul-mates take a week away from Ed & Lawrence & Chris & Rachel & Al & Martin.

How about YOU and your soul-mates challenging your own beliefs a few times? Have YOU ever volunteer in a soup kitchen? Have you ever traveled 1,500 miles to be a volunteer to rebuild after a hurricane or a flood? I have, and, surprise, all my fellow volunteers were OLD, you know, SENIORS and Republicans. And as a plus, none of them were atheists. I really did not need to listen to their stories, because I was one of them myself.

I have faith in my fellow senior citizens. H|ave you got faith in YOUR contemporaries??

Not sure where to begin.

Let's see, as an Independent I have no use for any of the partisan blabbers, other than as a sociological study. If you were to read other posts of mine (don't blame you if you don't), my consistent message is that neither end of the spectrum has much to be proud of, and that a severe lack of intellectual honesty from both "sides" may be the biggest reason for this country's decay. If you want to assume that I'm a leftist, okay, your call.

And yes indeed, I've been quite active in the senior service community for several years. I've laughed with 'em, I've cried with 'em, I've changed their sheets. Being with an elderly person one on one is one of the joys of my life. Among the many gifts my activism has given me is an insight to the opinions and lives of others, and it has taught me a great deal. Having an open mind is very instructive. If you want to pretend that seniors are a monolith, are always Republicans, okay, your call.

But thanks for asking.

hey dipshit its up to you to put the links up.....remember the famous words of Dean of Leftville....."got a link backing that up?"

well, i see where everyones train of thought is and how the mentality runs. Obama himself admits he is a Muslim, yet they refuse to even believe Obama. Does that tell you anything?

so you say.....lets see him saying it,not you....got a link....got a quote....something with it coming from his mouth?....

This person is an idiot of epic proportion, but that is nothing new to USMB as there are quite a few of those here.
are you serious?......idiots....here?.....:eusa_eh:

My gosh, he is from Kenya and has a Muslim father. Raised in a Muslim country as a child and went to Muslims schools, that only Muslim can attend. What is it with you people who can't grasp things.

Can someone provide an actual link where "Obama admits he's a Muslim"?

There is no link here.

There is no link here.

what emily has provided was a youtube site created by republicans ... the site has him saying he's a muslim ...you can clearly see that they audio has been dub in ... she has used this many times because of her hatred toward people of color ...

Last edited:

There is no link here.

what emily has provided was a youtube site created by republicans ... the site has him saying he's a muslim ...you can clearly see that they audio has been dub in ... she has used this many times because of her hatred toward people of color ...

Oh, okay. Not a big surprise. Thx.

Forum List

Back