Give a man a fish

Me neither, so the rich who have tax write offs can afford to pay more in taxes. thank you.

I also do not believe in non profits.

You do understand that policy would eliminate most private charities overnight, right?

I don’t believe in taxing wealth, only First-Generation income.

Me neither, so the rich who have tax write offs can afford to pay more in taxes. thank you.

I also do not believe in non profits.

You do understand that policy would eliminate most private charities overnight, right?

I don’t believe in taxing wealth, only First-Generation income.

Trump raising the standard deduction to over $20,000 means most people don’t itemize. Private charities suffered

''Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

To me, this quote appears to be the political line between lefties and righties. What does this quote mean to you?

It's just another example of how society oppresses Vegans.

Why does it got to be fish? Why not "give a man a bunch of kale and you feed him for a day; teach a man to grow kale and you feed him healthy plant based foods for life" ?

'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

To me, this quote appears to be the political line between lefties and righties. What does this quote mean to you?

It means to me that those of us who believe that a successful life requires a very good education have always been right. Not just for a few but for everyone.

It also says how down right lazy and hypocritical the far right radical extremists are.

Hillary told the coal miners the truth. Their jobs are going away and won't return. She told them that she wanted to help them retrain for the jobs of the future. She offered to teach them to fish.

trump told the coal miners a lie and just gave them a fish. They only ate that one day he lied to them.

The lazy coal miners chose the fish for a day when they voted for trump.

Hillary wanted to teach them to fish.

So what does that mean to YOU? People like you attacked Hillary for telling the truth and wanting to teach them how to fish.

Can you say hypocrite? I sure can and wow, you far right radical extremists sure are hypocrites.

Last edited:
Give a man a handjob and he is happy for a day
Teach a man to jerk off and he will be happy for the rest of his life

Trump raising the standard deduction to over $20,000 means most people don’t itemize. Private charities suffered

I’ve never given to charities, so I wouldn’t know about that. I do know that the standard deduction was better for me than itemizing last year.

It means to me that those of us who believe that a successful life requires a very good education have always been right. Not just for a few but for everyone.

It also says how down right lazy and hypocritical the far right radical extremists are.

Hillary told the coal miners the truth. Their jobs are going away and won't return. She told them that she wanted to help them retrain for the jobs of the future. She offered to teach them to fish.

trump told the coal miners a lie and just gave them a fish. They only ate that one day he lied to them.

So what does that mean to YOU? People like you attacked Hillary for telling the truth and wanting to teach them how to fish.

Can you say hypocrite? I sure can and wow, you far right radical extremists sure are.

Wow, that is some complicated shit. Part of being a lefty is to always feel short changed, cheated, stolen from, disadvantaged, or otherwise a victim. Lefties have to go through life feeling this burden, and there simply isn't any relief available. The quote about teaching a man to fish is a simple thing really, but lefties naturally see it as something oppressive.

Teach_a_man_to_fish_2048x2048.jpg

'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Means we ought to be putting a LOT more resources into education and job re-education

Can you say hypocrite? I sure can and wow, you far right radical extremists sure are hypocrites.
A bunch of old coal miners aren't ever going to learn how to code. Hillary might as well have told them they are going on welfare.

LOL

Like Trump ever touched a fish in his life

My inner lefty wants to get hold of your welfare check so I can take the rest of the week off.

Can you imagine a germaphobe like Trump actually putting a worm on a hook or gutting a fish?
But turds like you believe the golden shower story from the Steele dossier.

True story about President Peestain
iu

LOL

Like Trump ever touched a fish in his life

My inner lefty wants to get hold of your welfare check so I can take the rest of the week off.

Can you imagine a germaphobe like Trump actually putting a worm on a hook or gutting a fish?

iu
President Tinkles?

iu
President Tinkles?
You're doubling down on stupid and acting like a douchebag.

iu
President Tinkles?
Donnie WeWe?

iu
President Tinkles?
It's not an act for him.

Forum List

Back