Joe Biden Talks About Kids Touching The Hair On His Legs, ‘Loved Kids Jumping In My Lap’

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka."
------
“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”
-----
Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”
-----
When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”
-----
Stern remarks that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever”, and asked if she has received breast implants. Trump engages in the discussion, saying she has not.

“She's actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump responds. “She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”
-----
The Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health, and was joined on stage for the pre-record by Ivanka. After they kissed, the host commented: “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”. The comment was apparently edited out of the final cut of the show when it went to air.
-----
All Donald Trump's creepiest comments about his daughter Ivanka

He should see a doctor. Seriously. The man has something wrong with him.
What's up with this "Malarky" crap?
If this is the best the Democrats have to offer, better luck in 2024.

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka."
------
“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”
-----

-----
When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

-----
Stern remarks that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever”, and asked if she has received breast implants. Trump engages in the discussion, saying she has not.

“She's actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump responds. “She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”
-----
The Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health, and was joined on stage for the pre-record by Ivanka. After they kissed, the host commented: “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”. The comment was apparently edited out of the final cut of the show when it went to air.
-----
Your fake quotes are hilarious.

THIS should be a Trump commercial....if that pedophile wins the nomination!

------
-----

-----

-----

-----

-----
There's NO evidence Trump is into incest, but face the facts. Ivanka IS more attractive than Webb Hubbell's daughter!!!
FB_IMG_1574332574245.jpg

If Biden mysteriously became President would you let your innocent children participate in the White House Easter Egg Hung? Alone in the grim remains of Big Mickey's Sharecropper Garden?

It's hard to guess which one of his transgressions is gonna sink his ass.
Will it be his roaming hands on little girls?
Selling his office as VP to a foreign power while making his son rich?
Slurring his words like he's having a stroke?
Not knowing what city he's in?
Biting his wife's finger?
Let's face it, Joe has some serious issues. Ask yourself this: Would you ask him to babysit your 7 year old daughter? I sure as shit wouldn't. The man is not all there.

It is an interesting gamble the democrats have played. Biden ties Obama to the Deep State coup against President Trump. Biden has assorted corrupt pay to play ties to Ukraine and other countries. Biden runs for office to prevent an investigation into Biden/Obama/Crooked Hillary/Deep State corruption by having disgusting anti-American POS turds like Nadler and Schiff and the rest of the democrats stage the ridiculous, fake impeachment nonsense. And Biden is clearly suffering from dementia of some form, for years actually. This upcoming week is big for the democrat gamble. IMO they are desperately hoping an American patriot gets fed up with the democrat attack on our democracy and gets as violent as a typical street democrat so the fake news MSM and democrats can point fingers and whine about how they knew it would happen.

Forum List

Back