Give a man a fish.......

Considering no one has said that, nice try at smearing people who disagree with you.....
Good question then

What should happen to those deemed unworthy of public support?

You mean those who can support themselves but don't or who can work but won't? Let them go without if they can and won't do for themselves. Are you claiming everyone receiving social welfare handouts is worthy of support and no one cheats the system?

I'll tell you what

Show me the jobs. Show me where there are 30 million jobs waiting to be filled and I will concede your point

The Obama administration claims on a regular basis jobs are being created and unemployment is going down.

I can show you plenty of excuses AND opportunities for YOU to meet the needs you claim exist.

Jobs are being created at 200,000 a month

Show me 30 million available jobs that are available to those on welfare.
Without available jobs, the poor are fishing in an empty pond

Are you claiming all 30 million on welfare can actually work. I don't claim that there are those who truly can't work. Subtract those out of that 30 million.

It isn't fishing in an empty pond. It's an opportunity for the bleeding hearts to show the compassion they claim by handing people they deem worth their own fish instead of seeing how many fish they can vote the government to take from someone else. Until you're willing to do voluntarily what you claim should be done forcibly, you have no argument. If you can't do it to the level you think it should be done voluntarily, you have no leg to stand on saying someone else should be forced to do it.

Good question then

You mean those who can support themselves but don't or who can work but won't? Let them go without if they can and won't do for themselves. Are you claiming everyone receiving social welfare handouts is worthy of support and no one cheats the system?

I'll tell you what

Show me the jobs. Show me where there are 30 million jobs waiting to be filled and I will concede your point

The Obama administration claims on a regular basis jobs are being created and unemployment is going down.

I can show you plenty of excuses AND opportunities for YOU to meet the needs you claim exist.

Are you claiming all 30 million on welfare can actually work. I don't claim that there are those who truly can't work. Subtract those out of that 30 million.

It isn't fishing in an empty pond. It's an opportunity for the bleeding hearts to show the compassion they claim by handing people they deem worth their own fish instead of seeing how many fish they can vote the government to take from someone else. Until you're willing to do voluntarily what you claim should be done forcibly, you have no argument. If you can't do it to the level you think it should be done voluntarily, you have no leg to stand on saying someone else should be forced to do it.

In order for you to claim that people should be fishing rather than taking handouts, you need to be able to show there are enough fish in the pond to feed all those needing to be fed

You can't do that can you?

Last edited:

I'll tell you what

In order for you to claim that people should be fishing rather than taking handouts, you need to be able to show there are enough fish in the pond to feed all those needing to be fed

I've shown it. There are millions of you bleeding hearts that have fish but are unwilling to voluntarily provide those you say don't have a place to fish with them. Give them yours if you say they are worthy. If they don't have it, give it to them yourself. You WON'T do that will you?

Since I don't owe anyone anything, I don't need to show anything. Since you think they deserve it, give them yours. MINE is for MY family.

Since no one owes another person anything in life, the only one that can deem another person worthy is you and the only way you can do it is with YOUR own fish not someone else's fish.

I would say someone that claims they can't afford their own food by requesting assistance yet has enough money to buy all sorts of other things is squandering their fish. If they can afford beer, cigarettes, lottery tickets, and iPhones, they can buy their own food with that money.

We have the greatest society on earth. Also the wealthiest

The idea that those you do not think "worthy" should starve is abhorrent to a civilized society

Considering no one has said that, nice try at smearing people who disagree with you.....
Good question then

I'll tell you what

I see, so if he doesn't show you where there are 30 millions jobs then you will continue to be a parasite. I bet that you will remain a parasite regardless of what he shows you.

I'll tell you what

I've shown it. There are millions of you bleeding hearts that have fish but are unwilling to voluntarily provide those you say don't have a place to fish with them. Give them yours if you say they are worthy. If they don't have it, give it to them yourself. You WON'T do that will you?

Since I don't owe anyone anything, I don't need to show anything. Since you think they deserve it, give them yours. MINE is for MY family.

You have shown nowhere close to the 30 million jobs needed to end welfare

Try again

We have the greatest society on earth. Also the wealthiest

The idea that those you do not think "worthy" should starve is abhorrent to a civilized society

Good question then

I'll tell you what

I see, so if he doesn't show you where there are 30 millions jobs then you will continue to be a parasite. I bet that you will remain a parasite regardless of what he shows you.

Damn...what a pathetic attempt to be part of the conversation

Forum List

Back