Giuliani Opposes Flat Tax

you have never explained why a hardcore conservative like you has abandoned the conservatives in the race for Rudy....

you clearly aren't hardcore.

you have never explained why a hardcore conservative like you has abandoned the conservatives in the race for Rudy....

you clearly aren't hardcore.

The main issues I care about: the war on terror, Judges, and the economy - I agree with him on

Dems are the exact opposite. They want to surredner, raise taxes, and appoint Judges that will make law

At least you admit Dems want to screw the Us taxpayer. Will you fess up on the other two?

The main issues I care about: the war on terror, Judges, and the economy - I agree with him on

Dems are the exact opposite. They want to surredner, raise taxes, and appoint Judges that will make law

At least you admit Dems want to screw the Us taxpayer. Will you fess up on the other two?

then quit calling yourself a hardcore conservative when you abandon those candidates who really are.

I am a reagan Conservative - and you will not fess up to how your party is out to screw America

every republican loves to evoke the image of Reagan. Rudy is a New York Nelson Rockefeller moderate republican and YOU have abandoned real conservative candidates who think exactly the way Rudy does on judges on the war and on the economy.... and you have no explanation for that.

every republican loves to evoke the image of Reagan. Rudy is a New York Nelson Rockefeller moderate republican and YOU have abandoned real conservative candidates who think exactly the way Rudy does on judges on the war and on the economy.... and you have no explanation for that.

Keep trying to squirm off the hook MM. You are funny with your lame attempts to try and salvage your broken party

Keep trying to squirm off the hook MM. You are funny with your lame attempts to try and salvage your broken party

my party? you mean the one that america trusts more than your party on every key issue?

yeah.... if my party is broken, yours is dead. :lol:

Rudy is a New York Nelson Rockefeller moderate republican and YOU have abandoned real conservative candidates who think exactly the way Rudy does on judges on the war and on the economy.... and you have no explanation for that.

my party? you mean the one that america trusts more than your party on every key issue?

yeah.... if my party is broken, yours is dead. :lol:

When your Seneate leader is at 19% and more then 50% say they will not vote for your leading candidate for President - your party is broken

Rudy is a New York Nelson Rockefeller moderate republican and YOU have abandoned real conservative candidates who think exactly the way Rudy does on judges on the war and on the economy.... and you have no explanation for that.

More Fairy Tales from Uncle MM

what is a fairy tale? are you saying that the real hardcore conservatives running for your party's nomination have ideas about the war, the economy and judges that are different than yours?

The top three candidates, Rudy, Fred, and Mitt - are fine in my book

I like Rudy more

The top three candidates, Rudy, Fred, and Mitt - are fine in my book

I like Rudy more

Brownback, Huckabee, Tancredo, Hunter....all think exactly like Rudy does on the issues you claim are important to you.... all are WAY more hardcore conservative than Rudy.... why won't you support your party's true conservative candidates?

Brownback, Huckabee, Tancredo, Hunter....all think exactly like Rudy does on the issues you claim are important to you.... all are WAY more hardcore conservative than Rudy.... why won't you support your party's true conservative candidates?

Like McCain they will not be around much longer

Like McCain they will not be around much longer

not when fake conservatives like you treat the nominating process as a popularity contest electing a prom king. If true conservatives like you supported candidates who were conservative, then Rudy would be leaving.

not when fake conservatives like you treat the nominating process as a popularity contest electing a prom king. If true conservatives like you supported candidates who were conservative, then Rudy would be leaving.

and Hillary is not?

She is riding on hubby's name and past

you are supporting rudy.

I am not supporting hillary.....

If conservatives like you claim to be supported candidates who were conservative, then Rudy would be leaving.

Who are you supporting?

Rudy is not a Reagan conservative - but he is a conservative

Forum List

Back