Trumpery 2.0.

Yup, we’ve gone over this ad nauseam.
Keep up.
Southern Democrats were conservatives back then.

You say (D) started the Kkk
I agree

You say Southern Conservatives started the kkk, I agree again.
Your racist party had a Klan Leader as Senate Majority Leader about 15 years ago, racist.

Your racist party had a Klan Leader as Senate Majority Leader about 15 years ago, racist.
One guy, big deal.
Your party owns the South, full of History.
Keep it coming, you can't deny your parties the racists ones.

Oh, every now and then a Black Conservative gets elected, and you think that somehow exonerates the past.

Yup, (D) started the KKK, but southern conservatives OWN the KKK.
Always have, Conservatives have never changed.

One guy, big deal.

Oh, every now and then a Black Conservative gets elected, and you think that somehow exonerates the past.

Just watch us, racist.

Oh great, your back. no pun intended.

Just watch us, racist.

Watch us what?

Prove you wrong. It's already started.

You know every one of you bristles when you get called out for being the real racists.

Can't stand the truth.

Look how y'all squealed when Trump called you just what you are.

Keep keeping it fun!

One guy, big deal.

KKK started by your racist party, racist.

Your racist party filibustered the Civil Rights Act, racist.

And no, I don’t think black conservatives getting elected exonerates you and your part’s history of racism.

Chris Hayes, an anchor on MSNBC, aired a brilliant analysis, one could say take down, of what Trumpery is on last night's show. For those of you who want to listen to the full version you can do so by clicking the link to his show.......https://www.msnbc.com/all.......and then clicking on the name of the segment........."The DeSantis attempt to echo the cruelty of Trumpism."

To paraphrase, Hayes defines Trumpery as an appeal to the sense that, "We used to run things until they took that power away. Now we need someone strong and powerful to take our power back to make the US great again." The "we" in this formula (in the main) being working class, christian, rural white folks while the "they" are a compilation of blacks, browns, LGBT's, the elites, teachers, librarians, academics, the media, healthcare officials, the fictitious deep state, the FBI, a growing list of entities that have power that was taken from YOU........the aggrieved. Trump's campaign promise essentially being I will punish "them" and take the power back for YOU.

Hayes points out that RonDon Desantis comes closer than any other Repub candidate in having the potential for fulfilling that as yet unfulfilled promise. Since Don was......you know......gloriously kicked out of office. An example would be how miniTrump has gone after one of the bogeymen dujour, Disney for having the temerity to oppose RonDon's bigoted 'Don't Say Gay' bill.

In his quest to stifle free speech and marginalize the opposition miniTrump recently suspended a twice elected Dem state attorney, Andrew Warren, for saying he would use prosecutorial discretion in enforcing FL anti-abortion laws. Warren sued to reverse the suspension. The presiding judge found DeSanctimonious had violated the Constitution by suspending Warren but did not possess the authority to reinstate him.

Judge rules DeSantis' ouster of prosecutor was unconstitutional but upholds suspension

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — A federal judge on Friday ruled that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis violated the Constitution when he suspended former Hillsborough County State Attorney Andrew Warren — but the judge said he didn’t have the authority to reinstate the twice-elected Democrat.

In a nearly 60-page ruling, U.S. District Judge Robert Hinkle overwhelmingly sided with Warren, who was ousted by DeSantis in August after Warren pledged not to prosecute women for violating Florida’s recently enacted ban on abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy. DeSantis also said he suspended the prosecutor for stating he wouldn’t criminally charge anyone for providing gender-affirming care to transgender patients even though state law doesn’t address that issue.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/...ed-constitution-in-suspending-warren-00078789

RonDon's use of the power of the state to suppress opposing thought and punish "them" seems to be going over very well with Repubs in FL.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...l-ap-african-american-studies-class-rcna66654
Now his culture war antics have caught national attention. If the base jettisons Don, will RonDon be an adequate replacement to satisfy the needs of aggrieved MAGAites? Can he gin up hatred of "them" on a national scale as The Master did? We shall see.

Believe me when I say that comes as no surprise. Trumpleton's hate the truth.

Get back to me when you can find a factual error in the reporting.

Deflection...........how pathetic.

Gosh, I've seen topic avoidance from you nitwits before but this is on an epic scale.

No problem with RonDon's unconstitutional suspension of a twice elected state attorney?

“Florida Governor Ron DeSantis suspended elected State Attorney Andrew H. Warren, ostensibly on the ground that Mr. Warren had blanket policies not to prosecute certain kinds of cases,” read the order. “The allegation was false.”

Hinkle said Warren’s office had a policy of using “prosecutorial discretion” in all cases, including those involving abortion.

“Any reasonable investigation would have confirmed this,” Hinkle wrote.

IOW, I'll count you among the gullible rubes who unthinkingly accepts the RWM spew.

See post # 17.

IOW, he understands them perfectly.

Forum List

Back