Giuliani Opposes Flat Tax

Translation - I will ask the questions around here and stop pointing out how Webb wants to surrender - that is not fair

no one wants to surrender. you can use that word from now until next decade and it will still be incorrect. It is certainly "fair" for you to mischaracterize...it is certainly "fair" for me to point out the fact that you are a moron whose use of the english language is pathetic...it is.

no one wants to surrender. you can use that word from now until next decade and it will still be incorrect. It is certainly "fair" for you to mischaracterize...it is certainly "fair" for me to point out the fact that you are a moron whose use of the english language is pathetic...it is.

It is surrender

When you tell the enemy when you are leaving, it is surrender

It is surrender

When you tell the enemy when you are leaving, it is surrender

no. it is not. your use of that word is incorrect.

are you suggesting that if we left without telling anyone that the enemy would never know?

are you suggesting that our turning over military encampments to the armed forces of the legitimate government of Iraq is surrender?

are you suggesting - still - that a handful of deadenders will succeed in defeating the Iraqi army, the sunni militias and the shiite militias?

did Britain surrender palestine in 1948?

no. it is not. your use of that word is incorrect.

are you suggesting that if we left without telling anyone that the enemy would never know?

are you suggesting that our turning over military encampments to the armed forces of the legitimate government of Iraq is surrender?

are you suggesting - still - that a handful of deadenders will succeed in defeating the Iraqi army, the sunni militias and the shiite militias?

Given how the kook left base bellows daily for surrender - how could the terrorists not know?

The terrorists were happy when the appeasers won last Nov - now they are giddy as their biggest allies are once again pushing for their surrender bill

Meanwhile the left ignores the voices form the troops who want to stay and finish the job

Given how the kook left base bellows daily for surrender - how could the terrorists not know?

The terrorists were happy when the appeasers won last Nov - now they are giddy as their biggest allies are once again pushing for their surrender bill

Meanwhile the left ignores the voices form the troops who want to stay and finish the job

please answer these questions:

please answer these questions:

When boxed into the corner MM will ask the same questions that have been answered

Of course, MM must shape the debate HE wants it - it is the only way he can have a slim chance of winning

It is Summer time folks - Dems say it is Surrender time

you standard ploy is to claim that you have answered questions when. of course, you have not. If you could show me the thread and post number where you have answered those questions, I will make a thread publicly apologizing to you for ever suggesting you run away from stuff.

Your strongest ally is - the terrorists

polls would suggest my strongest ally is the American public.

it must SUCK to be a republican...to imagine the once proud reagan conservative juggernaut now a shadow of its former self.... in the ditch ...and America passing it by.

Attachments

• $B000077DD1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    $B000077DD1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 54
polls would suggest my strongest ally is the American public.

it must SUCK to be a republican...to imagine the once proud reagan conservative juggernaut now a shadow of its former self.... in the ditch ...and America passing it by.

If you say so

I am sure you were as cocky before the 2000 and 2004 elections

Lets see your gal Hillary defend tax increases, surrender, more pork and spending, and government run health care

I hope she does a good a job as you have done

If you say so

I am sure you were as cocky before the 2000 and 2004 elections

Lets see your gal Hillary defend tax increases, surrender, more pork and spending, and government run health care

I hope she does a good a job as you have done

when the republican party of ron reagan is considering running a new york rockefeller moderate who is pro-choice, and pro-gay rights and pro-gun control.... it is pretty clear that the reagan revolution is dead.:rofl:

when the republican party of ron reagan is considering running a new york rockefeller moderate who is pro-choice, and pro-gay rights and pro-gun control.... it is pretty clear that the reagan revolution is dead.:rofl:

Then you should be giddy over the Rudy numbers

If he is so bad, you should be singing his praises

The truth is, he is more conservative then you say - and he will beat Hillary in a national election

Then you should be giddy over the Rudy numbers

If he is so bad, you should be singing his praises

The truth is, he is more conservative then you say - and he will beat Hillary in a national election

I am not bashing rudy...I hope he DOES get your nomination..... I can't WAIT for the campaign ads with him in a dress wearing a wig and lipstick... that will really get the vote out in the bible belt!:rofl:

I am not bashing rudy...I hope he DOES get your nomination..... I can't WAIT for the campaign ads with him in a dress wearing a wig and lipstick... that will really get the vote out in the bible belt!:rofl:

Oh, you would like those ads?

Of course the last thing you would want is to have Hillary defend what she and the Dem parety really want to do to America

Oh, you would like those ads?

Of course the last thing you would want is to have Hillary defend what she and the Dem parety really want to do to America

Hillary is doing a great job on the stump - I have no doubt that she will continue.....

and the ads with Rudy wearing the dress and the wig and the lipstick will be priceless, don't you think? Don't you think those ads will make the religious right just clamor to the polls for a chance to vote for a cross dressing, pro-choice, pro-gay rights new york moderate? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back