Giuliani Opposes Flat Tax

Who are you supporting?

Rudy is not a Reagan conservative - but he is a conservative

I am a moderate democrat. I am supporting Bill Richardson.... former cabinet official...former UN ambassador...very popular democratic governor of a very red state. I will vote for my party's nominee and I hope it is NOT Hillary.....

YOU, on the other hand, abandoned your supposed "hardcore conservative" principles the minute the race started and have never offered an iota of support for any true conservative candidate..... you have no principles...you are a hack.

I am a moderate democrat. I am supporting Bill Richardson.... former cabinet official...former UN ambassador...very popular democratic governor of a very red state. I will vote for my party's nominee and I hope it is NOT Hillary.....

YOU, on the other hand, abandoned your supposed "hardcore conservative" principles the minute the race started and have never offered an iota of support for any true conservative candidate..... you have no principles...you are a hack.

you are as much a moderate as Hillary

I hope you guys are at least practicing safe sex. With all the love y'all are layering on each other, someone is going to come down with something.

you are as much a moderate as Hillary

I am a Richardson supporter...because I AM a moderate democrat...like him.

YOu, on the other hand, are a Rudy supporter even though he is NOT a hardcore conservative like you claim to be...because you have no principles and are willing to abandon true hardcore conservatives running for president - all of whom support all the things you claim to support - because you don't have a moral compass...only a moral windsock.

I am a Richardson supporter...because I AM a moderate democrat...like him.

YOu, on the other hand, are a Rudy supporter even though he is NOT a hardcore conservative like you claim to be...because you have no principles and are willing to abandon true hardcore conservatives running for president - all of whom support all the things you claim to support - because you don't have a moral compass...only a moral windsock.

a loser backing a loser

You will be stuck with the Clintons - and there is nothing you can do about it.

Your party has been hijacked by the left wing and I am sure you are loving it

a loser backing a loser

You will be stuck with the Clintons - and there is nothing you can do about it.

Your party has been hijacked by the left wing and I am sure you are loving it

I am a moderate backing a moderate which shows philosophical consistency.

you are a supposed "hardcore conservative" who is abandoning all the hardcore conservatives in the race - even though they think exactly like you do on ALL of your hot button issues...and instead are supporting a pro-choice, pro-gay rights moderate... which again, shows you for the hack that you are.

I am a moderate backing a moderate which shows philosophical consistency.

you are a supposed "hardcore conservative" who is abandoning all the hardcore conservatives in the race - even though they think exactly like you do on ALL of your hot button issues...and instead are supporting a pro-choice, pro-gay rights moderate... which again, shows you for the hack that you are.

I love it when libs claim they are "moderate"

I love it when libs claim they are "moderate"

great. why do you think we need to know what gives you a chubbie?

I AM a moderate.... you should ask any of my fellow Democratic County Committee members.....

You run away from the fact that you have abandoned all the hardcore conservative candidates who think just like you do before a single primary has taken place.

hack.

great. why do you think we need to know what gives you a chubbie?

I AM a moderate.... you should ask any of my fellow Democratic County Committee members.....

You run away from the fact that you have abandoned all the hardcore conservative candidates who think just like you do before a single primary has taken place.

hack.

Yea

A moderate who wants to surrender in Iarq, higher taxes, bigger government, more pork, and increased spending

Yea

A moderate who wants to surrender in Iarq, higher taxes, bigger government, more pork, and increased spending

I do not want to surrender anywhere.

I want to see Bush's tax cuts for the wealthiest AMericans rolled back.

I am not for bigger government.

I am not for more pork.

I am for changing the priorities of spending, not necessarily increasing anything.

why do YOU keep running away from the FACT that, even though you claim to be a "hardcore conservative", you have completely abandoned the real hardcore conservative candidates in your race that think exactly like you do and, instead, support a new york moderate?

I am not for more pork.

I am for changing the priorities of spending, not necessarily increasing anything.

why do YOU keep running away from the FACT that, even though you claim to be a "hardcore conservative", you have completely abandoned the real hardcore conservative candidates in your race that think exactly like you do and, instead, support a new york moderate?

So why are you a Dem?

Your party is not doing anything you want - not one

So why are you a Dem?

Your party is not doing anything you want - not one

I disagree.

why do YOU call yourself a hardcore conservative when you abandon the hardcore conservatives in the race from the very beginning and throw your hardcore conservative support behind the moderate from new york?

I disagree.

why do YOU call yourself a hardcore conservative when you abandon the hardcore conservatives in the race from the very beginning and throw your hardcore conservative support behind the moderate from new york?

Everything you listed - your Dems are doing the opposite

Party before country again MM?

I disagree with your assessment.

Will you ever address the question?

party before ideology AND country, eh RSR?

Dems are wanting to cut and run from Iarq

Dems are raising taxes on ALL taxpayers - including retired couples and the lowest wage earners

Dems have increased pork and spending

So what do you agree with MM?

Dems are wanting to cut and run from Iarq

Dems are raising taxes on ALL taxpayers - including retired couples and the lowest wage earners

Dems have increased pork and spending

So what do you agree with MM?

asked and answered. multiple times.

now..for you:

asked and answered. multiple times.

now..for you:

You ducked and dodged - you did not answer

On those issues that mean the most - I agree with Rudy

You ducked and dodged - you did not answer

On those issues that mean the most - I agree with Rudy

I most certainly did answer:

I am not for more pork.

now you:

You claim to agree with Rudy on your key issues...but the real question is, onthe issues that mean the most, do you disagree with the more hardcore conservative candidates? and ifyou DON'T, why wouldn't you go with a candidate that fit your overall politcal philosophy if he was identical to you on issues?

I most certainly did answer:

I am not for more pork.

now you:

You claim to agree with Rudy on your key issues...but the real question is, onthe issues that mean the most, do you disagree with the more hardcore conservative candidates? and ifyou DON'T, why wouldn't you go with a candidate that fit your overall politcal philosophy if he was identical to you on issues?

Then you are opposed to everything the Dems are doing?

Forum List

Back