Trumpery 2.0.

You are in the cult. You believe proven liars. That is the measure of a cult.
Quit stealing from me.
tump started the kkkult, you joined his kkkult and you're trying to steal it and pin it on the left.
Not gonna work buddy.

Rudy, trump, Bannon, stone, manafort, Powell, Cohen.....ALL proven liars.

By your words, you believe trump, makes you in a cult. The trump kkkult.

Quit stealing from me.
tump started the kkkult, you joined his kkkult and you're trying to steal it and pin it on the left.
Not gonna work buddy.

What's with the gay looking heart thingy? Lol

Quit stealing from me.
Not gonna work buddy.

You have nothing worth stealing.

Chris Hayes, an anchor on MSNBC, aired a brilliant analysis, one could say take down, of what Trumpery is on last night's show. For those of you who want to listen to the full version you can do so by clicking the link to his show.......https://www.msnbc.com/all.......and then clicking on the name of the segment........."The DeSantis attempt to echo the cruelty of Trumpism."

To paraphrase, Hayes defines Trumpery as an appeal to the sense that, "We used to run things until they took that power away. Now we need someone strong and powerful to take our power back to make the US great again." The "we" in this formula (in the main) being working class, christian, rural white folks while the "they" are a compilation of blacks, browns, LGBT's, the elites, teachers, librarians, academics, the media, healthcare officials, the fictitious deep state, the FBI, a growing list of entities that have power that was taken from YOU........the aggrieved. Trump's campaign promise essentially being I will punish "them" and take the power back for YOU.

Hayes points out that RonDon Desantis comes closer than any other Repub candidate in having the potential for fulfilling that as yet unfulfilled promise. Since Don was......you know......gloriously kicked out of office. An example would be how miniTrump has gone after one of the bogeymen dujour, Disney for having the temerity to oppose RonDon's bigoted 'Don't Say Gay' bill.

In his quest to stifle free speech and marginalize the opposition miniTrump recently suspended a twice elected Dem state attorney, Andrew Warren, for saying he would use prosecutorial discretion in enforcing FL anti-abortion laws. Warren sued to reverse the suspension. The presiding judge found DeSanctimonious had violated the Constitution by suspending Warren but did not possess the authority to reinstate him.

Judge rules DeSantis' ouster of prosecutor was unconstitutional but upholds suspension

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — A federal judge on Friday ruled that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis violated the Constitution when he suspended former Hillsborough County State Attorney Andrew Warren — but the judge said he didn’t have the authority to reinstate the twice-elected Democrat.

In a nearly 60-page ruling, U.S. District Judge Robert Hinkle overwhelmingly sided with Warren, who was ousted by DeSantis in August after Warren pledged not to prosecute women for violating Florida’s recently enacted ban on abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy. DeSantis also said he suspended the prosecutor for stating he wouldn’t criminally charge anyone for providing gender-affirming care to transgender patients even though state law doesn’t address that issue.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/...ed-constitution-in-suspending-warren-00078789

RonDon's use of the power of the state to suppress opposing thought and punish "them" seems to be going over very well with Repubs in FL.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...l-ap-african-american-studies-class-rcna66654
Now his culture war antics have caught national attention. If the base jettisons Don, will RonDon be an adequate replacement to satisfy the needs of aggrieved MAGAites? Can he gin up hatred of "them" on a national scale as The Master did? We shall see.
Today, on a Sunday in 2023, OP starts a TDS thread. Guess who rules your mind, brah?

l8IDjid.jpg

Quit stealing from me.
Not gonna work buddy.

Democrats started the KKK, brah.

"Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans."

"Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s. "

They didn't just go after blacks, either. They went after white Republicans and all those who thought black people were human, and intimidated and/or killed them if they could get away with it.

Democrats started the KKK, brah.

"Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans."

"Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s. "

They didn't just go after blacks, either. They went after white Republicans and all those who thought black people were human, and intimidated and/or killed them if they could get away with it.
Yup, we’ve gone over this ad nauseam.
Keep up.
Southern Democrats were conservatives back then.

You say (D) started the Kkk
I agree

You say Southern Conservatives started the kkk, I agree again.

Oh come on dude.
Step out of your little kkkult.
Listen you fucking moron, and listen good.

Lefties are in bed with the WEFfies.

Why?

Because individualism and populism stand in the way of their agenda.

They both need the righties out of the way. So, they have a relationship of convenience.

But make no mistake, the WEFfies are not your friends. Not at all. Not in the least. They may be giving you money right now, but they're just using you. For their own purposes, their own agenda.

And MOST of the stupid lemmings on the ground, don't understand this equation.

Why are the instruments of state aligned with the lefties and the weffies? That's why. They don't like individualists either.

This is truly funny, because you right wingers support an ex-(D) turncoats, who turned (R) because it's the ONLY way he knew he had any power.
(D) shunned trump, (R) welcomed the Con Man because trump LIES, and his LIES are believed by you sheep.

I also find it hilarious that you try to Blame the left for EVERYTHING the right has already, and currently, still doing.

Trump is the biggest grifter ever known to POTUS.

This is truly funny, because you right wingers support an ex-(D) turncoats, who turned (R) because it's the ONLY way he knew he had any power.
(D) shunned trump, (R) welcomed the Con Man because trump LIES, and his LIES are believed by you sheep.

I also find it hilarious that you try to Blame the left for EVERYTHING the right has already, and currently, still doing.

Trump is the biggest grifter ever known to POTUS.

Okay, Saul.

That one stopped working a long time ago.

You keep typing while sitting on your ass.
I'm going for my walk, I'll check back in about 9am pst.
That's one hour and fifteen minutes from now, you the math challenged. OhPleaseJustQuit

I'll be gone by the time you get back. Walking to my chiropractors office. Don't miss me and I won't miss you.

Forum List

Back