Giuliani Co-Operating with Jack Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you crazily think for one nano second that if Trump were president and there was a federal investigation in to his son, with a prosecutor hired from the previous president to investigate, Trump would have allowed the prosecutor from the previous president, stay on and not be replaced by him or that president trump would not have just pardoned Don Jr or Eric and killed the investigation in the bud?

Joe allowing the Trump prosecutor to stay on and keep up his investigation, and allowing any of these charges brought against his son, is how it should be handled.

Y'all falsely accusing Joe of what you know Trump would have done, when Joe has not done it, is typical Trump modus operandi.... :rolleyes:
Speculate much?

Surely you are! So show us, oh smart one, why you think he won't spend any prison time, for the sake of argument, the sake of debate, on this debate forum, so this user can argue, the argument with you....!!!

Who knows, I could agree with your reasoning?

All this puffy elevation of yourself is childish nonsense on display for all to see!
Putting Trump in prison would put us on the verge of a civil war.

And right on cue comes the "whataboutism."
Real comparisons are more than proper.

Refresh my memory, didn't Tater & Co. just get their dicks slapped by SCOTUS for doing things that ran counter to the Constitution for simple political gain?

Even Pelosi said "I wouldn't do that shit if I were you"....And he did it anyway.

Yes, you're a silly dumbass parrot. We already know that.
Don't be pissy, Sunshine. Justice can be fun!

Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 10.25.00 AM.png

Orange Jumpsuit Jesus is going to prison. Lock him up! Lock him up!

HERE’S WHY I THINK that Giuliani is indeed seeking to cooperate.​

First, however nonsensical Giuliani’s past thinking and public utterances have been, facing prosecution tends to focus the mind. Giuliani likely sees his freedom at risk because he was so central to Trump’s attempt to overturn the 2020 election before January 6th.​

Among other things, after the 2020 election, Giuliani, along with Trump himself, pressured Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers to help reverse the certification of Joe Biden’s election, though Giuliani admitted not having evidence to justify such a move. Giuliani also reportedly led the Trump “fake electors” campaign, which aimed to send Congress phony slates of electors from battleground states to provide a pretext for then-Vice President Mike Pence to reject or delay certification of President Joe Biden’s election.​

The New York Times reported on Wednesday that in the proffer session, “Mr. Smith asked Mr. Giuliani about [the] plan to create fake slates” of electors. Giuliani was also reportedly asked about his role with Steve Bannon, Trump lawyer John Eastman, and others at a command center at the Willard Hotel near the White House on January 6th itself.​

It’s looking more and more likely that the only way Trump stays out of prison is if he wins the election and pardons himself!
More daydreaming, how much time do you spend dreaming this crap up?!?!
😂 😆 😝

This documents case is nothing, compared to if Trump is convicted over him conspiring a SELF COUP....and/or Soft Coup de'tat.... Or seditious conspiracy....

Maybe we could extradite him to a foreign country willing to take him? Just kidding! :D

If he is found guilty in court, and prison is a required sentence, I don't see how he could get around it?

BUT I also don't see how the secret service could protect him in prison, unless they have some kind of plan for it already devised?

So perhaps it is possible that some sort of house arrest and ankle monitor, among other restrictions could be arranged due to him being an ex president, but truly if our laws are equal justice for each man, then sentencing should be no different, he should be shown no MORE favor THAN ANYONE ELSE WOULD BE SHOWN, as our justice system requires, in order to be Just....imo.
Maybe won't need secret Service in prison. Just as they transferred their duties to State officials in New York -- and federal officials in Florida -- while Trump was under arrest, they may transfer their duties to state/federal DOC officials, if he is incarcerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back