Giuliani Calls for the Democratic Party To Be Abolished

I'd love it if he could pull this off. This could really save America. Unfortunately Rudy is a has-been.

---Former New York mayor and former Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani said that American politics should "get rid" of the Democratic party because it's "too corrupt"---

Why not?

ZELENSKY BANNED OPPOSITION PARTIES AND THE CULT FUCKS SUCK HIM OFF DAILY.

Cult fucks seem very confused.

How do you know there's no intent. The front runner for the presidency on the Republican ticket makes no bones about what he's planning to do. And unless the Republican party does something they've not done before and stand up to him what's stopping him?

The Republican party follows it base. This board is indicative of that base I think. Look at the replies in this OP. I see only 2 kinds from Republicans. You, denying it'll happen, and all the rest explaining why Guiliani's idea should be implemented.

But hey, it won't happen right?
There is no intent because there is no power given to one party to abolish another.

As far as what you say somebody is planning to do, post your unedited evidence in full context or you are just repeating malicious gossip at best, libeling/slandering at worst.

There is no intent because there is no power given to one party to abolish another.

As far as what you say somebody is planning to do, post your unedited evidence in full context or you are just repeating malicious gossip at best, libeling/slandering at worst.
There was no legal power to stop the certification of the election. Numerous people told Trump so. Didn't stop him from trying and almost succeeding in a multitude of ways.

As for me sourcing. Are you honestly saying Trump isn't threatening retribution to all his enemies? Are you that intellectually dishonest?

There was no legal power to stop the certification of the election. Numerous people told Trump so. Didn't stop him from trying and almost succeeding in a multitude of ways.

As for me sourcing. Are you honestly saying Trump isn't threatening retribution to all his enemies? Are you that intellectually dishonest?
Trying is not a crime. I am saying that when you have nothing other than hearsay to go on, I can say you are lying in a despicable way when you say Trump is threatening retribution to all his enemies.

Trying is not a crime. I am saying that when you have nothing other than hearsay to go on, I can say you are lying in a despicable way when you say Trump is threatening retribution to all his enemies.
Trying most definitely can be a crime. Attempted murder, attempted bank robbery, etc. etc.

What comes out of Trump's mouth and appears on his truth social account is not hearsay. Again, are you denying he's vowing vengeance?

I can't think of a thing the Republican party has even proposed much less ordered that is in any way fascist while everything I listed that the Democrats are doing are components of fascism. Some states went overboard in their abortion laws but that isn't fascism. That is saving babies' lives. They eventually would have removed the unacceptable parts of those laws.
Advocating to abolish a political party via government fiat is fascist and unconstitutional, a violation of the First Amendment right to freedom of association.

Not that conservatives care about the Constitution, of course.

Trying most definitely can be a crime. Attempted murder, attempted bank robbery, etc. etc.

What comes out of Trump's mouth and appears on his truth social account is not hearsay. Again, are you denying he's vowing vengeance?
The Supreme Court had to stop Al Gore's 'trying' in 2000. Hillary Clinton has never accepted that she lost the 2016 election. Many many people try to prove it when they believe they won an election the numbers say they lost. But nobody accused any of them for criminality for 'trying' until Trump. TDS is a vicious thing.

So post the video of what you say comes out of Trump's mouth. Unedited video in complete context. Post the Truth Social posts that you say he made. I have seen dozens that were created by malicious people to smear him--post that he never made.

Zelensky eliminated oppo parties.

Cult fucks LOVE ZELENSKY

What's the problem?

Can any cult fuck link to them calling out ZELENSKY for eliminating oppo parties in UKRAINE?

Cult fucks LOVE ZELENSKY

What's the problem?

Can any cult fuck link to them calling out ZELENSKY for eliminating oppo parties in UKRAINE?
Ukraine is in the middle of an existential threat war.

This thread is about the US. You appear unable to focus.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I really hope the R's become obsolete and you guys get full on control of everything, no where to point any fingers anymore. I'd love to see you idiots get exactly what you're wishing for. You're too stupid to realize what you're asking for, and it would be the ultimate karma to watch you realize it once it's too late. Even then you'd stupidly try to point fingers and blame elsewhere, some people will never learn.
Yeah right.

Cult fucks LOVE ZELENSKY

What's the problem?

We don't have live in Ukraine and they are in war.

Our two party system is failing us.
We need to make elections publicly financed and campaigns should on staart in the election year..

There are more than 2 parties n this country.

Some political parties in Ukraine are literally supporting the Russian invasion.
We don't live in Ukraine and judging by the way Ukrainians are fighting, that support is minimal.

I'm sure anybody who approves of what the Democrat Party has become agrees. But then common sense is not a strong point--is not any point actually--of the current Democrat Party.
What has the Democratic Party become besides the not whites only parrty?

If you try to murder, rob, or rape it is a crime. Trying to overturn an election is a criime.

Forum List

Back