Giuliani Calls for the Democratic Party To Be Abolished

Censoring books. Censoring subjects to be taught. Voter suppression, weaponizing government on a private citizzen. And then you have Trump. Everything the republican party stands for at this time is unAmerican. You guys are about cutting programs that help chiildren after they are born, so you ain't saving ssquat.

You're so fucking blind, it's quite pathetic.

What will kill the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids is EXPOSURE.

Start with Epstein's flight log. We're a strong nation - we can handle knowing how many kids democrats rape and traffic.

That will never happen now that they own the 'media'.

I can't think of a thing the Republican party has even proposed much less ordered that is in any way fascist while everything I listed that the Democrats are doing are components of fascism. Some states went overboard in their abortion laws but that isn't fascism. That is saving babies' lives. They eventually would have removed the unacceptable parts of those laws.
Besides all the calls in this thread to eliminate/jail a party, Trump's calls to criminally prosecute his opponents and media that is critical of him?
I'm a native American whatcha got colonizer?
I didn't know Russobots were Native Americans.

Our two party system is failing us.
The American two-party system is an intentionally corrupt hoax so I find it difficult to say it is "failing". It is succeeding in its purpose. I do agree, however, that it is failing the trust of the American population who are being lied to day in and day out. Americans don't understand that Washington is a buttocks with its britches down around its ankles quivering only to the thrust of the Miliary-Industrial Complex. American politicians' only function is to sell you the idea that your taxes should go to the "Complex" because if you don't agree the boogy man will get you! The only reason there are two political parties is to dupe you into believing that you have a good guy - bad guy choice.

Besides all the calls in this thread to eliminate/jail a party, Trump's calls to criminally prosecute his opponents and media that is critical of him?

What's the absolute worst thing you can imagine against Russia? I completely agree with you and I don't even need to know what it is. Democrats are worse.

I'd love it if he could pull this off. This could really save America. Unfortunately Rudy is a has-been.

---Former New York mayor and former Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani said that American politics should "get rid" of the Democratic party because it's "too corrupt"---

Roodles is having a hard time. He got mixed up with Trump and his life turned to shit.

I'd love it if he could pull this off. This could really save America. Unfortunately Rudy is a has-been.

---Former New York mayor and former Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani said that American politics should "get rid" of the Democratic party because it's "too corrupt"---

As the cradle and living embodiment of slavery, treason, secession, civil war, Jim Crow, the KKK, American internment camps, and the nuclear bombing of Japan, the DemoKKKrat party should have self-abolished years ago.

How they continue to exist as the living reminder of every great shame of our nation is incomprehensible.

You don't think calling for the abolishment of opposing political parties is fascist? Not for nothing that was literally one of the first actions the Nazis took when they declared martial law after they burned down the Reichstag.

You don't think saying you will tell the DOJ to prosecute your political opponents like Trump is openly doing is?
Not when there is no intent for one party to do it to another. The Democrats should abolish what the Democrat Party has become and replace it with something closer to what it once was. The Democrats are the ONLY ones with the power to do so.

Show the unedited video in full context where Trump said that or admit you are at best posting malicious gossip, at worst slander.

Perhaps you don't know that only the Democrats themselves can abolish a party that no longer represents them and form something closer to what the Democrat Party once was.

Not when there is no intent for one party to do it to another. The Democrats should abolish what the Democrat Party has become and replace it with something closer to what it once was. The Democrats are the ONLY ones with the power to do so.
How do you know there's no intent. The front runner for the presidency on the Republican ticket makes no bones about what he's planning to do. And unless the Republican party does something they've not done before and stand up to him what's stopping him?

The Republican party follows it base. This board is indicative of that base I think. Look at the replies in this OP. I see only 2 kinds from Republicans. You, denying it'll happen, and all the rest explaining why Guiliani's idea should be implemented.

But hey, it won't happen right?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back