Girls Only

Hmm,.. maybe there's hope for you yet. :) I'll give you a hug but that doesn't mean that I like you. :smiliehug: (Yet. ;) )

Well, you don't have to like me. But thanks for the "hug"!

You will see that you will instantly "adopt" a LOT of "brothers" on here that will tease and harass you....LOL.

I have a co-worker that keeps telling me "I have 3 brothers that are pains.......but YOU are the worst one of them all"!!! LMAO
But she LOVES it when I tease and harass her like a sister. :meow:

You will see that you will instantly "adopt" a LOT of "brothers" on here that will tease and harass you....LOL.

I have a co-worker that keeps telling me "I have 3 brothers that are pains.......but YOU are the worst one of them all"!!! LMAO

I'm just starting to see a sweeter side of you is all. :) I was also quoting Yul Brenner from Cool Runnings. :p

I'm just starting to see a sweeter side of you is all. :) I was also quoting Yul Brenner from Cool Runnings. :p

If I get nasty with anybody, it's because they went overboard on the insults. One person on this site never has anything good to say, or constructive.....they are all about bashing people.

Well,.. I like you enough to follow you now. :)
snow-white-embarassed.gif

Forum List

Back