Girl Outs Mother's Citizenship Status During First Lady's School Visit

Time to send momma packin' with a one way ticket back to Juarez!

Enough is enough!

How, and who would do it?
See #13

We pay big bucks in taxes for them to enforce the fucking laws!

The laws that we as CITIZENS should demand be enforced!

It's our RIGHT to have our laws enforced!

I did not ask you what bumper stickers you had for sale.

I asked you who you would report this family to and how?

If the child was born in the US she is a citizen cannot be deported. If the parents are deported they have a choice of: 1) taking the child with them, 2) leaving her with relatives or friends or, 3) putting her in foster care.

I'm all about getting rid of the illegals but damn this is the other side. Breaks my heart! I wish their parents took the proper way to becoming a proper citizens.

This is one of those side effects of bad policy.

People get hurt in the process.

The new Arizona law is trying to correct that out of self-preservation. People are gonna get hurt in the process.

Huh?

who was hurt? nobody yet. the girl in the video and her mom?

Enough is enough!

I cannot happen whout due process of law. The mother is entitled to a hearing, and as it stands they are already backed up. She won't be going anywhere for a while.

true. what would you do? Would you report the family? Do you think it's fair for them to be here and get school? Did they lie? If I lied on a form to get my kid in a better school, wouldn't I have to leave that school?

Enough is enough!

I cannot happen whout due process of law. The mother is entitled to a hearing, and as it stands they are already backed up. She won't be going anywhere for a while.
I don't care how long it takes. She's a criminal!...Give her due process, and then get her the fuck outta here!

This country can barely take care of it's own!

It's time we start looking out for US, and not a bunch of damn criminals who in NO WAY deserve to be here!

If she wants to be here, then she goes back home and starts the process LEGALLY!....Otherwise, she can stay there and process aguave, or whatever the fuck it is they do down there.

Enough is enough!
:anj_stfu:

Enough is enough!

I don't care how long it takes. She's a criminal!...Give her due process, and then get her the fuck outta here!

This country can barely take care of it's own!

It's time we start looking out for US, and not a bunch of damn criminals who in NO WAY deserve to be here!

If she wants to be here, then she goes back home and starts the process LEGALLY!....Otherwise, she can stay there and process aguave, or whatever the fuck it is they do down there.

Enough is enough!

Actually we need them at least as much as they need us. Contrary to popular belief illegal immigrants are not eligible for welfare.

Illegal immigrants on welfare: fact or fiction? | Immigration Chronicles | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

They pay taxes and SS, and it is generally on a fake number. Therefore, they pay into our system, but because they are illegal they cannot get a tax refund even if they are due one, and they can't draw Social Security. Illegal immigrants pay no less than 9 billion dollars into our system every year. Some sources I have read say 20 billion a year. Yet, they are ineligible to get any of it back either in a tax refund or Social Security.

Many illegal immigrants pay up at tax time - USATODAY.com

Last edited:
If the child was born in the US she is a citizen cannot be deported. If the parents are deported they have a choice of: 1) taking the child with them, 2) leaving her with relatives or friends or, 3) putting her in foster care.

Yeah, but who says the school or ICE cares? I was listening to conversations about responsibilities and priorities. You are only stating the obvious choices given one outcome. thanks for the obvious.

I have no doubt that some trouper has already called ICE. And this sweet little girl's worst nightmare is about to begin.

It will be news if this happens. What would you do? Do you think the mother lied to get her kid in school? Maybe she did not.

I wonder if she lied, what people would do. Imagine a parent who lies to get a kid in a better school. Would people rat them out and demand they get out of teh school they have no RIGHT to be in?

I'm torn in many directions on this one.

Enough is enough!

true. what would you do? Would you report the family? Do you think it's fair for them to be here and get school? Did they lie? If I lied on a form to get my kid in a better school, wouldn't I have to leave that school?

I have no doubt that by now they have been reported many times over.

I have no doubt that by now they have been reported many times over.

true. but...

:doubt:

This is the type of ignorance that embarrasses as it annoys. ICE has priorities. ICE has discretion. They may choose to ignore this one because of resources and priorities. An illegal not involved in criminal activities is low on the list. Heard an immigration expert or two comment on that.

Did you, now? The same "expert" I heard on NPR who's a far-left immigration lawyer? What an "expert".

Here's a priority: kick out the fucking illegal aliens yesterday. The kiddies can go, too. If someone robs a bank, we don't let them stay out of jail because they have kids.

This is the type of ignorance that embarrasses as it annoys. ICE has priorities. ICE has discretion. They may choose to ignore this one because of resources and priorities. An illegal not involved in criminal activities is low on the list. Heard an immigration expert or two comment on that.

Did you, now? The same "expert" I heard on NPR who's a far-left immigration lawyer? What an "expert".

Here's a priority: kick out the fucking illegal aliens yesterday. The kiddies can go, too. If someone robs a bank, we don't let them stay out of jail because they have kids.

not the only expert lawyer I heard, but yeah...I heard that one. She was irritating.

your bumper sticker is not policy.

you rant, yet offer no real alternatives or situations. I think the girl is here for a while. but I may be wrong.

Interesting statistics......how much longer do we let this go on before it really gets ugly? Isn't the real question why is our government not helping Arizona? No, instead the worst POTUS since Carter, let's Calderon stand in our Congress and tell us we are wrong to enforce the laws of this country because Arizona has the determination to enforce those laws? Based on the statistic listed below from 2006, god knows what they are today, we need new leadership from the top down and we need it now....

CRIME STATISTICS: 2006 (First Quarter) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually

53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.

71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes”.

47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.

63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens

66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

BIRTH STATISTICS 380,000 plus “anchor babies” were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S.citizens.

97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.

66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers

Enough is enough!

This is very true. I have a friend that is awaiting permanent status...she calls Immigration once a year. This year she was told that they are up to reviewing immigration requests filed in 2006. This is 2010...so it will be at least five years before a decision is made.

I don't think people understand what is really happening in the desert in Arizona, but it's easy to find out if you really care about it. What I want to know is if the people who are advocating that all these people be allowed to just waltz across the border are willing to personally put them up in their own home? It's always easy when the problem is hundreds and thousands of miles away from you to say that you are against stopping them or sending them back. Another question I have is for those who support illegal immigration while at the same time beating up US corporations for sending jobs overseas, is why is it okay for illegals to come over and take millions of jobs and send the money back to Mexico while it's not okay for corporations to send millions of jobs off shore? What's the difference exactly?

Here are some pics of the Sonoran desert in southern Arizona, which are never shown anywhere on the media, but easy enough to find on Google.

up-LL4JS7VLJ651C9AD.jpg

up-9GIV2GR0D8N55Q2I.jpg

And this is just a small drop in a large bucket. If you want to see more and see actual videos of illegals crossing the border/desert every day, visit here:

Border Invasion Pics - Videos and photos of suspected border intruders entering the US

DesertVisions

This is a government sanctioned invasion that no other country would allow.

As we can all see, there is a human toll involved here. What do I suggest?

Well, we need to see, thru all the postings here and on other threads, sites, etc. who would be the BEST ICE agents. Those who can put their humanity aside and round up illegals and their broods and throw their butts across the border regardless of situation, regardless of sob story, regardless. I would say most of us can't do that...but there are those who can. They need to be recruited by ICE ( I recommend Pale Rider, Wicked Jester, JenyEliza for positions of authority)...and the rest of us can avert our eyes. The problem would be solved quite easily that way.

I don't think people understand what is really happening in the desert in Arizona, but it's easy to find out if you really care about it. What I want to know is if the people who are advocating that all these people be allowed to just waltz across the border are willing to personally put them up in their own home? It's always easy when the problem is hundreds and thousands of miles away from you to say that you are against stopping them or sending them back. Another question I have is for those who support illegal immigration while at the same time beating up US corporations for sending jobs overseas, is why is it okay for illegals to come over and take millions of jobs and send the money back to Mexico while it's not okay for corporations to send millions of jobs off shore? What's the difference exactly?

Here are some pics of the Sonoran desert in southern Arizona, which are never shown anywhere on the media, but easy enough to find on Google.

up-LL4JS7VLJ651C9AD.jpg

up-9GIV2GR0D8N55Q2I.jpg

And this is just a small drop in a large bucket. If you want to see more and see actual videos of illegals crossing the border/desert every day, visit here:

Border Invasion Pics - Videos and photos of suspected border intruders entering the US

DesertVisions

This is a government sanctioned invasion that no other country would allow.
Sadly, that is exactly how so many neighborhoods end up looking like when they invade 'em. Just go to Van Nuys California for further proof!

As we can all see, there is a human toll involved here. What do I suggest?

Well, we need to see, thru all the postings here and on other threads, sites, etc. who would be the BEST ICE agents. Those who can put their humanity aside and round up illegals and their broods and throw their butts across the border regardless of situation, regardless of sob story, regardless. I would say most of us can't do that...but there are those who can. They need to be recruited by ICE ( I recommend Pale Rider, Wicked Jester, JenyEliza for positions of authority)...and the rest of us can avert our eyes. The problem would be solved quite easily that way.

I would be happy to assist.

Forum List

Back