Girl Outs Mother's Citizenship Status During First Lady's School Visit

WOW!

Girl Outs Mom's Citizenship Status During Obama Visit | NBC Washington

[youtube]9hUSv2mpbj0[/youtube]

man, oh man...the crazies are all over this one.

God I wish these poor(not literally) children didn't have to go through this but their parents broke the law(entering the States illegally) and for that they have to be deported. We can't pick the laws to follow...

Actually, you should have said that we shouldn't pick the laws to follow. Because as far as Illegals go Washington has been ignoring most of the laws.

WOW!

Girl Outs Mom's Citizenship Status During Obama Visit | NBC Washington

[youtube]9hUSv2mpbj0[/youtube]

man, oh man...the crazies are all over this one.

God I wish these poor(not literally) children didn't have to go through this but their parents broke the law(entering the States illegally) and for that they have to be deported. We can't pick the laws to follow...

My first thoughts were if I had lied on a form to go to a school outside my town area, the school would have to boot my kid out. Then I started to think, did the mom of this kid lie on a form? Is there a form at the school that asks about immigration status?

Say there is a form about immigration status. Isn't there a law demanding people send small children to school?

If both are true, we have competing laws.

If the child was born in the US she is a citizen cannot be deported. If the parents are deported they have a choice of: 1) taking the child with them, 2) leaving her with relatives or friends or, 3) putting her in foster care.

If the child was born in the US she is a citizen cannot be deported. If the parents are deported they have a choice of: 1) taking the child with them, 2) leaving her with relatives or friends or, 3) putting her in foster care.

I'm all about getting rid of the illegals but damn this is the other side. Breaks my heart! I wish their parents took the proper way to becoming a proper citizens.

Yeah, but who says the school or ICE cares? I was listening to conversations about responsibilities and priorities. You are only stating the obvious choices given one outcome. thanks for the obvious.

I'm all about getting rid of the illegals but damn this is the other side. Breaks my heart! I wish their parents took the proper way to becoming a proper citizens.

Who would you report this to, if you would? What do you think their responsibilities would be?

Who would you report this to, if you would? What do you think their responsibilities would be?
ICE, dipshit!

ICE, dipshit!

This is the type of ignorance that embarrasses as it annoys. ICE has priorities. ICE has discretion. They may choose to ignore this one because of resources and priorities. An illegal not involved in criminal activities is low on the list. Heard an immigration expert or two comment on that.

So your emoting is just another example of blowhard spouting...would you report the family to ICE?

This is one of those side effects of bad policy.

People get hurt in the process.

The new Arizona law is trying to correct that out of self-preservation. People are gonna get hurt in the process.

Time to send momma packin' with a one way ticket back to Juarez!

Enough is enough!

I cannot happen whout due process of law. The mother is entitled to a hearing, and as it stands they are already backed up. She won't be going anywhere for a while.

Time to send momma packin' with a one way ticket back to Juarez!

Enough is enough!

I cannot happen whout due process of law. The mother is entitled to a hearing, and as it stands they are already backed up. She won't be going anywhere for a while.
I don't care how long it takes. She's a criminal!...Give her due process, and then get her the fuck outta here!

This country can barely take care of it's own!

It's time we start looking out for US, and not a bunch of damn criminals who in NO WAY deserve to be here!

If she wants to be here, then she goes back home and starts the process LEGALLY!....Otherwise, she can stay there and process aguave, or whatever the fuck it is they do down there.

Enough is enough!

Yeah, but who says the school or ICE cares? I was listening to conversations about responsibilities and priorities. You are only stating the obvious choices given one outcome. thanks for the obvious.

I have no doubt that some trouper has already called ICE. And this sweet little girl's worst nightmare is about to begin.

Forum List

Back