Girl Bound With Duct Tape Leads to Investigation in Chicago

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
A disturbing image purportedly showing a young girl bound with duct tape on her mouth, wrists and ankles has touched off a joint police and child protective services investigation in Chicago, FoxNews.com has learned.

The image, which was circulated on the Web, appears to be posted on a Facebook profile page bearing the name Andre Dmcg Curry and describes him as a 21-year-old married Chicago man.

A caption accompanying the image reads: "This is wut [sic] happens wen [sic] my baby hits me back. ;

Read more: Facebook Image Of Girl Bound With Duct Tape Leads To Joint Investigation In Chicago | Fox News

boundchildimage.JPG

Predictions?

A disturbing image purportedly showing a young girl bound with duct tape on her mouth, wrists and ankles has touched off a joint police and child protective services investigation in Chicago, FoxNews.com has learned.

The image, which was circulated on the Web, appears to be posted on a Facebook profile page bearing the name Andre Dmcg Curry and describes him as a 21-year-old married Chicago man.

A caption accompanying the image reads: "This is wut [sic] happens wen [sic] my baby hits me back. ;

Read more: Facebook Image Of Girl Bound With Duct Tape Leads To Joint Investigation In Chicago | Fox News

Predictions?

Chanel please. This shit is so horrible, why post pics of the poor thing. I pray for her rescue.

Last edited:
okay who the fuck posts pictures of them abusing their kids......how damn stupid are people?

i have to admit ....i never duct taped a kid.....i always resisted that impulse

husband is now lecturing me on sinning in my heart......i am just as guilty....why why must he do this..this time of year?

The quote stated that the perp is a 21 year old man. I disagree. Real men do not treat kids in that manner. This a punk coward that needs a good ass whooping which he will hopefully get in prison.

okay who the fuck posts pictures of them abusing their kids......how damn stupid are people?

i have to admit ....i never duct taped a kid.....i always resisted that impulse

husband is now lecturing me on sinning in my heart......i am just as guilty....why why must he do this..this time of year?

You are not guilty. There is no sin for thought as you frantically search for a solution.

What is depicted, is criminal. This type of thing makes my blood boil.

I really wish I would have missed this thread. Damn!!

This is CHICAGO!

It shouldn't come as a surprise.

I'm actually rather insulted you are saying that about my home town.

The authorities here took the appropriate action. It's a horrible story, and this guy is a creep. But to slander an entire city because a president you don't like (and I'm not terribly fond of) is a bit beyond the pale...

It doesn't look like duct tape to me...it looks like painters tape.

However, i threaten my nephew with this very same thing all the time.

Predictions?

Chanel please. This shit is so horrible, why post pics of the poor thing. I pray for her rescue.

Me too. But Sarah, the story is ABOUT the picture. That is why I posted it.

If they get the guy, and find the girl safe, there may be no consequences. I gave a picture of one of my students pointing a handgun to the police and they told me there was nothing illegal about it.

There is a real possibility that this guy will have to answer a few questions, and then be left alone, as long as there are no other visible signs of abuse. The picture alone can not be used as evidence.

hmm

My bet is the "dad" thought this was funny, and saw no actual harm in what he had done.

I understand people can be really stoopud, but you'd have to be unable to become a father to be schtewpudd enough to post your child abuse then brag about it.

Just the fact that he lacks the filter in his head to stop himself, causes me to believe that people actually can have sex by accident.

Hope his wife kicks him in the nuts.

The quote stated that the perp is a 21 year old man. I disagree. Real men do not treat kids in that manner. This a punk coward that needs a good ass whooping which he will hopefully get in prison.

You and I both know how much fun a roll of duct tape can be.

I don't know how society got by before duct tape was invented. I pronounce it duck tape of course and have at least two rolls at home and one in the truck. I've even used it as a bandage.

You and I both know how much fun a roll of duct tape can be.

I don't know how society got by before duct tape was invented. I pronounce it duck tape of course and have at least two rolls at home and one in the truck. I've even used it as a bandage.

:lol:

I was talking about something to do with it when you're bored. Like getting with a shipmate and taping another hapless shipmate up.

Pranks, practical jokes and hair brained stunts are fine.

Maybe someone could point out the appreciation and understanding of the toddler for such a well thought out stunt.

This is child abuse. There is no grey area.

Forum List

Back