Girl Bound With Duct Tape Leads to Investigation in Chicago

You and I both know how much fun a roll of duct tape can be.

I don't know how society got by before duct tape was invented. I pronounce it duck tape of course and have at least two rolls at home and one in the truck. I've even used it as a bandage.

:lol:

I was talking about something to do with it when you're bored. Like getting with a shipmate and taping another hapless shipmate up.

That too.

This is CHICAGO!

It shouldn't come as a surprise.

I'm actually rather insulted you are saying that about my home town.

The authorities here took the appropriate action. It's a horrible story, and this guy is a creep. But to slander an entire city because a president you don't like (and I'm not terribly fond of) is a bit beyond the pale...

You have heard of Chicagoland? This is par for the course in Chicagoland. It's the "Chicago Way".

Try googling both.

A disturbing image purportedly showing a young girl bound with duct tape on her mouth, wrists and ankles has touched off a joint police and child protective services investigation in Chicago, FoxNews.com has learned.

The image, which was circulated on the Web, appears to be posted on a Facebook profile page bearing the name Andre Dmcg Curry and describes him as a 21-year-old married Chicago man.

A caption accompanying the image reads: "This is wut [sic] happens wen [sic] my baby hits me back. ;

Read more: Facebook Image Of Girl Bound With Duct Tape Leads To Joint Investigation In Chicago | Fox News

boundchildimage.JPG

Predictions?

Witch Hunt.

Although it doesn't look like he beat her or anything. Maybe it was just tying her up and then doing nothing.

Maybe he's a lazy person who couldn't think of another way to restrain her.

But there will be a witch hunt nonetheless.

Although something must be wrong with him if he thought this was something to brag about.

I think they will find a double-digit iq man who learned all he knew from other people who treat their children abominably. He has mental and social issues.

I know they told him he can't use the internet for a year. The question is, can he remember something that long?

I hope he gets through this and is able to pull himself up from the place he is in. From what I read, he has a number of bad issues in his life. If his iq is truly as low as I think it is, he needs someone to care for him, and he should not be caring for a child until his maturation age comes along. That may be delayed a number of years.

The kid will survive. I hope she has better care than he got.

The latest trend in young parenting?

Two northern Arizona parents have been arrested after photos of their children allegedly being abused were posted on Facebook.

Wednesday night, a Facebook viewer anonymously called the AZ Child Abuse Hotline.

The caller reported seeing two young children, ages 2 years and 10 months, in Facebook photos. The children had been bound with duct tape around their wrists and ankles.

Their mouths were taped shut, and one of the children was hung upside down by some exercise equipment, according to the Coconino County Sheriff's Office.

"I am shocked and horrified and I will tell you that in 30 years in law enforcement in Arizona this is one of the most horrendous things I have ever seen," says Commander Rex Gilliland from CCSO.

Deputies responded to the Williams, Ariz. home. Frankie and Kayla Almuina were arrested and charged with two counts of child abuse each.

"They did indicate that they were simply joking, however it is apparent through the photographs that this was not a joke. The photos depicted the children's faces in sheer terror," says Cmdr. Gilliland. "Clearly you can't tape another person's hands and mouth shut. Especially small children. It is clearly child abuse and they were charged appropriately."

The children are being taken care of by family members while the investigation continues.

Parents Arrested After Kids Bound, Photos Posted

One of the most horrendous things he's seen in 30 years of law enforcement? That sounds like the luckiest cop in the country. I would imagine in 30 years you would see a lot of terrible things just from accidents, let alone things like spousal abuse, rape, and murder.

Forum List

Back