Ginsburg: Shades of the Soviet Union

Still not one person has said what I wrote was incorrect!
Okay, the whole thing you posted was incorrect.
Please specify.
Please start another thread on the subject and not hijack this one.
It's a typical tactic from a leftwing stooge who does that

LOL, believe me I am not interested in hijacking this thread. As matter of fact I am taking my cue from DB Copper.
man-jumping-from-an-airplane-without-parachute.jpg

But the lifetime appointment is given with people like Pelosi in mind who criminalize political disagreement

Did your cult order you to say somethign so bizarre? After all, you seem to be confusing Pelosi with the proudly Stalinist Republicans. It was Trump's AG pick Barr who stated he'd send journalists to jail for reporting that was unfriendly to the regime. That should have instantly disqualified him, but it made Republicans love him more. You never saw any Democrat acting like that. Censoring and criminalizing dissent is a purely Republican thing.

Oh, that's right, it's your Pelosi Derangement Syndrome talking. Pelosi is kicking your butts, in full public view, and the whole country is laughing at how your leaders are flailing helplessly. And you can't do anything about it, hence the rage.

Ginsberg should have retired under B Hussein. Now President Trump will get his third pick.

At its heart, this is a Ginsberg Derangement Sydnrome thread. She's consistently thwarted your attempts to destroy American democracy, and the Trump cult hates her forever for that.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

Hey, moron, I'm from Ukraine, not from Trump's administration.

And how does that prevent you from being trained in Soviet tactics?

Good to see you imply the Trump admin uses Soviet tactics, by the way. Did you mean to let that slip?

It's lucky for the liberty-minded that the Trump cultists are so incompetent. If they hadn't been so stupid and arrogant, their plot to destroy American democracy might have worked. Instead, it's all collapsing around them. And they came so close. No wonder they're so upset.

Which tactics you are mumbling about?

As a recent example, there's your recent hysterical Pelosi-Derangment-Syndrome. If you parrot the propaganda of the Trump cult, expect to considered one of them.

But the lifetime appointment is given with people like Pelosi in mind who criminalize political disagreement

Did your cult order you to say somethign so bizarre? After all, you seem to be confusing Pelosi with the proudly Stalinist Republicans. It was Trump's AG pick Barr who stated he'd send journalists to jail for reporting that was unfriendly to the regime. That should have instantly disqualified him, but it made Republicans love him more. You never saw any Democrat acting like that. Censoring and criminalizing dissent is a purely Republican thing.

Oh, that's right, it's your Pelosi Derangement Syndrome talking. Pelosi is kicking your butts, in full public view, and the whole country is laughing at how your leaders are flailing helplessly. And you can't do anything about it, hence the rage.

Ginsberg should have retired under B Hussein. Now President Trump will get his third pick.

At its heart, this is a Ginsberg Derangement Sydnrome thread. She's consistently thwarted your attempts to destroy American democracy, and the Trump cult hates her forever for that.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

Lol. Ok how old are you? You write in a decrepit manner. Worse...you shamelessly misappropriate the thoughts of others.
How many times can you throw around “derangement syndrome ”? Lol. You’ve had your ass kicked and humiliated by it so many times while you gritted your teeth and thought “ someday I’m gonna call somebody something something dreangment syndrome”

But you really don’t have a soul. Like leftists the third world over you specialize in trying to be the cuckoos egg...the counterfeit...the better imitation. You think debasing another’s thoughts really does negate the others thoughts. But you lack the soul needed to understand the meaning of the terms so they always just sound ridiculous coming from you.

Come on...you are itching to shout “snowflake” and “triggered” aren’t you? :)

You are beaten and don’t even know it. Adopting the language of the victors is the first sign.

Last edited:

Good to see you imply the Trump admin uses Soviet tactics, by the way. Did you mean to let that slip?

It's lucky for the liberty-minded that the Trump cultists are so incompetent. If they hadn't been so stupid and arrogant, their plot to destroy American democracy might have worked. Instead, it's all collapsing around them. And they came so close. No wonder they're so upset.

As a recent example, there's your recent hysterical Pelosi-Derangment-Syndrome. If you parrot the propaganda of the Trump cult, expect to considered one of them.

Wow. “Something something derangment syndrome ” again? I am starting to feel embarrassed for you.

Now just admit you side with the Russians in calling Ukrainians Russian. It’s right there in black and white you doddering old fool.

Now just admit you side with the Russians in calling Ukrainians Russian.

In fact, Russians and Ukrainians are basically same people artificially separated by Deep State puppets for their dirty geopolitical purposes .

Same people who have been dividing America have been dividing us (Ukrainians and Russians) as well (we lived peacefully together for ages).

Last edited:

In fact, Russians and Ukrainians are basically same people artificially separated by Deep State puppets for their dirty geopolitical purposes .

Same people who have been dividing America have been dividing us (Ukrainians and Russians) as well (we lived peacefully together for ages).

Well now...I’m sure it’s much more peaceful since the Ukrain dismantled the third largest nuclear force in the world in exchange for a US and Russian promise to respect their borders? :)

Total horseshit...Ukraine couldn't split off and get closer to the west fast enough when the USSR fell...

Well now...I’m sure it’s much more peaceful since the Ukrain dismantled the third largest nuclear force in the world in exchange for a US and Russian promise to respect their borders? :)
Ukraine is now under total control from Deep State. Peace is the last thing Deep State needs in Ukraine: they are trying to make Ukraine a spear to hurt Russia. And the spear must be sharp, but it must NOT be happy or peaceful.

But you're partially right: Ukraine with nukes would be a monkey with grenade.

C'mon now, she just got "Cancer treatment" AKA they bombarded her with more Gamma rays than it took David Banner to turn into The Hulk and cooked her innards.

Cancer treatment is a farce, IMO.

80% of people take treatment and die, from what I've seen.

Better off living without "treatment", IMO.

Remember when high Soviet officials "fell ill" for extended periods, only to eventually have it discovered that they had been dead for months?

Given her borderline Soviet politics, it seems quite apropos.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will not attend scheduled talks in the upcoming weeks in Los Angeles and New York, following her surgery in December, after she missed Supreme Court arguments earlier this month, the event hosts said.

<snip>

"Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg regrets that she is unable to attend the talk with David Rubenstein at 92Y on February 6," an email from the 92nd Street Y said. "She is curtailing travel and focusing on her work while recuperating from recent surgery."

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg cancels 2 upcoming events

Come on man... Do they think we're stupid?
It's pretty obvious at this point what they're trying to pull. Let that poor woman go home to stay. This is disgusting.

Jo

C'mon now, she just got "Cancer treatment" AKA they bombarded her with more Gamma rays than it took David Banner to turn into The Hulk and cooked her innards.

Cancer treatment is a farce, IMO.

80% of people take treatment and die, from what I've seen.

Better off living without "treatment", IMO.

Yep the treatment itself is lethal. If they are doing that it's because they discovered
More nodules....probably all over the place.
She's been given an approximate date and has chosen some quality over the misery of more treatment. The left is despicable! There's no way they can stop another appointment unless they plan to have Trump shot.

Very stupid.

Jo

Wow. “Something something derangment syndrome ” again? I am starting to feel embarrassed for you.

What else explains your constant hysterical meltdowns about Pelosi? And why aren't you whimpering about everyone in your cult screaming "Trump Derangement Syndrome?". Rather hypocritical of you, wouldn't you say?

I never did that. Why did you make such a false claim? Was it due to stupidity, or was your dishonesty deliberate?

It’s right there in black and white you doddering old fool.

Says the paste-eater who doesn't seem to understand that the Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. I fear for the younger generation, so totally ignorant of geography and history.

Last edited:
Better have mommy go check under your bed to make sure there aren't RUSSIANS! hiding there.

You and your fellow authoritarian-followers spent a couple years whimpering "NO COLLUSION!", ignoring all the actual evidence, solely because you were ordered to. After all, telling the party "No, I won't lie for you" would have required brains and courage, and Trump cultists lack both.

Now that the collusion has been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt, you've switched to blubbering "But ... but ... but ... DearLeaderTrump wasn't personally involved in the collusion!".

Nice attempt at goalpost moving, but nobody is buying it. You and the rest of your corrupt party hacks spent years spreading lies, and even your party admits it now.

Do you regret your role in spreading the "No collusion!" lies and running cover for treason, or do you only regret getting busted for lying and running cover for treason?

Last edited:
Better have mommy go check under your bed to make sure there aren't RUSSIANS! hiding there.

You and your fellow authoritarian-followers spent a couple years whinmpering "NO COLLUSION!", ignoring all the actual evidence, solely because you were ordered to. After all, telling the party "No, I won't lie for you" would have required brains and courage, and Trump cultists lack both.

Now that the collusion has been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt, you've switched to blubbering "But ... but ... but ... DearLeaderTrump wasn't personally involved in the collusion!".

Nice attempt at goalpost moving, but nobody is buying it. You and the rest of your corrupt party hacks spent years spreading lies, and even your party admits it now.

Do you regret your role in spreading the "No collusion!" lies and running cover for treason, or do you only regret getting busted for lying and running cover for treason?

JonesDragons.jpg

Collapsing?

Let's see:
1.) Trump still POTUS
2.) Mueller about to close up shop
3.) Government is still in shut down
4.) Ginsberg soon to be replaced
5.) Most pro-business, anti monopoly AG in the past 20 years about to be appointed

What collapsing are you referring to.
I see no collapsing. Are you perhaps referring to the legendary walls are closing in that keep finding a repetition in all the media and print outlets?

Jo

Forum List

Back