Ginsburg: Shades of the Soviet Union

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Let's see here, you support Trump a man under investigation for being a Putin lapdog, who praises the communist Xi, and who says he loves the totalitarian Kim. Then you ludicrously accuse Ginsburg of being pro-soviet. Look in the mirror big boy to see the soviet stooge.

Loons have this insatiable need to turn every thread into an anti Trump thread

...and that's one of the symptoms of Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) ...to respond in an irrational way whenever they see the name Trump. :cuckoo:
Funny, I have people accusing me of having TDS but not one person has said what I wrote was incorrect. Glad you all agree with me!

...and that's one of the symptoms of Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) ...to respond in an irrational way whenever they see the name Trump. :cuckoo:

Sort of looking forward to watching their heads explode when Meuller comes back with a no prosecution recommendation for lack of evidence. :lol:

Maybe we should set up some type of containment zone to help with clean up.

Let's see here, you support Trump a man under investigation for being a Putin lapdog, who praises the communist Xi, and who says he loves the totalitarian Kim. Then you ludicrously accuse Ginsburg of being pro-soviet. Look in the mirror big boy to see the soviet stooge.

Funny, I have people accusing me of having TDS but not one person has said what I wrote was incorrect. Glad you all agree with me!

I DON'T agree with you! Heaven forbid!:mad-61:

We're busy mocking your TDS

Sort of looking forward to watching their heads explode when Meuller comes back with a no prosecution recommendation for lack of evidence. :lol:

Wrap their heads with duct tape, so we'll have all the pieces for the reconstruction. :lmao:

Still not one person has said what I wrote was incorrect!

You confirmed your TDS by your actions, we just acknowledged it. The statements were so far out there, no comment on its being incorrect was necessary. Do what you have to so sleeping nights is possible. Lord knows any more sleep deprivation for you could be fatal.

Wrap their heads with duct tape, so we'll have all the pieces for the reconstruction. :lmao:

All the king's horses and all the kings men...

Anyways back on topic. Certainly a justice does not have daily tasks like a president, but still, how long can you be in a position of inability to do your duties and retain the office?

It is not impossible that she's dead and it's being concealed to prevent Trump from appointing a new justice.

Well? I am waiting for the retort that its an appointment for life and so what if they're on a ventilator for five years?

I was born and raised in the USSR and I confirm this message. :)

Not surprising. You use Soviet tactics because you were trained in them.

It's just surprising that supposed Americans, the Trump cult, also rely on Soviet/Stalinist tactics. They should know better.
Hey, moron, I'm from Ukraine, not from Trump's administration. Which tactics you are mumbling about?

Satan plays with peoole like mamooth. The Russians actually make the claim that Ukrainians and Russians are the same nation. She unwittingly makes the same claim.

I don't want to open a slippery slope for future justices, but shouldn't there be a clause like we have for the president where you have to be able to carry out the duties of your office?

They can be impeached. I think that’s proper. But the lifetime appointment is given with people like Pelosi in mind who criminalize political disagreement
Ginsberg should have retired under B Hussein. Now President Trump will get his third pick.

Forum List

Back