Ginsburg Continues To Stay Access To Trump’s Financial Records

In before some Democrat says "I wish she'd just die already." :laughing0301:

Sounds like pure deflection to me. I believe you wish 'she'd just die already'. You also hope for a justice to replace her so you can begin to impose your twisted will to become law of the land to the willing and unwilling. Yet, you refuse to call yourselves fascists and/or authoritarians, no way. Those are slurs you save for the 'other' tribe, without even a tiny sense of the irony.

This is such a breathtakingly obtuse outlook on our political environment, it's a wonder you morons can master speech and/or basic hygiene.

If the shoe were on the other foot, liberals would be having parades in the street.

But just to assure you the world isn't coming to an end, Roberts, Kavanaugh, and even Gorsuch have been disappointing to Republicans many times.

Oh this is going to get the lefts panties in a wad. Their goddess of death, Ruthy Ginsey, has stopped the court order for Trump to cough up his financial records.

Supreme Court halts subpoena to Deutsche Bank for Trump records

You lefties just can't win can ya?
Your link:

"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who oversees the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, issued an administrative stay of that court's decision that will be in effect until Dec. 13 while the court deliberates on whether to grant a longer stay and to give Trump's lawyers time to prepare a formal appeal.

"The committees are investigating Trump's relationship with Deutsche Bank, which had given him $2 billion in loans and is reportedly being investigated for its role in money-laundering scheme involving Russia.

"Earlier this week, a three-judge panel on the Second Circuit had ruled that there was a 'clear and substantial' public interest in granting the House subpoenas to Deutsche Bank and the credit card company Capital One."

What is Trump hiding in his taxes returns, evidence of Russian money laundering?

Trump made a fair challenge. He said he would release his tax returns if Hillary released the transcripts of her speech to Wall Street. Hillary never responded.
Trump made a fair challenge. He said he would release his tax returns if Hillary released the transcripts of her speech to Wall Street. Hillary never responded
Do you think Trump was lying?
Hillary lost after releasing her taxes.
Trump "won" after not releasing his taxes.
Trump is also refusing to release thousands of pages of subpoenaed evidence.
Is that because he's afraid of what they show?

If the shoe were on the other foot, liberals would be having parades in the street.

But just to assure you the world isn't coming to an end, Roberts, Kavanaugh, and even Gorsuch have been disappointing to Republicans many times.

There is nothing for anyone to be happy or upset about.

This ruling was basically automatic as the fight in the lower court is not over. If there is no stay, then the ruling of the courts later would be meaningless because you cannot "undo" turning over the records...once they are seen, they cannot be unseen.

Oh this is going to get the lefts panties in a wad. Their goddess of death, Ruthy Ginsey, has stopped the court order for Trump to cough up his financial records.

Supreme Court halts subpoena to Deutsche Bank for Trump records

You lefties just can't win can ya?
Your link:

"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who oversees the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, issued an administrative stay of that court's decision that will be in effect until Dec. 13 while the court deliberates on whether to grant a longer stay and to give Trump's lawyers time to prepare a formal appeal.

"The committees are investigating Trump's relationship with Deutsche Bank, which had given him $2 billion in loans and is reportedly being investigated for its role in money-laundering scheme involving Russia.

"Earlier this week, a three-judge panel on the Second Circuit had ruled that there was a 'clear and substantial' public interest in granting the House subpoenas to Deutsche Bank and the credit card company Capital One."

What is Trump hiding in his taxes returns, evidence of Russian money laundering?

Trump made a fair challenge. He said he would release his tax returns if Hillary released the transcripts of her speech to Wall Street. Hillary never responded.
Trump made a fair challenge. He said he would release his tax returns if Hillary released the transcripts of her speech to Wall Street. Hillary never responded
Do you think Trump was lying?
Hillary lost after releasing her taxes.
Trump "won" after not releasing his taxes.
Trump is also refusing to release thousands of pages of subpoenaed evidence.

I don't know if Trump would have showed them, but none of us will ever know since Hillary didn't accept his challenge during the debates.

Why should Trump accommodate the commies in the House who are trying to impeach him using Thought Police? They have no real evidence against him, and want those documents to try and find something of value. Trump should give pencil neck the satisfaction???? You have to be kidding me.

Trump has something to hide?

Why did Hillary beat two government cell phones to ruins?
Why did Hillary have her server bleach bitted after that was subpoenaed?
Why did Comey have Umma's laptop destroyed when it contained evidence there was classified materials on it?
Why did Lerner destroy her hard drive on her computer?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. Trump has executive privilege granted to him by the separation of powers clause in the Constitution. The Congress has no right taking documents out of the White House to try and justify their witch hunt.

There is nothing for anyone to be happy or upset about.

This ruling was basically automatic as the fight in the lower court is not over. If there is no stay, then the ruling of the courts later would be meaningless because you cannot "undo" turning over the records...once they are seen, they cannot be unseen.

If the fights in the lower courts were not over yet, it wouldn't have made it to the Supreme Court. It's not an automatic. They could have ruled the case was not worthy of their court. It is a plus. It just kills you on the left that such a decision was made.

If the fights in the lower courts were not over yet, it wouldn't have made it to the Supreme Court. It's not an automatic. They could have ruled the case was not worthy of their court. It is a plus. It just kills you on the left that such a decision was made.

It does not bother me at all since it was the right decisions for the reasons I have stated. She did not stay it so the SCOTUS could look at it, but at the request of the Trump team so that their latest filing has time to been ruled on by the lower courts.

Did you even read the article about it?

Assumptions................and why should you cooperate with a group that has tried to take you down for 3 years straight...........using every dirty tactic in the book.......and every legal block they can find.

Kinda like going to War and telling the enemy your military positions to allow them to attack.

Then this stupid psychological BS post about he's afraid.........lol

Where do you losers come from................

It does not bother me at all since it was the right decisions for the reasons I have stated. She did not stay it so the SCOTUS could look at it, but at the request of the Trump team so that their latest filing has time to been ruled on by the lower courts.

The rights of the individual be damned is the Democrap tactic..............attempting to find ANYTHING they can get him on.........ANYTHING............

It is a BUNCH OF LUNATICS looking for a crime........NOT INVESTIGATING ONE.

The stay was allowed due to procedure..............which the old one knew not to toy with.........if she could help them take Trump down.......I have no doubt she would do it...........but she understands the process and consequences of actions.........and thus gave the stay.

The rights of the individual be damned is the Democrap tactic..............attempting to find ANYTHING they can get him on.........ANYTHING............

It is a BUNCH OF LUNATICS looking for a crime........NOT INVESTIGATING ONE.

The stay was allowed due to procedure..............which the old one knew not to toy with.........if she could help them take Trump down.......I have no doubt she would do it...........but she understands the process and consequences of actions.........and thus gave the stay.
Show me the man and I will show you his crime...

Forum List

Back