Ginsburg Continues To Stay Access To Trump’s Financial Records

In before some Democrat says "I wish she'd just die already." :laughing0301:

Sounds like pure deflection to me. I believe you wish 'she'd just die already'. You also hope for a justice to replace her so you can begin to impose your twisted will to become law of the land to the willing and unwilling. Yet, you refuse to call yourselves fascists and/or authoritarians, no way. Those are slurs you save for the 'other' tribe, without even a tiny sense of the irony.

This is such a breathtakingly obtuse outlook on our political environment, it's a wonder you morons can master speech and/or basic hygiene.
:auiqs.jpg:

What a maroon.

Oh this is going to get the lefts panties in a wad. Their goddess of death, Ruthy Ginsey, has stopped the court order for Trump to cough up his financial records.

Supreme Court halts subpoena to Deutsche Bank for Trump records

You lefties just can't win can ya?
Temporary stay of execution while the court reviews the case

You don’t think they will support a President ignoring the powers of Congress to investigate a president, do you?
2 equal branches of gov't............both with certain powers..........and the Congress doesn't have the authority to override the power of the executive branch without due process of law...........due process........lol......well that kinda gets thrown out the window with the left.......LOL

The 3rd branch decides the legal confrontations between the Congress and the Executive.......poor things........Trump as said.........SEE YOU IN COURT...........and go pound sand..............and has refused to show up for the so called Impeachment investigation...............too bad...........cry me a river.

The Democrats are now citing appeals to the court as “obstruction”. These are dangerous people.

In before some Democrat says "I wish she'd just die already." :laughing0301:

Sounds like pure deflection to me. I believe you wish 'she'd just die already'. You also hope for a justice to replace her so you can begin to impose your twisted will to become law of the land to the willing and unwilling. Yet, you refuse to call yourselves fascists and/or authoritarians, no way. Those are slurs you save for the 'other' tribe, without even a tiny sense of the irony.

This is such a breathtakingly obtuse outlook on our political environment, it's a wonder you morons can master speech and/or basic hygiene.

Sorry your girl lost, but President Trump is in no way finished making this country great again. While I don't hope for her death, I do hope for her to step down soon so we can go on with the business of replacing her.

That is a certainty: President Trump will eventually have one and possibly two more conservatives on the Supreme Court.

So what are you going to do about that? Do you even have a clue as to the ramifications of a 7-2 conservative Supreme Court?

Oh they understand the ramifications all too well. It is what has driven them to try and overturn the election. Not just his at least three and maybe four or five SC picks....it goes beyond that. Trump has already remade the judiciary for a generation.
Winning!

Trump's legacy: conservative judges who will dominate US law for decades

Last edited:
Oh this is going to get the lefts panties in a wad. Their goddess of death, Ruthy Ginsey, has stopped the court order for Trump to cough up his financial records.

Your link:

"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who oversees the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, issued an administrative stay of that court's decision that will be in effect until Dec. 13 while the court deliberates on whether to grant a longer stay and to give Trump's lawyers time to prepare a formal appeal.

"The committees are investigating Trump's relationship with Deutsche Bank, which had given him $2 billion in loans and is reportedly being investigated for its role in money-laundering scheme involving Russia.

"Earlier this week, a three-judge panel on the Second Circuit had ruled that there was a 'clear and substantial' public interest in granting the House subpoenas to Deutsche Bank and the credit card company Capital One."

What is Trump hiding in his taxes returns, evidence of Russian money laundering?

You don’t think they will support a President ignoring the powers of Congress to investigate a president, do you?
2 equal branches of gov't............both with certain powers..........and the Congress doesn't have the authority to override the power of the executive branch without due process of law...........due process........lol......well that kinda gets thrown out the window with the left.......LOL

The 3rd branch decides the legal confrontations between the Congress and the Executive.......poor things........Trump as said.........SEE YOU IN COURT...........and go pound sand..............and has refused to show up for the so called Impeachment investigation...............too bad...........cry me a river.

The Democrats are now citing appeals to the court as “obstruction”. These are dangerous people.
This is a Pravda OP and nothing more.............it is designed for maximum exposure from their talking heads of the media.

It is DOA in the Senate and they know it............even if it goes to trial.......they no longer control the show and are screwed 10 ways sideways due to lack of real evidence.

Sorry your girl lost

I didn't vote for Clinton. This tired argument is way past dead, grampaw. Get some new material, ffs.

President Trump is in no way finished making this country great again.

Opinion noted. I think he's got less than a year to do it, at best.

While I don't hope for her death, I do hope for her to step down soon so we can go on with the business of replacing her.

The word I use for people with your predilection is 'ghoul'. That is what you are. It's not complicated. You might as well embrace your fascist tendencies for all I care. Be honest for once.

That is a certainty: President Trump will eventually have one and possibly two more conservatives on the Supreme Court.

No, this is simply you passing your opinion off as a fact, or 'certainty' in your words. Cult members tend to communicate this way. The rest of your fascist masturbation isn't worthy of comment, IMHO.

This is a Pravda OP and nothing more.............it is designed for maximum exposure from their talking heads of the media.

It is DOA in the Senate and they know it............even if it goes to trial.......they no longer control the show and are screwed 10 ways sideways due to lack of real evidence.

Not only that but Senate Republicans can call real witnesses. It will be deadly for them. On the other hand their hope is to tie up Trump and the Senate when Ginsberg dies. The way they are acting I’m not sure she will last out the year.
Doesn’t matter. Trump will pick the next justice and the Senate will confirm him. And no amount of third world screaming banshees storming the Senate will stop it.

Not only that but Senate Republicans can call real witnesses. It will be deadly for them. On the other hand their hope is to tie up Trump and the Senate when Ginsberg dies. The way they are acting I’m not sure she will last out the year.
Doesn’t matter. Trump will pick the next justice and the Senate will confirm him. And no amount of third world screaming banshees storming the Senate will stop it.
I'm still not convinced they will pull the trigger on going to the Senate......but they have painted themselves into a corner and maybe in a can't get out equation......

Will not be good for them in the Senate..........unless Rino's join them...........to try to revive the establishment ............which is a possibility.....doubtful but possible............

If you think he had questionable dealings then produce proof. Otherwise, take your endless investigations in search of a crime and shove them up your ass.

RBG is a wise old crone, she knows two things. There isn't anything in Trump's return that will embarrass anyone.

And the second is that setting this as a precedent will press President Trump to respond in kind. She values her own privacy, and doesn't want to see her own returns on the front page.

Your link:

"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who oversees the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, issued an administrative stay of that court's decision that will be in effect until Dec. 13 while the court deliberates on whether to grant a longer stay and to give Trump's lawyers time to prepare a formal appeal.

"The committees are investigating Trump's relationship with Deutsche Bank, which had given him $2 billion in loans and is reportedly being investigated for its role in money-laundering scheme involving Russia.

"Earlier this week, a three-judge panel on the Second Circuit had ruled that there was a 'clear and substantial' public interest in granting the House subpoenas to Deutsche Bank and the credit card company Capital One."

What is Trump hiding in his taxes returns, evidence of Russian money laundering?
AND................the loony libs are DEFINITELY not liking this.................

Sorry your girl lost

I didn't vote for Clinton. This tired argument is way past dead, grampaw. Get some new material, ffs.

While I don't hope for her death, I do hope for her to step down soon so we can go on with the business of replacing her.

The word I use for people with your predilection is 'ghoul'. That is what you are. It's not complicated. You might as well embrace your fascist tendencies for all I care. Be honest for once.

No, this is simply you passing your opinion off as a fact, or 'certainty' in your words. Cult members tend to communicate this way. The rest of your fascist masturbation isn't worthy of comment, IMHO.
Yep, the loony libs ARE NOT liking this........................

Sorry your girl lost

Cult45 hates criticism because they truly believe they are their god's chosen unique snowflakes. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry your girl lost

Cult45 hates criticism because they truly believe they are their god's chosen unique snowflakes.
AND.................the LOONY LIBS are DEFINTELY NOT liking this.......................

Your link:

This is not proof TRUMP didn't anything wrong. Saying that because someone won't "come clean" doesn't mean they did anything wrong. Where are you tax returns? What are you hiding?

If you hire a roofer to put a roof on your house and they are accused of money laundering, extortion, etc they can't issue subpoenas for the finances of EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER THAT THIS BUSINESS HAD. It doesn't work that way. If you have PROOF Trump did something wrong, produce it. All you did was produce possible evidence that this bank did something wrong.

I hate to tell you, but loaning money to someone that everyone else turned down is NOT a crime. Dumb financial decision possibly but not illegal.

Last edited:
Sorry your girl lost

Cult45 hates criticism because they truly believe they are their god's chosen unique snowflakes.
AND.................the LOONY LIBS are DEFINTELY NOT liking this.......................
Pelosi let it out of the bag early that it was a mistake........LOL

They have painted themselves into a corner .......LOL

Now they got to track the paint all over the house to get out..........LMAO

Sorry your girl lost

Now It seems to be caught on a... feedback loop, of some sort. Like its anal cavity seems to be cemented to its mouth. Ewww. Poor thing.

Forum List

Back