Gingrich: Palestinians an ‘invented’ people

Why is it that anytime someone brings up a differing viewpoint on the Israel/Palestine issue, they are called "anti-semite". Let me guess... it's because SOME liberals call the Tea Party racist?

Yeah... that's what I thought... Third grade playground debate tactics... "they do it too!!!".

Is anyone on EITHER side willing to break that stupid fucking cycle and discuss things like adults? I doubt it.

In fact, there are only a few people on here that seem to be racists.. Yidnar and one of the "retired" military guys... the one with a David Duke pic in his sigline... are two off the top of my head.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vAfXNzXueE]THE MOST RACIST COMMERCIAL EVER!!!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

LOL! You see, I don't consider that racist... It reminds me of the good old days of the "Crazy Eddie" commercials that I used to see when I was a kid. It's just tacky, idiotic fun.

Imagine that So while Obama and his administration tells Israel what they have to do for the "Palestinians" and the rest of her Arab and Muslim enemie,s Newt says one thing you agree with....Crazy….Obama love that is. Vote for him with a clear conscious

I have a clear conscience. Why would I trade every issue I believe in fo one that isn't even an issue?... Well, except in the minds of the "bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran" set....

And as soon as the saudi's write newt a check, he'll be talking about e poor pals *shrug*

What benefit to the rest of the world would a Palestinian state bring?

simple human dignity. They've been living in the equivalent of a Warsaw ghetto for generations. Why? They're just people. THEY didn't do anything wrong.

They would have a state if they were willing to just recognize Israel's right to exist... And right to secure boarders. They got 98% of what they wanted. Arafat didn't want the deal. Ecause he was afraid to be "drinking tea with Rabin".

They are responsible for their own circumstances. And if their leadership chooses to victimize their own people, that's on them. They should elect terrorists to run their "government"

What benefit to the rest of the world would a Palestinian state bring?

simple human dignity. They've been living in the equivalent of a Warsaw ghetto for generations. Why? They're just people. THEY didn't do anything wrong.

They would have a state if they were willing to just recognize Israel's right to exist... And right to secure boarders. They got 98% of what they wanted. Arafat didn't want the deal. Ecause he was afraid to be "drinking tea with Rabin".

They are responsible for their own circumstances. And if their leadership chooses to victimize their own people, that's on them. They should elect terrorists to run their "government"

Jillian... I do agree with you on that... The Palestinians are not without fault either. BOTH sides need to put their religious differences aside and work towards a secular solution to the ordeal.

Why is it that anytime someone brings up a differing viewpoint on the Israel/Palestine issue, they are called "anti-semite". Let me guess... it's because SOME liberals call the Tea Party racist?

Yeah... that's what I thought... Third grade playground debate tactics... "they do it too!!!".
Is anyone on EITHER side willing to break that stupid fucking cycle and discuss things like adults? I doubt it.
In fact, there are only a few people on here that seem to be racists.. Yidnar and one of the "retired" military guys... the one with a David Duke pic in his sigline... are two off the top of my head.

Differing views on what? Whether Israel should exist? Whether Hamas is a terrorist organization? Whether Israel is entitled to safe secure boarders? whether the pals have rejected every opportunity for peace? Whether a group of Bedouin transjordanians have the right to displace Israeli's? Whether the Arabs lost their wars and don't get a do-over?

These aren't opinions. They are facts. No one is entitled to their own facts, though they are entitled to their own opinions.
And using pal propaganda sites as sources would be like using the KKK as a resource on black intelligace. You would acknowledge that racism, but refuse to acknowledge the issue I raised.

So now tell me. My great grandparents had a lot of property and wealth in Belarus. They were run off by pogroms and lost everything. Dio I get a right of return and their property back?

Last edited:

That "anti-Semite" bullshit used to scare people off - but not anymore! Facts are facts and truth is truth. I suggest you broaden your literary sources on the subject.

you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in your ass.

yes anti-jewism or just a plain bigot.
Well, Lahkota is a known racist, so its being anti-Jewish doesn't surprise me, either. Thus my reference to Stormfront.

What proof do you have that he is a racist? I have never found him to be one.
No problem. Few see all posts here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190517-oops-cain-is-pro-choice.html (After post ~130 and on.)

If that alone does not convince, I can get more.

The Transjordanians reject the two state solution. That's what it comes down to. They consider the entirety of Israel occupied arab lands. That's why there can never be peace until the concept of "Palelstine" is eliminated.

That "anti-Semite" bullshit used to scare people off - but not anymore! Facts are facts and truth is truth. I suggest you broaden your literary sources on the subject.

I am sure you could read books by the grand wizard for information he gives too.... that would also be 'broadening your literary sources'... it does not add any credibility though

Differing views on what? Whether Israel should exist? Whether Hamas is a terrorist organization? Whether Israel is entitled to safe secure boarders? whether the pals have rejected every opportunity for peace? Whether a group of Bedouin transjordanians have the right to displace Israeli's? Whether the Arabs lost their wars and don't get a do-over?

These aren't opinions. They are facts. No one is entitled to their own facts, though they are entitled to their own opinions.
And using pal propaganda sites as sources would be like using the KKK as a resource on black intelligace. You would acknowledge that racism, but refuse to acknowledge the issue I raised.

So now tell me. My great grandparents had a lot of property and wealth in Belarus. They were run off by pogroms and lost everything. Dio I get a right of return and their property back?

First off... I haven't seen ANYONE say that Israel didn't have a right to exist(unless I missed it, of course). As far as the rest... I just mentioned just a few minutes ago how BOTH sides need to put aside their religious differences and work on a secular solution. There have been abuses on both sides. You can't expect the Palestinians to NOT respond as their land keeps getting encroached upon by the Israeli government setting up more and more settlements. No more than you wouldn't expect Israel NOT to react to suicide bombers and other acts of terrorism.

I must have missed the PAL propaganda... I'll look back. As far as the trans-jordanian transplant bullshit... I find it amusing that Palestine is even mentioned in the bible, but to you it's a "manufactured state".

As far as your parents in Belarus? I guess if enough people came to reclaim it... you could try, couldn't you?

First off... I haven't seen ANYONE say that Israel didn't have a right to exist(unless I missed it, of course). As far as the rest... I just mentioned just a few minutes ago how BOTH sides need to put aside their religious differences and work on a secular solution. There have been abuses on both sides. You can't expect the Palestinians to NOT respond as their land keeps getting encroached upon by the Israeli government setting up more and more settlements. No more than you wouldn't expect Israel NOT to react to suicide bombers and other acts of terrorism.

I must have missed the PAL propaganda... I'll look back. As far as the trans-jordanian transplant bullshit... I find it amusing that Palestine is even mentioned in the bible, but to you it's a "manufactured state".

As far as your parents in Belarus? I guess if enough people came to reclaim it... you could try, couldn't you?

yea, you missed it. shocker!!!!:lol:

go read hamas's charter of 1987.

and-

Despite pressure, Hamas leader says Israel has 'no right to exist'
Russia fails to convince Hamas to recognize Israel, says Hamas would agree to year-long ceasefire.

MOSCOW - Palestinian election winner Hamas will not recognize Israel despite pressure from Russia to do so during talks in Moscow, a senior leader of the Islamic militant group said on Saturday.

Moussa Abu Marzouk, Hamas's deputy political leader, told Reuters in an interview that recognizing Israel would negate all Palestinian rights.

"It means a negation of the Palestinian people and their rights and their property, of Jerusalem and the holy sites, as well as negation of their right of return. Therefore the recognition of Israel is not on the agenda," Abu Marzouk said.

"We believe that Israel has no right to exist", he added later in remarks to an Arab audience. "Hamas will never take such a step."

On Friday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told a Hamas delegation during a first day of talks it must recognise Israel's right to exist and abide by interim peace deals.

more at-

Despite pressure, Hamas leader says Israel has 'no right to exist' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

yea, you missed it. shocker!!!!:lol:

go read hamas's charter of 1987.

and-

Despite pressure, Hamas leader says Israel has 'no right to exist'
Russia fails to convince Hamas to recognize Israel, says Hamas would agree to year-long ceasefire.

MOSCOW - Palestinian election winner Hamas will not recognize Israel despite pressure from Russia to do so during talks in Moscow, a senior leader of the Islamic militant group said on Saturday.

Moussa Abu Marzouk, Hamas's deputy political leader, told Reuters in an interview that recognizing Israel would negate all Palestinian rights.

"It means a negation of the Palestinian people and their rights and their property, of Jerusalem and the holy sites, as well as negation of their right of return. Therefore the recognition of Israel is not on the agenda," Abu Marzouk said.

"We believe that Israel has no right to exist", he added later in remarks to an Arab audience. "Hamas will never take such a step."

On Friday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told a Hamas delegation during a first day of talks it must recognise Israel's right to exist and abide by interim peace deals.

more at-

Despite pressure, Hamas leader says Israel has 'no right to exist' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Ok... I apologize.... Let me rephrase that..... I haven't seen anyone on HERE say that Israel doesn't have the right to exist. That's what I meant to say in my other post... sorry about that.

Yes... I know.. Hamas doesn't think Israel has a right to exist...that's pretty much a given. I meant anyone on here.

Forum List

Back