Gingrich: Palestinians an ‘invented’ people

I usually don't pay attention to the silly converstations about who the Sky Pixie loves the very bestest... that's you idiots.

Fact is, Israel is going to be eliminated, eventually. Just like the Apartheid regime was. Demograhics is not Israel's friend.

Thats a problem isn't it.... You don't understand. Stick to topics you know something about...Whatever that is hater

]

Soooo... you think it's really smart for the Zionists to live in a place where kids are taught to hate them and don't want them there and strap bombs onto themselves to try to killl them?

Now, Admitably, if I lived in a place where my neighbors disliked me to that degree, I'd be calling the realtor and getting the fuck out. Seriously. So would any sensible person.

But I don't have a magic sky man telling me he promised that to me 3000 years ago....

So you agree with the strategy of the KKK.
Good to know where you stand.

Thats a problem isn't it.... You don't understand. Stick to topics you know something about...Whatever that is hater

]

Soooo... you think it's really smart for the Zionists to live in a place where kids are taught to hate them and don't want them there and strap bombs onto themselves to try to killl them?

Now, Admitably, if I lived in a place where my neighbors disliked me to that degree, I'd be calling the realtor and getting the fuck out. Seriously. So would any sensible person.

But I don't have a magic sky man telling me he promised that to me 3000 years ago....

Not really comparable at all. The purpose of the KKK was to keep blacks afraid, not to get rid of them.

The purpose of the PLO is rid themselves of an invading culture.

Where did I say children?
Jerusalem was the capital of independent Jewish states HOW MANY TIMES over 3000 years?
When has it EVER served as an Arab state?
When did the Palestinians EVER CLAIM Jerusalem as a Palestinian state BEFORE 1968?
In the early 1800s Jerusalem had less than 10,000 citizens, MAJORITY Jewish. By 1900 60% of the city was Jewish.
Who was it that blockaded the city in 1947 and 1948 denying medical supplies, food and water to JEWS ONLY?
History sure is a bitch to IDEOLOGUES.
Explain why events in Israel 3000 years ago are more relevant today than the creation of the Jewish State in 1948 when 700,000 Arabs and others were evicted from their homes by force of arms by one third of the total population of Mandate Palestine?

Perhaps you think those who lived 3000 years ago and ruled the land we call Georgia today have rights equal to those of the "Chosen People"?

If not, why?

No one was evicted and NO JEW was responsible for the Mandate Palestine.
How many Arabs were evicted from Deir Yassin?
How many were murdered?

"The Deir Yassin massacre took place on April 9, 1948, when around 120 fighters from the Irgun Zevai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Israel Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, a Palestinian-Arab village of roughly 600 people..."

"The Deir Yassin attack, along with attacks on Tiberias, Haifa, and Jaffa, put pressure on Arab governments to invade Palestine. News of the killings had aroused public anger in the Arab world, which the governments felt unable to ignore."

Deir Yassin massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I usually don't pay attention to the silly converstations about who the Sky Pixie loves the very bestest... that's you idiots.

Fact is, Israel is going to be eliminated, eventually. Just like the Apartheid regime was. Demograhics is not Israel's friend.

]

Move to where?

Yes, that is not an answer at all. That also does not address the problem anyway – the hate will not vanish. They hate Israel and will continue that hate no matter where they move. I guess you will only be happy when Israel ceases to exist. I really don’t see how you can call this an enlightened position.

]

Move to where?

Yes, that is not an answer at all. That also does not address the problem anyway – the hate will not vanish. They hate Israel and will continue that hate no matter where they move. I guess you will only be happy when Israel ceases to exist. I really don’t see how you can call this an enlightened position.

I will be happy when Israel ceases to exist the same way I was happy when the Apartheid Regime in South Africa ceased to exist. A regime that practices religious or racial discrimination should be wiped from the face of the earth.

The reasoning behind Israel was that because Europeans had acted so badly in WWII, they needed their own state. Why not move to the US then. If the US is so committed to there being a Jewish State somewhere, why not give them some equally sized chunk of some state in the US to call a homeland? I'd love to see them get at the Zionists in the middle of Utah.

BUt the world decided to give away a chunk of Arab land,and wonder why the Arabs are a mite testy about that. Hmmmmm.

Move to where?

I will be happy when Israel ceases to exist the same way I was happy when the Apartheid Regime in South Africa ceased to exist. A regime that practices religious or racial discrimination should be wiped from the face of the earth.

The reasoning behind Israel was that because Europeans had acted so badly in WWII, they needed their own state. Why not move to the US then. If the US is so committed to there being a Jewish State somewhere, why not give them some equally sized chunk of some state in the US to call a homeland? I'd love to see them get at the Zionists in the middle of Utah.

BUt the world decided to give away a chunk of Arab land,and wonder why the Arabs are a mite testy about that. Hmmmmm.

The Zionist movement started in the late 1800s idiot, not after WWII get your facts straight

The Zionist movement started in the late 1800s idiot, not after WWII get your facts straight

Yes, it did. And no one was lining up to move there.

Then the Brits double crossed the Arabs with the Balfour Declaration, and guess what, they still didn't want to move there.

Then Hitler killed a bunch of them, and the ones he didn't said, "Uh, yeah, maybe if we got guns and beat up on someone else, that'd be cool."

Zionists are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat on someone else, and a lot less sympathetic.

Sorry bout that,

1. Joe Blow, is just that, *Joe Blow Nobody*, why listen to him, shit for brains???
2. He knows shit about the Jews or Israel, the Jews put up with way more than America would, we would long ago gone after the Arabs, and moved them all to Egypt.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Then the Brits double crossed the Arabs with the Balfour Declaration, and guess what, they still didn't want to move there.

Then Hitler killed a bunch of them, and the ones he didn't said, "Uh, yeah, maybe if we got guns and beat up on someone else, that'd be cool."

Zionists are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat on someone else, and a lot less sympathetic.

Wrong facts again idiot. The Brits double crossed the Jews, they gave them nothing. The brits created the surrounding countries, they didn't create the modern state of Israel. The Jews created it themselves

Not really comparable at all. The purpose of the KKK was to keep blacks afraid, not to get rid of them.

You had me fooled Joe.
You ARE dumb as a box of rocks.
What you state the PLO is for is exactly what the KKK believed.
And you, the KKK and the PLO are ALL wrong.

Wrong facts again idiot. The Brits double crossed the Jews, they gave them nothing. The brits created the surrounding countries, they didn't create the modern state of Israel. The Jews created it themselves

The British never should have promised that to start with. Period.

Look at the 60 years of bullshit we've had to go through because they did.

Somehow, I don't think you were signing up for the armed forces to help the Zionists play, "I'm God's favorite, really!"

Exactly what happened. Undisputed.

You had me fooled Joe.

He's a brainwashed hater is all. Miserable people look for others to blame for their misery Joey is a perfect example of this. Jews, bankers, corporations are his scapegoats

Somehow, I don't think you were signing up for the armed forces to help the Zionists play, "I'm God's favorite, really!"

Doesn't matter what they promised they reneged and gave the Arabs their countries the Jews got nothing

You had me fooled Joe.

If anyone is a Kindred spirit to the KKK, it's the fuckin' zionists.

They are the ones who strip search Arabs and put up security fences and run bulldozers into their towns to plow them into the ground.

And the sad thing is, they are only making it worse for themselves. Because eventually, the worm is going to turn. It's pretty much inevitable.

Doesn't matter what they promised they reneged and gave the Arabs their countries the Jews got nothing

Promise never should have been made to start with. It wasn't the UK's to give away.

Exactly what happened. Undisputed.

Gad you are correct:clap2:steve

You had me fooled Joe.

They are the ones who strip search Arabs and put up security fences and run bulldozers into their towns to plow them into the ground.

And the sad thing is, they are only making it worse for themselves. Because eventually, the worm is going to turn. It's pretty much inevitable.

You speak out of both sides of your mouth and do not even know it because you do not think.
Previously you stated that the Jews had to deal with them strapping on bombs and killing Jewish children.
What would you do? Invite them for tea and cookies?

You had me fooled Joe.

You speak out of both sides of your mouth and do not even know it because you do not think.
Previously you stated that the Jews had to deal with them strapping on bombs and killing Jewish children.
What would you do? Invite them for tea and cookies?

No, I wouldn't live in THEIR COUNTRY to start with, dumbass.

Forum List

Back