Gingrich: Palestinians an ‘invented’ people

electronic intifada and "if america knew"???

that's what you're going with, anti semite?

That "anti-Semite" bullshit used to scare people off - but not anymore! Facts are facts and truth is truth. I suggest you broaden your literary sources on the subject.
So, you're an anti-semite, too. Racism and anti-semitism.

*sniff, sniff* I smell Stormfront.

;)
YOU have a bad habit of calling Folk on here anti-semetic,yet YOU are one yourself. That's the thing with Anti-Semetic Hypocrites...they think their SHIT DON'T SINK.

But theliq,the all knowing liq,he knows better,he knows the truth.:cool:cut the :eusa_boohoo: SIMODOIZATOR

Apparently Newt may read history books but I guess he forgot to read the Bible.

Joel 3:1-4 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink. Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompense? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head;

Then America is an invented nation as well.

Pretty much! We had a small indigneous population but the country was populated mostly by settlers from other places. As was Australia.

Israel just isn't going to let these foreigners take over their country.

Are Native Americans foreigners to the United States? The people who call themselves "Palestinians"... most of them anyway, have their histories rooted in the region. There not any different than the Jewish people who have stayed in the region over the centuries.

Have you ever heard the term Palestinian Jew?

Last edited:
Jordon was created by Britain. Most of the states of the Middle East are creations of the British Empire. Including even Isreal.

except that israel has a history of thousands of years and jerusalem was always the holy site of the jewish religion.

there were "israelites" for thousands of years.

Jerusalem was not always a holy city of the jews. It was not even founded until King David.

That "anti-Semite" bullshit used to scare people off - but not anymore! Facts are facts and truth is truth. I suggest you broaden your literary sources on the subject.

;)
YOU have a bad habit of calling Folk on here anti-semetic,yet YOU are one yourself. That's the thing with Anti-Semetic Hypocrites...they think their SHIT DON'T SINK.

But theliq,the all knowing liq,he knows better,he knows the truth.:cool:cut the :eusa_boohoo: SIMODOIZATOR
Just calling them as I see them. When someone gets their "facts" from known anti-semitic sites, what can I do but call their anti-semitism out?

;)

Just calling them as I see them. When someone gets their "facts" from known anti-semitic sites, what can I do but call their anti-semitism out?

Palestinians are more Semitic than Israelis so that would make Newt anti-Semitic.

Whatever you call the folks who lived in that land, regardless of whether they call themselves Palestinaians or Israeli, they are still people who lived on that land and have the absolute right to live there.

As many who currently call themseles Palestinians were born there, and as their ansestors lived in that land longer that ANY EURO-AMERICAN ansestors lived in America, suggesting that they do not have the right to live there is rather insane.

Palestinians are more Semitic than Israelis so that would make Newt anti-Semitic.
OK. Just calling them as I see them. When someone gets their "facts" from known anti-Jewish sites, what can I do but all their anti-Jewism out?

OK. Just calling them as I see them. When someone gets their "facts" from known anti-Jewish sites, what can I do but all their anti-Jewism out?

yes anti-jewism or just a plain bigot.

yes anti-jewism or just a plain bigot.
Well, Lahkota is a known racist, so its being anti-Jewish doesn't surprise me, either. Thus my reference to Stormfront.

Palestinians are Arabs, denying them a right to statehood is ludicrous, the thing that stops them getting statehood is violent zealots like Hamas and Fatah. But Gingrich is probably a bigot anyway, so I think he just said this to gather the support of Christian and Jewish fundamentalists, in his desperate and pathetic bid for the Republican nomination. :rolleyes:

I don't care if Palestinians were invented by the British. What bothers me is our Secretary of Defense demanding that Israel "come to the table" and negotiate with the Iranian-financed government of Gaza. Obama should go speak to Jimmy Carter about what happens when you try to brown nose Iranian dictators.

I wonder how the folks in Kansas, for example, would take to the UN coming and declaring Topeka and suburbs as the new American Indian homeland.

Sorry guys, you gotta move.

How do you suppose that would play out?

a more apt analogy would be.. .you live in kansas city. the land is shared by two tribes of native americans and they're told they have to live together peacefully. one tribe says... heck no, and starts war after war against the other tribe and keeps losing.

now.... carry on.

people win and lose land in war ALL the time. the U.N. divvied up a lot of countries after WWII.... most of them are run by Arabs.,,,, including Iraq, the UAR and Jordan... it's only the one little patch of land that ended up run by jews in the sea of arab countries that seems to stick in the craw of certain people..... who should really look into their own conscience and figure out why that would be.

now let's get to reality... they lost. there have to be two countries. it's really that simple. and if the pals' actual goal was a country, and not the destruction of iisrael, they'd have had one a long time ago.

Last edited:
huh?

"Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich said in a cable TV interview that Palestinians are an “invented” people with no apparent right to their own state, a rejection of a decade of bipartisan U.S. foreign policy.

Gingrich calls Palestinians an "invented"; people - The Washington Post

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...

Well, there goes the Palestinian Terrorist vote...

Oh. Wait.

Sorry, I don't agree with him on this one, but it's good politics. Won't gain him much traction with the Jews, but the Fundies who support Zionism will eat this shit up.

Forum List

Back