Gingrich: Palestinians an ‘invented’ people

huh?

"Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich said in a cable TV interview that Palestinians are an “invented” people with no apparent right to their own state, a rejection of a decade of bipartisan U.S. foreign policy.

Gingrich calls Palestinians an "invented"; people - The Washington Post

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...

he finally said something i agree with.

Imagine that So while Obama and his administration tells Israel what they have to do for the "Palestinians" and the rest of her Arab and Muslim enemie,s Newt says one thing you agree with....Crazy….Obama love that is. Vote for him with a clear conscious

Even if Palestinians were originally from elsewhere it is ironic as hell that former EGYPTIAN slaves care to point it out as if only their time on that land counts.

Hell, if no one were living where isreal was carved from then why was it even necessary to purge the land of non-jews during its creation? Of course Palestinians were living there and have every right to claim their validity on that same land. But, I guess it takes a giant dollop of irony for zionist jews to devalue and marginalize an unwanted ethnicity. I have no doubt that, were the new master race to start building ovens and gas chambers in Gaza, Newt Gingrich would be in full support regardless of the election cycle.

ho hum.

Elliott Abrams, former deputy national security adviser under Bush:
“There was no Jordan or Syria or Iraq, either, so perhaps he would say they are all invented people as well and also have no right to statehood. Whatever was true then, Palestinian nationalism has grown since 1948, and whether we like it or not, it exists.”

I wonder how the folks in Kansas, for example, would take to the UN coming and declaring Topeka and suburbs as the new American Indian homeland.

Sorry guys, you gotta move.

How do you suppose that would play out?

I wonder how the folks in Kansas, for example, would take to the UN coming and declaring Topeka and suburbs as the new American Indian homeland.

Thankfully, if a conclave of Natives were to gather in Topeka then no one in Kansas would be insisting that their ethnicity just isn't chosen enough to count as the reason that state exists.

you people need to try harder to bend reality around your bullshit.

Thankfully, if a conclave of Natives were to gather in Topeka then no one in Kansas would be insisting that their ethnicity just isn't chosen enough to count as the reason that state exists.

What?

?

Given that there is no more 'invented' state than the invented state of Israel,

his statement has the sort of mega awesome spectacular irony that only a spectacularly looney conservative can produce.

huh?

"Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich said in a cable TV interview that Palestinians are an “invented” people with no apparent right to their own state, a rejection of a decade of bipartisan U.S. foreign policy.

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...
“Remember, there was no Palestine as a state. It was part of the Ottoman Empire,” Gingrich said. “We have invented the Palestinian people, who are in fact Arabs and are historically part of the Arab people, and they had the chance to go many places.”​

He is 100% accurate.

Does accuracy bother you?

That "anti-Semite" bullshit used to scare people off - but not anymore! Facts are facts and truth is truth. I suggest you broaden your literary sources on the subject.
So, you're an anti-semite, too. Racism and anti-semitism.

*sniff, sniff* I smell Stormfront.

;)

What?

?

Not enough hugs and far too much drugs ... :lol:

huh?

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...
Well the Arse Licker would say rubbish like that,the idiot obviously can't read,and no doubt he'd think the universe is 6000 years old.

But he is good at screwing Women on the side:badgrin::badgrin::cool:

Forum List

Back