Ginger Baker - Happy 75

GingerAngel_.jpg

The wild man keeps one keeping on. :thup:

Have you guys seen the film "Beware of Mr. Baker? check it out. I think it's still on netflix.

Reminds me of a joke..What do coffee and ginger baker have in common?
They both suck without Cream.

Have you guys seen the film "Beware of Mr. Baker? check it out. I think it's still on netflix.

He's a crazy fucker. That documentary was on Showtime for a while. Good stuff.

But if you've seen it, you know that your joke is just not true. He did amazing drumming with many different projects.

Commercial success is not the end all/be all.

But if you've seen it, you know that your joke is just not true. He did amazing drumming with many different projects.

Yeah, the non-Cream videos I put up there pretty much put that to rest.

Yeah, the non-Cream videos I put up there pretty much put that to rest.

It was a joke, I say a joke, son.

i seen it Synth....he doesnt seem to be that nice of a guy....but one of the great drummers of rock....saw him in 68 on the Cream farewell tour.....

Last edited:

i seen it Synth....he doesnt seem to be that nice of a guy....but one of the great drummers of rock....saw him in 69 on the Cream farewell tour.....

Me too. He walked right by me, looked like he was about 135 pounds at 6'5". Saw him with Blind Faith too.

It was a joke, I say a joke, son.

I know. Wasn't much of one though. But I like the growing encroachment of Mel Blanc voices. Heard a lot of Yosemite Sam going around yesterday.

Forum List

Back