Gillum annihilated DeSantis in Florida's governor's debate.

while we all feel a certain way about how things get done or should get done, that doesn't mean we lead off emotionally and call it fact.
This thread was based on my opinion. Others disagree which is fine. Opinion is not fact. The emotion is on the side of those that attack me personally for having my opinion by such comments as, "You did not watch the debate." That is emotion.
your entire headline of "annihilated" is what then, if not emotional?

when you have to use words like that you're not being factual or unbiased but emotional. i hate "news" articles that do that. in here i can more understand it and yes will disagree with you - but please save the "i'm not being emotional" routine when your subject header screams of EMO.
The verb "annihilated" was purposefully loaded. The reason I did not add a link was because it was pure opinion. You can call it emotion, but the true emotion has come from the responses not the initial post.
yes - because it's emo.

and when you post emo shit, you get emo responses. you're getting what you asked for in the style of your post then crying about it in the posts to follow.

grow up.
You haven't read or understood a single word I wrote. Typical partisan hack.

You claimed meth head Gillum would be Governor. Did I understand that?:iyfyus.jpg:

It was a close election in 2018. I can't remember the debate though. I wasn't the only person that felt that way. I bet if I went through every thread, everyone one has made at least one bad call.

However, you ignored my other thread:

Ron Desantis' Good Start

Unlike other posters on this board I can praise someone I initially opposed and find they are doing a good job.

Last edited:
JohnLaw wanted Gillum to be Governor of Florida.

John, do you vote here or were you just being an asshole?

JohnLaw saw an articulate person of color and deemed him morally superior to the racist white guy.

Such a dumb ignorant piece of trash.

We should be held accountable for what we say and do.

Those who touted Gillum should be examined with a jaundiced eye. They were so wrong. Why should we hold their opinions with any weight?

I admit if I was mistaken You, Capt. Anus, never admit when you are wrong or when you lie. You just keep posting the same ignorant shit over and over again. It is you modus operandi.

I admit if I was mistaken You, Capt. Anus, never admit when you are wrong or when you lie. You just keep posting the same ignorant shit over and over again. It is you modus operandi.
A person who is a politician can be a bit of course. That is being human. Being out of control is no good. There are politicians and there have been politicians who were just that. A couple of months ago a British media person was interviewed and he stated that the best of people who could get into politics is not evident because of the vicious attacks on everything they are and are not. So potentially people who are better suited for political life do not get into it. Or leave after a few years. There are good politicians. Just not enough of them and to many lifers.

We should be held accountable for what we say and do.

Those who touted Gillum should be examined with a jaundiced eye. They were so wrong. Why should we hold their opinions with any weight?
Yeah, you know what is hilarious about you Capt. Anus is that you are so stupid you forgot how easy it is to search out your own threads.

You're a friggin POS pedophile defender; a Roy Moore lover.

Roy Moore accuser, “It was exciting and fun.I was kind of giddy,excited,you know? An older guy”

Last edited:
I tell you what, Gillum has a smoother tongue than Obama. He can talk.

He's slick as eel skin.

But then there were those pending corruption charges in Tallahassee..

Talk about dodging a bullet!

DeSantis is doing a decent job.

The debate was a sad spectacle for Ron Desantis. Andrew Gillum took Desantis apart. Desantis had to run from his positions, was destroyed on the red tide issue, and would not say whether Trump was a good role model for children.

I was actually surprised just how poorly Desantis performed.

It may be too early to say, but it looks increasingly like Gov. Gillum.
So what did actually happen? did things work out like the TV led ya to believe?

Forum List

Back