Gillum annihilated DeSantis in Florida's governor's debate.

It’s pretty clear OP didn’t watch it.

Thanks for nothing, OP.

Typical lying left wing lunatic.

Especially the ones that don't think they are and chide down about that every day, and yet are huge partisans.
Everyone who posts on this board, or any political board for that matter, is a partisan whether he admits it or not. Yourself included.
while we all feel a certain way about how things get done or should get done, that doesn't mean we lead off emotionally and call it fact.
This thread was based on my opinion. Others disagree which is fine. Opinion is not fact. The emotion is on the side of those that attack me personally for having my opinion by such comments as, "You did not watch the debate." That is emotion.
your entire headline of "annihilated" is what then, if not emotional?

when you have to use words like that you're not being factual or unbiased but emotional. i hate "news" articles that do that. in here i can more understand it and yes will disagree with you - but please save the "i'm not being emotional" routine when your subject header screams of EMO.
The verb "annihilated" was purposefully loaded. The reason I did not add a link was because it was pure opinion. You can call it emotion, but the true emotion has come from the responses not the initial post.
yes - because it's emo.

and when you post emo shit, you get emo responses. you're getting what you asked for in the style of your post then crying about it in the posts to follow.

grow up.

The debate was a sad spectacle for Ron Desantis. Andrew Gillum took Desantis apart. Desantis had to run from his positions, was destroyed on the red tide issue, and would not say whether Trump was a good role model for children.

I was actually surprised just how poorly Desantis performed.

It may be too early to say, but it looks increasingly like Gov. Gillum.
Yeah, and Hillary is assured to win the Presidency......
I see that tiny trumpanzees are still obsessed with H. Clinton....two years after the election. :71:

Everyone who posts on this board, or any political board for that matter, is a partisan whether he admits it or not. Yourself included.
while we all feel a certain way about how things get done or should get done, that doesn't mean we lead off emotionally and call it fact.
This thread was based on my opinion. Others disagree which is fine. Opinion is not fact. The emotion is on the side of those that attack me personally for having my opinion by such comments as, "You did not watch the debate." That is emotion.

when you have to use words like that you're not being factual or unbiased but emotional. i hate "news" articles that do that. in here i can more understand it and yes will disagree with you - but please save the "i'm not being emotional" routine when your subject header screams of EMO.
The verb "annihilated" was purposefully loaded. The reason I did not add a link was because it was pure opinion. You can call it emotion, but the true emotion has come from the responses not the initial post.
yes - because it's emo.

and when you post emo shit, you get emo responses. you're getting what you asked for in the style of your post then crying about it in the posts to follow.

grow up.
You haven't read or understood a single word I wrote. Typical partisan hack.

The debate was a sad spectacle for Ron Desantis. Andrew Gillum took Desantis apart. Desantis had to run from his positions, was destroyed on the red tide issue, and would not say whether Trump was a good role model for children.

Yeah, and Hillary is assured to win the Presidency......
I see that tiny trumpanzees are still obsessed with H. Clinton....two years after the election. :71:
I see that Hillary drones are still butt hurt that Hillary lost after they were all assured of her being the first woman President. Yeah, I'm going to twist that knife every chance I get. Hurts, huh.

yes - because it's emo.

grow up.
You haven't read a word I wrote. Typical partisan hack.
now lets be honest here. if i didn't read a word you wrote, how would i know you're going emo on things like your ANNIHILATED headline?

typical asshole.

The thread is based on my own opinion. I don't think you have to look too hard to find others of like mind.

With all due respect, John...what makes your own opinion worthy of belief? Gillum would be an absolute disaster for Florida.

yes - because it's emo.

grow up.
now lets be honest here. if i didn't read a word you wrote, how would i know you're going emo on things like your ANNIHILATED headline?

typical asshole.
Name calling is all you hacks have.

Last edited:

yes - because it's emo.

grow up.

typical asshole.
Name calling is all you hacks have. Go to the kiddie forums.
and emotional rants and raves is all you have.

ignore +1.

What do you like about Gillum? Hanging out with methhead male whores?

God call, as always.:iyfyus.jpg:

Here you go JohnLaw, you wanted proof because you don’t even remember or stick by what you post.

Forum List

Back