First post debate poll is here and the winner was Ron DeSantis (29%) followed by Ramaswami (26%)

You think so, huh? Do you think Trump is exceptionally bright, also?
Very bright. Stopped Kim from starting a nuclear war, saving 40,000 American soldiers in South Korea and saving the Olympics from failure. Kept us with low energy costs, low inflation, low interest rates and increased incomes for all people, especial the blacks and youth. Shall I list the other 100 things he promised to do and did the best he could?

Very bright. Stopped Kim from starting a nuclear war, saving 40,000 American soldiers in South Korea and saving the Olympics from failure. Kept us with low energy costs, low inflation, low interest rates and increased incomes for all people, especial the blacks and youth. Shall I list the other 100 things he promised to do and did the best he could?
Covid did that. Maybe you should vote for Covid.

Kim was never going to start a nuclear war. How stupid are you?

Who gives a fuck whether the China Olympics failed or not?

I'll never lie about you being a fucking idiot. It's the truth.
Wow... you showed me. Anything to impress your girlfriend and get her dick rock hard.... hmm? Hope it worked.

BTW, your stuttering fuck was on fire in Hawaii.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Covid did that. Maybe you should vote for Covid.

Kim was never going to start a nuclear war. How stupid are you?

Who gives a fuck whether the China Olympics failed or not?
Covid did what? Lower inflation? That happened before Covid hit. Where have you been?
You better check again about Kim and his nuclear weapons and what he was going to do with them. Had Hillary won, there would have been a nuclear war with NK.
And, the Olympics in 2020 were in Tokyo. You don't know that Tokyo is in Japan, not China? I don't think I'll be taking your advice seriously. China... :laughing0301:

Wow. This is a little surprising, but it is a scientific poll after all. Surveying people in a message board is not really a good method of weighing sympathies. Anyways, very good news for Ron DeSantis.
Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/tablet/2023/08/24/au

The Washington Post, FiveThirtyEight and Ipsos conducted a poll before and after last night’s debate with potential Republican primary and caucus voters, including those who watched the debate.

And they thought Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis came out on top Wednesday night, with 29 percent of Republican voters who watched the debate saying he performed best. He was nearly matched by former pharmaceutical executive Vivek Ramaswamy, with 26 percent saying he performed best. The findings may be surprising because DeSantis generally stayed above the fray in a raucous debate, though Ramaswamy received and delivered lots of barbs.”
I wouldn't believe anything the Washington Post publishes.....if they said shit was brown I'd have to remain a skeptic.

Forum List

Back