Gillibrand setting herself up as point woman for the sexual misconduct offensive 2018.

I think its hilarious they are saying trump attacked her with sexual allegations in his tweet :lol:

Please post a link to anyone that has said that...
are you fucking kidding me? We have been talking in a thread today that said exactly that. GODDAMN you are dumb!

I saw people say Trump used seuxual innuendos, do not recall seeing someone say he attacked her with sexual allegations.
Could you highlight the post that said what you are claiming? Or you do think that innuendo and allegation mean the same thing. you seem to struggle with word meanings.
your semantics are boring. Frankly, you arent smart enough to pull it off, either.

holy shit! You really do think that innuendo and allegation. Now that is fucking funny! I was only joking but it is true! Well, that does certainly explain a lot of things about you. I will keep this in mind from now on when I reply to your post.
:spinner:

I think its hilarious they are saying trump attacked her with sexual allegations in his tweet :lol:

are you fucking kidding me? We have been talking in a thread today that said exactly that. GODDAMN you are dumb!

I saw people say Trump used seuxual innuendos, do not recall seeing someone say he attacked her with sexual allegations.
Could you highlight the post that said what you are claiming? Or you do think that innuendo and allegation mean the same thing. you seem to struggle with word meanings.
your semantics are boring. Frankly, you arent smart enough to pull it off, either.

holy shit! You really do think that innuendo and allegation. Now that is fucking funny! I was only joking but it is true! Well, that does certainly explain a lot of things about you. I will keep this in mind from now on when I reply to your post.
What's with the quotations and parenthesis?

Smart move politically. This issue is not going away and if Moore wins (which I think he will) it will be even more of an issue next year.
why because the people voted for a candidate accused of something never proven? ewwwwwwww

Yep
go with it. you're going to go with something that still got you a loss and you think that's a win. again,

Only time will tell, and we will not have to wait too long to find out who was right.
yep, and after today you'll have one day of victory in like fking six years to use for your referendum on sex.

I do not have a referendum on sex, I am just calling it like I see it. If Moore wins he will be a prominent part of the Dems ads in 2018. Whether it works or not we shall see in just about a year.

When she turned on her old buddy Bill Clinton and said he should have resigned, that the was the signal that she was positioning herself as Captain of the Sexual Misconduct Offensive against President Trump that is coming in 2018. She is an annoying Democratic opportunist and sees this as her big chance to climb to the top of the Democratic Leadership dung heap. How many of you knew who she was before she stabbed old Bubba in the back? This is the Democrats number one priority: take down Trump and Gillibrand wants to be Captain of that ship.

It's all about power. The Democrats want it back and career politicians like Gillibrand want it for themselves. America is the ultimate loser in this power struggle.
And here her motives are being attacked.....anyone wonder why women have to think long and hard before speaking up?
she backed a rapist and a sexual abuser for president. she campaigned for the man. now she needs power and converts to having second thoughts. history doesn't work that way, she told women to fk off for her gains in the 90's and now she flipped on those same women now telling them she should have backed them. they don't need her sorry ass for anything, she's a loser

When she turned on her old buddy Bill Clinton and said he should have resigned, that the was the signal that she was positioning herself as Captain of the Sexual Misconduct Offensive against President Trump that is coming in 2018. She is an annoying Democratic opportunist and sees this as her big chance to climb to the top of the Democratic Leadership dung heap. How many of you knew who she was before she stabbed old Bubba in the back? This is the Democrats number one priority: take down Trump and Gillibrand wants to be Captain of that ship.

It's all about power. The Democrats want it back and career politicians like Gillibrand want it for themselves. America is the ultimate loser in this power struggle.
And here her motives are being attacked.....anyone wonder why women have to think long and hard before speaking up?
she backed a rapist and a sexual abuser for president. she campaigned for the man. now she needs power and converts to having second thoughts. history doesn't work that way, she told women to fk off for her gains in the 90's and now she flipped on those same women now telling them she should have backed them. they don't need her sorry ass for anything, she's a loser

What the hell are you talking about? What gains in the 90s? In the 90s she was just another lawyer. She didn't even take office will 2009. During Bill's campaign she was a still in school.

Yeah, Trump sends her an insulting tweet and she's the bad guy.
Figure it out; I can't.

And now she says that if it happened today, she would support his resignation just like she encouraged Franken to resign.

(BTW, who did Clinton rape? If you have evidence of him having raped someone, why haven't you brought that evidence to the Authorities? Are you an assessory?)

Trump is digging a hole for himself and when he gets tired I'll be glad to jump in and help.
I'll bring my own shovel, too.

13.png
I have a feeling Trump pushed this one a little bit too far, and he's gonna hear about it in a pretty serious way. That tweet was beyond foolishness. There is no way anyone but TN could think Trump was not infering sexual slurs.

What's with the quotations and parenthesis?
He's learned a new trick.

Yeah, Trump sends her an insulting tweet and she's the bad guy.
Figure it out; I can't.
All trump has to do is point and they all come running......he won't have to shoot someone on 5th Ave.....all he has to do is point to a person and they will gladly shoot that person for him.

Trump is digging a hole for himself and when he gets tired I'll be glad to jump in and help.
I'll bring my own shovel, too.

13.png
I have a feeling Trump pushed this one a little bit too far, and he's gonna hear about it in a pretty serious way. That tweet was beyond foolishness. There is no way anyone but TN could think Trump was not infering sexual slurs.
Oh please.
You dont know what he meant. Its not like congress isnt known to throw away their integrity for $$$
This is just what you WANT to believe. Me? I have stated a couple times it could be about sex. But my first impression was "pay for play"

Oh please.
You dont know what he meant. Its not like congress isnt known to throw away their integrity for $$$
This is just what you WANT to believe. Me? I have stated a couple times it could be about sex. But my first impression was "pay for play"

You probably also believe that when Trump said that Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her wherever" he was suggesting that she had a paper cut.

We know Donald Trump and he has a long and storied history of misogynistic comments like this about women.

So no pass on this one

Oh please.

You probably also believe that when Trump said that Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her wherever" he was suggesting that she had a paper cut.

We know Donald Trump and he has a long and storied history of misogynistic comments like this about women.

So no pass on this one
Of course i didnt. But enjoy your fallacy, bubba

Oh please.

So no pass on this one
How do you "know Trump?" I don't think you know diddly.

Forum List

Back