Gillibrand setting herself up as point woman for the sexual misconduct offensive 2018.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
When she turned on her old buddy Bill Clinton and said he should have resigned, that the was the signal that she was positioning herself as Captain of the Sexual Misconduct Offensive against President Trump that is coming in 2018. She is an annoying Democratic opportunist and sees this as her big chance to climb to the top of the Democratic Leadership dung heap. How many of you knew who she was before she stabbed old Bubba in the back? This is the Democrats number one priority: take down Trump and Gillibrand wants to be Captain of that ship.

It's all about power. The Democrats want it back and career politicians like Gillibrand want it for themselves. America is the ultimate loser in this power struggle.

I think its hilarious they are saying trump attacked her with sexual allegations in his tweet :lol:

When she turned on her old buddy Bill Clinton and said he should have resigned, that the was the signal that she was positioning herself as Captain of the Sexual Misconduct Offensive against President Trump that is coming in 2018. She is an annoying Democratic opportunist and sees this as her big chance to climb to the top of the Democratic Leadership dung heap. How many of you knew who she was before she stabbed old Bubba in the back? This is the Democrats number one priority: take down Trump and Gillibrand wants to be Captain of that ship.

It's all about power. The Democrats want it back and career politicians like Gillibrand want it for themselves. America is the ultimate loser in this power struggle.
talk about someone using sexual harassment to further their own power. Fking Wow! she's for it when she's against it. too fking funny. Hey Gilli go take a crap

Smart move politically. This issue is not going away and if Moore wins (which I think he will) it will be even more of an issue next year.

Smart move politically. This issue is not going away and if Moore wins (which I think he will) it will be even more of an issue next year.
why because the people voted for a candidate accused of something never proven? ewwwwwwww

Its all over the internet and this forum and gator asks me to post a link :lol:

I think its hilarious they are saying trump attacked her with sexual allegations in his tweet :lol:

Please post a link to anyone that has said that...
Oh, I think the Oranguton was alluding to her offering to blow him for donations, and it's not the first time he "went down" that road. Not that it occurred anywhere but in the Oranguton's mind.

But yeah, Gillibrand is setting it up, and she's going to make rape in the military an issue.

talk about someone using sexual harassment to further their own power. Fking Wow! she's for it when she's against it. too fking funny. Hey Gilli go take a crap

The democrats only have one real choice and that is bernie sanders. The democrats can only win on a jobs, economy and union platform. Wtf is wrong with Gilibrand?

why because the people voted for a candidate accused of something never proven? ewwwwwwww

Yep
go with it. you're going to go with something that still got you a loss and you think that's a win. again,

200.webp

are you fucking kidding me? We have been talking in a thread today that said exactly that. GODDAMN you are dumb!

I saw people say Trump used seuxual innuendos, do not recall seeing someone say he attacked her with sexual allegations.
Could you highlight the post that said what you are claiming? Or you do think that innuendo and allegation mean the same thing. you seem to struggle with word meanings.

"This is the Democrats number one priority: take down Trump and Gillibrand wants to be Captain of that ship."

So what? It's called politics, Little Mikey.
The fucking short-term memory loss of the right never fails to astound me.

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President

are you fucking kidding me? We have been talking in a thread today that said exactly that. GODDAMN you are dumb!

I saw people say Trump used seuxual innuendos, do not recall seeing someone say he attacked her with sexual allegations.
Could you highlight the post that said what you are claiming? Or you do think that innuendo and allegation mean the same thing. you seem to struggle with word meanings.
your semantics are boring. Frankly, you arent smart enough to pull it off, either.

Yep
go with it. you're going to go with something that still got you a loss and you think that's a win. again,

Only time will tell, and we will not have to wait too long to find out who was right.

your semantics are boring. Frankly, you arent smart enough to pull it off, either.

holy shit! You really do think that innuendo and allegation. Now that is fucking funny! I was only joking but it is true! Well, that does certainly explain a lot of things about you. I will keep this in mind from now on when I reply to your post.

And here her motives are being attacked.....anyone wonder why women have to think long and hard before speaking up?

Yep

Only time will tell, and we will not have to wait too long to find out who was right.
yep, and after today you'll have one day of victory in like fking six years to use for your referendum on sex.

Forum List

Back