Giffords sticks it to partisans

This woman should be ashamed. ALL the people was behind her when she got shot, and now she comes out PREACHING TO US.

ALL the Democrats voted AGAINST Bush when he asked the Dept ceiling be raised.

Fxxk the Democrat party and their NOW PREACHING about Bipartisanship

yep, she stuck it to the future generations of America, took them hostage, an voted for a bill she never even read.

If there was ever a doubt that both of you are posting from a trailer......

If there was any doubt that you are stupid. This post shows it. As if living in a trailer is some sort of INSULT. But that is your high and mighty snooty self

yep, she stuck it to the future generations of America, took them hostage, an voted for a bill she never even read.

If there was any doubt that you are stupid. This post shows it. As if living in a trailer is some sort of INSULT. But that is your high and mighty snooty self

Oh, not an insult. We just know where to find you.

trailerpark.jpg

This woman should be ashamed. ALL the people was behind her when she got shot, and now she comes out PREACHING TO US.

ALL the Democrats voted AGAINST Bush when he asked the Dept ceiling be raised.

Fxxk the Democrat party and their NOW PREACHING about Bipartisanship

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--L0NTzk_jQ&feature=related]‪Dave Edmunds - I Hear You Knocking‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Liability, listening to you is like listening to the parrot squawk in the cage.

Cheney will go down in history as a wrong-way vice-president and his admirers are risible.

Cheney's farts could outdebate either of the imbeciles that are currently in the White House.

Cheney was made to look like a fool by Obama several times. I agree that you would have to give a handicap to Biden.

Liability, listening to you is like listening to the parrot squawk in the cage.

Cheney will go down in history as a wrong-way vice-president and his admirers are risible.

Cheney's farts could outdebate either of the imbeciles that are currently in the White House.

You mean DICK "Deficits don't matter" Cheney? The guy who made Haliburton wealthy, after he got into the White House? Is that the DICK we are talking about?

Democrat buffoons still milking this tragedy for Votes? Yup,looks like it. Democrats are such shallow miscreants. Anything for a Vote i guess.

Democrat buffoons still milking this tragedy for Votes? Yup,looks like it. Democrats are such shallow miscreants. Anything for a Vote i guess.

Tragedy? How about a murderous attack? How's that grab you?

But, it's interesting to watch some posters here go on about Giffords. You'd think it's a BAD THING she survived and made it back.

Last edited:
Lib, if she had been one of yours, you would have brought her in on a stretcher covered by an American flag with fifes fifing and drums drumming and you singing "Glory, Hallelujah."

Please, grow up.

Tragedy? How about a murderous attack? How's that grab you?

But, it's interesting to watch some posters here go on about Giffords. You'd think it's a BAD THING she survived and made it back.

Go back and read the title asswipe.. Giffords Sticks it to.. bla bla bla bla..quit playing the victim

Let's summarize. She was a Democrat Congresswoman.

She got shot.

Miraculously, she survived. Thank God.

Miraculously, she made it back for an important vote. God love her.

She voted, as often happens, in lock step with other Democratics. Oh well.

And the "lesson" is?

That she was able to come back and vote.

She voted wrong, but she was able to come back and vote.

Good for her. I wish her a speedy and full recovery.

And another Winna!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

JoeB, you made another unintellectual assertion without any evidence.

If you wish to argue against Gifford, Reeves, Cleland, all who suffered terrible injuries, then go for it.

God forbid she gets too much better. Pelosi & Reid will probably have to bust another cap in her so they can to milk it some more. Seriously though,do the Democrats have any shame at all? Using this poor woman as a prop for Votes really is pretty creepy and abhorrent. They disgust me.

Forum List

Back