Giffords sticks it to partisans

God forbid she gets too much better. Pelosi & Reid will probably have to bust another cap in her so they can to milk it some more. Seriously though,do the Democrats have any shame at all? Using this poor woman as a prop for Votes really is pretty creepy and abhorrent. They disgust me.

You disgust me, Lib. You have had some lows but none like this. You are slimy, slimy, Tea Party slimy. I would be telling a lefty the same thing if the victim had been Bachmann. Slimy, slimy, slimy.

God forbid she gets too much better. Pelosi & Reid will probably have to bust another cap in her so they can to milk it some more. Seriously though,do the Democrats have any shame at all? Using this poor woman as a prop for Votes really is pretty creepy and abhorrent. They disgust me.

You disgust me, Lib. You have had some lows but none like this. You are slimy, slimy, Tea Party slimy. I would be telling a lefty the same thing if the victim had been Bachmann. Slimy, slimy, slimy.

I just calls em like i sees em. The Democrats are using this poor woman as a prop for Votes. It is what it is. And i think it's disgusting.

You are a hypocrite of the worst sort, Lib. I am not worried about the Dems, brainless one, I am worried about winning an election with either Romney or Perry without you witless ones to the far right knocking over the cart. Not only what you did is immoral, but politically very stupid. If the GoP makes fun of that woman, it costs the party votes, lots of votes. Think, moron, think.

Lib, if she had been one of yours, you would have brought her in on a stretcher covered by an American flag with fifes fifing and drums drumming and you singing "Glory, Hallelujah."

Please, grow up.

Instead, they had to settle for "Mission Accomplished"....and 2,000 dead Americans later...

You are a hypocrite of the worst sort, Lib. I am not worried about the Dems, brainless one, I am worried about winning an election with either Romney or Perry without you witless ones to the far right knocking over the cart. Not only what you did is immoral, but politically very stupid. If the GoP makes fun of that woman, it costs the party votes, lots of votes. Think, moron, think.

You really are getting hysterical for nothing. I'm not making fun of her. I'm just pointing out my disdain for the Democrats using her for Votes this way. But hey,if you want be hysterical than go for it i guess.

The Democrats have much to run against. Making fun of Gabby Giffords is not one of the ways. First, try that nonsense in a campaign and watch your political managers become hysterical as the women's votes start tilting in the wrong way. Second, such a comment like that is unworthy of you.

The Democrats have much to run against. Making fun of Gabby Giffords is not one of the ways. First, try that nonsense in a campaign and watch your political managers become hysterical as the women's votes start tilting in the wrong way. Second, such a comment like that is unworthy of you.

:lol: Seriously man,you're losing it now. No one is making fun of her. The Democrats are just being called out for being scum. She's just a prop for Votes for them. They should be ashamed of themselves. Ok now,please continue on with your feigned outrage hysterics. It's actually pretty hilarious.

:lol: Seriously man,you're losing it now. No one is making fun of her. The Democrats are just being called out for being scum. She's just a prop for Votes for them. They should be ashamed of themselves. Ok now,please continue on with your feigned outrage hysterics. It's actually pretty hilarious.
For all their appeals to the emotions of others, that of shame seems to be conspicuously absent from their emotional repertoire. :eusa_think:

I just calls em like i sees em. The Democrats are using this poor woman as a prop for Votes. It is what it is. And i think it's disgusting.

That's the problem right there. You can't see. I think you've judged this situation by what you would think and do if Giffords had been a Republican. Don't try to think like a Democrat and THINK that you know how we would respond to a situation. You don't have a clue.

JoeB, you made another unintellectual assertion without any evidence.

If you wish to argue against Gifford, Reeves, Cleland, all who suffered terrible injuries, then go for it.

Well, let's take the easy one. Christopher Reeve. They dragged him out to argue for Stem Cell Research every time they could. "Wow, Christopher Reeve is for Stem Cell Research. If we just butcher a few thousand embryoes, we might get to see Superman V!"

Can't argue logically there. Scientists admit that we'll never be able to cure parapalegics by injected slaughtered embryoes into people. Their neural systems had long turned to jelly. But no matter, we'll drag old Chris out, and when somebody argues this might not be the most effective use of government money, they say, "What, you want Superman to die?"

Now, you think I'm exaggerating? How about this comment by John Edwards when he was Kerry's VP (you know, the guys you admit you voted for in 2004).

An Edwards Outrage (washingtonpost.com)

"If we do the work that we can do in this country, the work that we will do when John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going to walk, get up out of that wheelchair and walk again."

Dr. Krauthammer (also a quadrapalegic) does a great job taking this sophistry apart.

Were any of you bagheads around when Kennedy was assassinated??? When Reagan was shot??? When there was an attempt to kill Ford??? I doubt it. Those of us that were do not take talk of assassination lightly, as you all have done. Whether it involves a Democrat or a Republican. Some of the things you have said here today are just plain reprehensible.

I never thought I'd see the day when people would say such things. Where did you rejects come from?? I wish you'd go back.

Last edited:
JoeB, you made another unintellectual assertion without any evidence.

If you wish to argue against Gifford, Reeves, Cleland, all who suffered terrible injuries, then go for it.

Well, let's take the easy one. Christopher Reeve. They dragged him out to argue for Stem Cell Research every time they could. "Wow, Christopher Reeve is for Stem Cell Research. If we just butcher a few thousand embryoes, we might get to see Superman V!"

Can't argue logically there. Scientists admit that we'll never be able to cure parapalegics by injected slaughtered embryoes into people. Their neural systems had long turned to jelly. But no matter, we'll drag old Chris out, and when somebody argues this might not be the most effective use of government money, they say, "What, you want Superman to die?"

Now, you think I'm exaggerating? How about this comment by John Edwards when he was Kerry's VP (you know, the guys you admit you voted for in 2004).

An Edwards Outrage (washingtonpost.com)

"If we do the work that we can do in this country, the work that we will do when John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going to walk, get up out of that wheelchair and walk again."

Dr. Krauthammer (also a quadrapalegic) does a great job taking this sophistry apart.

You give opinions against opinions? Is that what you are doing? Your opinions are no better no worse than the othes. Let's get some facts here.

But if you use Dr. K for one side, using Giffords for the other is fair.

Do you understand that?

biden is not in the white house.

But he is a vice-president and that was part of the conversation.

no problem, the conversation was about farts and imbeciles in the white house.

just thought i point out that biden resides in the us naval observatory.

I know where the Vice President lives but he has an office in the west wing of the White House....... unless of course it was given to Michelle's momma to sleep in.

So I'm supposed to change my view on the debt and debt ceiling because Gabriel Giffords was shot shot in the head? :confused:

She said: "“I strongly believe that crossing the aisle for the good of the American people is more important than party politics,”

How is raising the debt and debt ceiling "for the good of the American people"? :confused:

It is good for those of us who invested in gold.

If there was ever a doubt that both of you are posting from a trailer......

If there was any doubt that you are stupid. This post shows it. As if living in a trailer is some sort of INSULT. But that is your high and mighty snooty self

Oh, not an insult. We just know where to find you.

trailerpark.jpg

I thought the TEA-publicans were for the rich.

You give opinions against opinions? Is that what you are doing? Your opinions are no better no worse than the othes. Let's get some facts here.

But if you use Dr. K for one side, using Giffords for the other is fair.

Do you understand that?

If Giffords was talking about something she had knowledge of, you might have a point.

Krauthammer, whom I don't always agree with, has credibility on the stem cell/spinal injury issue because 1) He's been a parapalegic for about 40 years and 2) he's a trained medical doctor who consels people with these kinds of injuries.

So when he says something on the subject, he knows what he is talking about. His opinion holds more weight than let's say, Christopher Reeve, who was just an actor who was injured because he was abusing an animal.

Now for Giffords, what point is she trying to make? She wasn't shot by a tea partier, she was shot by a crazy liberal college student whose parents didn't make him take his meds or get him institutionalized when he should have been. The left tried to hang her around Palin's neck (and Palin didn't help her own cause by making it about her.)

Using Giffords and making her the story is a nice way for liberals like yourself (you know that's what you are, right, Jake?) to take attention away from the fact that "The One" just got his ass handed to him.

We are in agreement about Dr. K's correctness.

You don't wish to give to people what you want for yourself: the acceptance of opinions by those who are not expert on an issue.

The crazy college student was neither liberal nor conservative, simply insane.

Palin completely looked worse than stupid after the incident, I agree.

You know you are not a conservative, don't you, Joe. You are merely a reactionary stranger trying to pretend to be a part of the cool Republican crowed.

Forum List

Back