Giffords sticks it to partisans

Everyone knows who it was that forced the crisis and refused to compromise. It was the tea baggers. Plain and Simple...she was talking about their DOGMA!

Yeah, the Tea Party who has been around for three years created all this mess.

Have you always been this stupid?

How does a congresswoman casting a vote 'stick it' to anyone?

How does a congresswoman casting an opposing vote put anyone down?

She cast a vote. That's her job.

DWS drug her in there and made her cast a vote on a bill she never read. and the sticking it to part comes in when you take future generations hostage which is what she voted for. If she's ready to be back in the political arena she must endure the criticism.

You have no idea what she knows or doesn't know about the bill and if she read it or not. And the ,"criticism" you refer to is just plain hate because she didn't vote the way you thought she should.

You are one of the most uninformed, ignorant people I have ever run into.

No, that would be you.. just ask anyone.

Oh, like Weekend at Bernie's?

She's not dead. I don't know what her mental capacity is. If she were my rep, I would want to know that.

But, after a catastrophic injury? I give her additional points for doing her job. How long she can do it effectively, is unknown to me and should really be a concern of her constituents. At least, it would be a concern for me.

I'm glad you mentioned that. Notice the retardeddimocrats don't scream for her medical records to be released? but Mrs. Bachman has a migraine and they fucking go nutZ.

This deserves its own thread. VERY GOOD POINT

The Tea Party is just the Stupid Wing of the Pubs. After 20 years of Rush and Fox they're just stupider and more brainwashed than ever.They should return to their assisted living, Fundie churches, and briar patches, and sthu. They're nothing but unknowing tools of the greedy a-hole rich.

Let's summarize. She was a Democrat Congresswoman.

She got shot.

Miraculously, she survived. Thank God.

Miraculously, she made it back for an important vote. God love her.

She voted, as often happens, in lock step with other Democratics. Oh well.

And the "lesson" is?

That she was able to come back and vote.

She voted wrong, but she was able to come back and vote.

Good for her. I wish her a speedy and full recovery.

How very interesting....your comment.
Yeah...And?

You mean to say that her "triumphant return" isn't being used in an attempt to score political points?

Are you really that naïve?

Not naive at all...nor am I as creepy as you are turning out to be.
What's creepy and ghoulish is hiding behind someone who got shot in the head for political gamesmanship....Which is exactly what's going on here.

She's a soft-core female version of Rudy Ghoulianai.

The Tea Party is just the Stupid Wing of the Pubs. After 20 years of Rush and Fox they're just stupider and more brainwashed than ever.They should return to their assisted living, Fundie churches, and briar patches, and sthu. They're nothing but unknowing tools of the greedy a-hole rich.

Speaking of being stupid and brainwashed....can anyone say hellofromwarsaw? :eusa_whistle:

DWS drug her in there and made her cast a vote on a bill she never read. and the sticking it to part comes in when you take future generations hostage which is what she voted for. If she's ready to be back in the political arena she must endure the criticism.

You have no idea what she knows or doesn't know about the bill and if she read it or not. And the ,"criticism" you refer to is just plain hate because she didn't vote the way you thought she should.

I've peer reviewed this post and find it 100% accurate.

Speaking of being stupid and brainwashed....can anyone say hellofromwarsaw? :eusa_whistle:

We don't need to, his rep says it all.

Yeah...And?

You mean to say that her "triumphant return" isn't being used in an attempt to score political points?

Are you really that naïve?

Not naive at all...nor am I as creepy as you are turning out to be.
What's creepy and ghoulish is hiding behind someone who got shot in the head for political gamesmanship....Which is exactly what's going on here.

She's a soft-core female version of Rudy Ghoulianai.

Really? Who exactly is "hiding behind" her?

The OP, for one...And anybody else who is acting as though her utterances are now some sort of revealed existential truth.

Se was violently attacked...She recovered...She's back...Big fat hairy deal.

I will, however, have the good taste not to infer that she's some king of Borg-like creature, as so many of your political brethren did in the case of Dick Cheney.

Last edited:
Everyone knows who it was that forced the crisis and refused to compromise. It was the tea baggers. Plain and Simple...she was talking about their DOGMA!

"Everyone" includes you and Rachel Maddow.
Actually the Democrats forced teh crisis by increasing indebtedness to where it bumped up against the debt ceiling.
Of course you could argue if the House had simply passed a clean bill raising it, none ofthis would have happened. But they did introduce a clean bill. And Democrats voted that one down as well.

You mean a clean bill like the 1 page bill used to raise the debt ceiling seven times under Bush Jr.? Like the one Reagan used?

When a Republican is in office, they do it as a matter of "financial housecleaning", when a Democrat (who is black by the way) does it, they gotta bitch and add all sorts of crap to it.

And...........FWIW..........it's the GOP that placed us in this position, not the Dems.

She is not a borg, Dick was simply a dick.

OddOne, she has a powerful narrative building that may thrust here into the Senate campaign next year. The Senate Whip, Jon Kyl, is best attacked by a feminist heroine, which will be very, very difficult to defend against as a gentleman.

If Kyl disses Giffords in such a way that he offends Arizona womanhood, he could lose by ten points.

She is not a borg, Dick was simply a dick.

OddOne, she has a powerful narrative building that may thrust here into the Senate campaign next year. The Senate Whip, Jon Kyl, is best attacked by a feminist heroine, which will be very, very difficult to defend against as a gentleman.

If Kyl disses Giffords in such a way that he offends Arizona womanhood, he could lose by ten points.

Imagine our surprise to see FakeyJokey rooting for a Democratic.

From the other idiot. That figures. Why don't you two go jump in a lake and forget to come up??? You're as worthless as any two people can be. And you both think you're just so intelligent. Don't ask anyone about me. Better you ask about you.

Forum List

Back