Giffords sticks it to partisans

We are in agreement about Dr. K's correctness.

You don't wish to give to people what you want for yourself: the acceptance of opinions by those who are not expert on an issue.

The crazy college student was neither liberal nor conservative, simply insane.

Palin completely looked worse than stupid after the incident, I agree.

You know you are not a conservative, don't you, Joe. You are merely a reactionary stranger trying to pretend to be a part of the cool Republican crowed.

The folks on Town Hall.com called me a liberal, you call me a reactionary.

I consider my views to be a bit eclectic. I agree with liberals on social issues, conservatives on military issues, and my economic views are sort of all over the map.

It isn't a matter of whether an opinion is informed or expert.

When we ask Dr. K. His opinion on stem cells, we don't roll around his wheelchair and get a big "Awwwwwwwww". We get his opinion based on reason and logic.

Democrats think bringing out a pathetic figure is an acceptable substitute for debate. Drag out the mother of the kid who was shot in school because you can't argue that gun control laws work.

Drag out Christopher Reeve or Michael J. Fox because 20 years of Fetal Tissue Research hasn't developed ONE USABLE CURE. But you feel bad for them. Who wouldn't. Well, maybe I wouldn't, I had my heartstrings removed a long time ago.

It's playing on emotion when you don't have a reasoned argument, and I'm pretty effin' sick of it, no matter which side does it.

The only comfort I take is that Obama does it badly compared to Clinton, who was the master at it.

Dr. K has an informed opinion. You don't. Reeves, Cleland, and Giffords are far more conversant with the issue of stem cells than you. Yoiu are the one who plays emotions, Jroc. Yes, Clinton was a master of politics.

Dr. K has an informed opinion. You don't. Reeves, Cleland, and Giffords are far more conversant with the issue of stem cells than you. Yoiu are the one who plays emotions, Jroc. Yes, Clinton was a master of politics.

Did Cleland or Giffords even talk about the topic?

Man, JakeFake, you are all over the board, ain't you? :lol:

I'd call my opinion pretty informed for a layman.

Here's what I consider the proof. If there really wasn any potential, they wouldn't need government grants. Stem Cell Research is just like High Speed Rail, Public Television and any other kind of corporate welfare you have. If there was money to be made, someone would be making it.

Oh Slick Willy could fall into a pile of shit and come out smelling of roses. I like the way he put Keneth Star in his place.

Last edited:

Oh slick willy could fall into a pile of shit and come out smelling of roses. I like the way he put Keneth Star in his place.

Was that before or after losing his law license?

Oh Slick Willy could fall into a pile of shit and come out smelling of roses. I like the way he put Keneth Star in his place.

You do? Frankly, all Clinton did was essentially gut the Independent Counsel Law, one of the key post Watergate Reforms, by making it acceptable to politically slander special prosecutors as partisan hacks.

So Patrick Fitzgerald can be denounced as a partisan hack when he prosecuted Scooter Libby, and Bush could commute Libby's sentence with no fallout.

The thing is, Starr cleared Clinton on charges that were bogus , such as any foul play in the Death of Vince Foster, and brought charges that were warrented. I.e.- Clinton had suborned and committed perjury in the Paula Jones case. He functioned the way the law intended him to.

Star certainly did not get what he wanted, and Clinton is venerated across the world and by the great majority of Americans. Unhappy, huh?

Star certainly did not get what he wanted, and Clinton is venerated across the world and by the great majority of Americans. Unhappy, huh?

JokeyFakey maintains that Bubba is "venerated."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back