Giffords sticks it to partisans

This woman should be ashamed. ALL the people was behind her when she got shot, and now she comes out PREACHING TO US.

ALL the Democrats voted AGAINST Bush when he asked the Dept ceiling be raised.

Fxxk the Democrat party and their NOW PREACHING about Bipartisanship

yep, she stuck it to the future generations of America, took them hostage, an voted for a bill she never even read.

Gifford's should OF BEEN RESIGNED.

Instead she USES her condition to come out AND PUT US DOWN..

I am totally DISGUSTED.

Last edited:
Everyone knows who it was that forced the crisis and refused to compromise. It was the tea baggers. Plain and Simple...she was talking about their DOGMA!

Yea, it wasn't the dems holding out at all?! After all they didn't just come around to a deal they had essentially been offered weeks ago...... Ah shit never mind.

It's too bad that trying to save the economy of the good old U.S.A. is now a terrorist plot.

We saw how you assholes saved the economy in 2008. The Teabaggers are hellbent on destroying this nation. Both liberals and conservatives stated, as did economists from both sides of the fence, that a default would be disastrous for both the nation and the world. But we have these fruitcakes stating that it wouldn't matter. Same people that are stating that science cannot be trusted to scientists.

We need to see that every American understands the game that the Teabaggers are playing. They care nothing for this nation, and would destroy it in a heartbeat at the bidding of the wealthy class they are fronting for.

It's too bad that trying to save the economy of the good old U.S.A. is now a terrorist plot.

We saw how you assholes saved the economy in 2008. The Teabaggers are hellbent on destroying this nation. Both liberals and conservatives stated, as did economists from both sides of the fence, that a default would be disastrous for both the nation and the world. But we have these fruitcakes stating that it wouldn't matter. Same people that are stating that science cannot be trusted to scientists.

We need to see that every American understands the game that the Teabaggers are playing. They care nothing for this nation, and would destroy it in a heartbeat at the bidding of the wealthy class they are fronting for.

Coming from a complete moron. :cuckoo:
You have no idea what your even talking about, roxie.

How does a congresswoman casting a vote 'stick it' to anyone?

How does a congresswoman casting an opposing vote put anyone down?

She cast a vote. That's her job.

Last edited:
Those on this forum trying to twist her into a political puppet are misguided at best. Let's just hope that her intellect is all there so she can represent her people completely.

Stop playing to the lowest common denominator people....

Unless you've been shot in the head, I have to disregard your comments.

You guys think I should be in favor of the Brady Bill because James Brady was shot in the head?

Brady got in the way of a bullet that was meant for Ronald Reagan. That's the ONLY good thing that Brady has done from that day forward.

What the anti-gun people don't understand is that taking guns away from law-abiding citizens only makes it that much easier for CRIMINALS to "ply their trade".

Lots of inanimate objects are "illegal". Drugs. Alcohol for people under 21. Automobiles for people under 16 and DUI repeat offenders. The list is endless, but it doesn't stop the CRIMINALS from doing it.
But apparently I must admire whatever James Brady does because he was shot in the head! That's courageous! :uhoh3:

DWS drug her in there and made her cast a vote on a bill she never read. and the sticking it to part comes in when you take future generations hostage which is what she voted for. If she's ready to be back in the political arena she must endure the criticism.

Oh, like Weekend at Bernie's?

She's not dead. I don't know what her mental capacity is. If she were my rep, I would want to know that.

But, after a catastrophic injury? I give her additional points for doing her job. How long she can do it effectively, is unknown to me and should really be a concern of her constituents. At least, it would be a concern for me.

Oh, like Weekend at Bernie's?

She's not dead. I don't know what her mental capacity is. If she were my rep, I would want to know that.

But, after a catastrophic injury? I give her additional points for doing her job. How long she can do it effectively, is unknown to me and should really be a concern of her constituents. At least, it would be a concern for me.

I'm glad you mentioned that. Notice the retardeddimocrats don't scream for her medical records to be released? but Mrs. Bachman has a migraine and they fucking go nutZ.

She should be made to prove to the American people that her IQ is above 70 to be able to stay active in office. That's all we need is a politician with a lobotomy on the loose.

Coming from a complete moron. :cuckoo:
You have no idea what your even talking about, roxie.

Really? The Teabaggers would rather shut down the nation than see the very wealthy pay a fair tax. There are many here that have stated that. They would take the Social Security that the people that have worked a lifetime at low paying neccessary jobs and give it to the wealthy in the form of tax breaks.

What we have are a bunch of looneys that have managed to grab control of the party that took a balanced budget in 2001, and turned it into a trillion plus a year deficit by 2009. Then the Teabaggers state that they are going to fix this by cutting the taxes of the wealthy even further. Just take all those beggers on Social Security, remove their Medicare, and let them die. That is the real definition of 'Conservative Compassion'.

May you experiance what it is to be out of work, no insurance, and sick. Perhaps with a couple of years of such education, your soul would unshrivel a bit.

DWS drug her in there and made her cast a vote on a bill she never read. and the sticking it to part comes in when you take future generations hostage which is what she voted for. If she's ready to be back in the political arena she must endure the criticism.

You have no idea what she knows or doesn't know about the bill and if she read it or not. And the ,"criticism" you refer to is just plain hate because she didn't vote the way you thought she should.

You are one of the most uninformed, ignorant people I have ever run into.

Forum List

Back