Get this: FOX NEWS reads open letter slamming Trump in every way possible. Couldn't believe it.

Anyone who thinks Trump divided us as a nation should be relegated to some kindetgarten class. This division has been in the works for decades.

Like the poster said prove it , meanwhile we have this:

McRaven was the commander of the U.S. Navy SEAL race that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.
------------------------------------ so what , heck , mrobama was 'president' when the Seals killed 'binladen' and i think that hilary was also some government big wig . No one of my side of the aisle cares what this 'mcraven' , hilay or mroma thinks Penny .

Let me know when they read a closed letter. I wanna be there.

Will Trump send a Twit-storm at the guy who killed OBL?
-------------------------------------------------------- it wasn't 'mcraven' that killed 'binladen' was it , wasn't mrobama or 'hilary' that killed 'bin laden' so who cares what they think ?? Where was this 'mcraven' when 'bin ladin' was killed if anyone knows .

How else are you going to know what the enemies of America are saying?
The easiest way would be to just record yourself. ... :cool:
We just want different things. For instance, you're a racist and I'm not. See how easy that was?

DjTaVBUWsAMVHEP.jpg
lol...did dean just say he isnt a racist?.....he mentions skin color more than steve magarett did....the guys a joke...

Anyone who thinks Trump divided us as a nation should be relegated to some kindetgarten class. This division has been in the works for decades.

Like the poster said prove it , meanwhile we have this:

McRaven was the commander of the U.S. Navy SEAL race that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.
------------------------------------ so what , heck , mrobama was 'president' when the Seals killed 'binladen' and i think that hilary was also some government big wig . No one of my side of the aisle cares what this 'mcraven' , hilay or mroma thinks Penny .
Yet, Sur, you had to tell us you don't care, pismoe

It’s interesting how many who were at one time thought to be people of high integrity have turned out to be self serving assholes.

It's interesting to see how many people who pretended to have principles will abandon every one of them because they can't question the guy with the (R) next to his name.

-------------------------------------------------------- it wasn't 'mcraven' that killed 'binladen' was it , wasn't mrobama or 'hilary' that killed 'bin laden' so who cares what they think ?? Where was this 'mcraven' when 'bin ladin' was killed if anyone knows .
That might well be Trump's angle for dissing this patriot. He's my hero of the day. Seriously.

Yeah Jake , i don't care , i think its funny . This 'mcraven' is similar to that little Rear Admiral that 'mrobama' had as some lefty spokesman . I forget his name but this 'mcraven' is no better Jake . mrobamas boy was 'rear admiral and idiot john kirby' . This 'mcraven' seems to be a continuation of 'john kirby' Jake .

It’s interesting how many who were at one time thought to be people of high integrity have turned out to be self serving assholes.

It's interesting to see how many people who pretended to have principles will abandon every one of them because they can't question the guy with the (R) next to his name.
Much like many did with the guy that had the (D) next to his name for eight years and would have done for the woman who had the (D) next to her name if she had been elected.

Trump used it to get elected
--------------------------------------------------- Division . Yes of course , i think it was the stategy and i was happy to see it . What AMERICAN wants to stand with you lefties RWinger .

Much like many did with the guy that had the (D) next to his name for eight years and would have done for the woman who had the (D) next to her name if she had been elected.

Actually nothing like that at all. Literally nothing like that.

The media says it.
Liberals salivate
They swallow it
They repeat it
I laugh.

Forum List

Back