Trump Rebuked By Arhitect Of Bin Laden Raid

Just because someone had a disability and were unable to serve doesn't make them "cowardly".

What is this supposed to portray the Orange Virus as, then? Brave? Heroic? He's a soft rich kid given a pass for simply being born rich. Other patriots dropped bombs while he went bowling. His daddy had to prop him up from multiple failures. Being a businessman isn't impressive. I've run several. Keeping it business running is what's important, and the Orange Virus doesn't have a great track record at it. So, exactly what false equivalence are you trying to make here?

Further, this was before the ADA passed, they didn't have handicapped accessible ramps off of the landing craft at Iwo Jima.

Check out the John Wayne classic, Sands of Iwo Jima- absolutely no ramps for Marines in wheelchairs or on crutches from the landing craft. That kind of accommodation wasn't done then

Jokes aside, this does not present an image of being a competent nor tough guy. Just the opposite, in fact.

Last edited:
Brennan is no longer CIA director.
So what in hell does he need a security clearance for?
Thread is irrelevant.
Former CIA directors are often sought out for their advice by future Administrations. How do you not know this?

But President Bone Spur doesn't need advice. He's the greatest military mind and intelligence expert in the history of the Universe, riiiiiight?

How did TRUMP prevent future Administrations from being able to seek advice from Brennan?

He didn't. If they need to speak with him or have questions for him then all they have to do is ask.
Yes, he did. Can't ask a question if it involves a classified topic.

Sure they can if they issue him a new security clearance which is something that is done all the time.

Thread is irrelevant.
Former CIA directors are often sought out for their advice by future Administrations. How do you not know this?

But President Bone Spur doesn't need advice. He's the greatest military mind and intelligence expert in the history of the Universe, riiiiiight?

How did TRUMP prevent future Administrations from being able to seek advice from Brennan?

He didn't. If they need to speak with him or have questions for him then all they have to do is ask.

So Brennan can't apply for a new security clearance in the future?
His consultation should be available to those who need it without delay. I'm sticking with what a 37 years veteran Navy SEAL who designed and implemented the package and plan that killed Osama Bin Laden.

A bitch slap just doesn't get any worse than this.

Retired Adm. William McRaven, the man who oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, issued a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump's decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan on Thursday, defending the former spy chief as "one of the finest public servants I have ever known."

In an op-ed published by the Washington Post, McRaven, a former Navy SEAL who led US Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014, not only called Brennan "a man of unparalleled integrity," but volunteered to have his own security clearance revoked in an act of solidarity.
"Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don't know him," McRaven wrote.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," he added.

Architect of bin Laden raid issues stunning rebuke of Trump - CNNPolitics

And Trump is supported by the Navy SEAL who actually shot and killed bin laden.... of the two, I'll take that guy over the bureaucrat who is grandstanding to protect a CIA director who voted for a communist candidate during the Cold War...

Obama Lackey Says Brennan Was Behind bin Laden Takedown, Then SEAL Who Shot Him Fires Back

Actually, @brhodes , 23 conservatives went after UBL. No offense, in case you were wondering.

In point of fact, and also illustrating how wrong Rhodes was, ABC News reported that retired Adm. William McRaven “led the mission to kill Osama bin Laden.” McRaven has defended Brennan as “a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question” and told Trump to revoke his (McRaven’s) security clearance, as well.

Further, there are actual examples of Brennan being anything but heroic in his role heading up the CIA. The Guardian columnist Trevor Timm outlined a number of them in a biting commentary:

“… an internal investigation by the Central Intelligence Agency’s inspector general found that the CIA “improperly” spied on US Senate staffers when researching the CIA’s dark history of torture, it was hard to conclude anything but the obvious: John Brennan blatantly lied to the American public. Again.”

Retired Adm. William McRaven, the man who oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, issued a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump's decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan on Thursday, defending the former spy chief as "one of the finest public servants I have ever known."

In an op-ed published by the Washington Post, McRaven, a former Navy SEAL who led US Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014, not only called Brennan "a man of unparalleled integrity," but volunteered to have his own security clearance revoked in an act of solidarity.
"Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don't know him," McRaven wrote.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," he added.

And Trump is supported by the Navy SEAL who actually shot and killed bin laden.... of the two, I'll take that guy over the bureaucrat who is grandstanding to protect a CIA director who voted for a communist candidate during the Cold War...

Obama Lackey Says Brennan Was Behind bin Laden Takedown, Then SEAL Who Shot Him Fires Back

Actually, @brhodes , 23 conservatives went after UBL. No offense, in case you were wondering.

In point of fact, and also illustrating how wrong Rhodes was, ABC News reported that retired Adm. William McRaven “led the mission to kill Osama bin Laden.” McRaven has defended Brennan as “a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question” and told Trump to revoke his (McRaven’s) security clearance, as well.

Further, there are actual examples of Brennan being anything but heroic in his role heading up the CIA. The Guardian columnist Trevor Timm outlined a number of them in a biting commentary:

“… an internal investigation by the Central Intelligence Agency’s inspector general found that the CIA “improperly” spied on US Senate staffers when researching the CIA’s dark history of torture, it was hard to conclude anything but the obvious: John Brennan blatantly lied to the American public. Again.”

Damned read and it gives a lot of perspective on Brennan.

Doesn't sound like he was a good as some think he was.

His consultation should be available to those who need it without delay. I'm sticking with what a 37 years veteran Navy SEAL who designed and implemented the package and plan that killed Osama Bin Laden.

So you think he should have a security clearance for life just in case someone might need to ask him a question? What kind of question are you thinking he might be needed to answer that would justify his having security clearance for life?

I'm sticking with the guy who killed Osama Bin Laden, and he disagrees.

Thread is irrelevant.

Why would Trump ask Brennan anything? Trump has his own staff.

Why would a leftist care about a Navy veteran?

It's very sad so few Americans realize that most of those involved with the supposed 'Bin Laden Raid', are now dead. Soon after the 'raid', Seal Team 6 perished in a very suspicious helicopter crash in Afghanistan. Obama's whole Bin Laden story appears to be pure fiction. So i wouldn't buy into much of anything this 'architect' is saying.

Well McRaven doesn't like trump but the guy who actually shot that POS ben Laden does.

Robert O'Neil, Navy SEAL and member of Seal Team six likes Trump and hes the actual trigger puller on the mission.

He's left trump no wiggle room either, trump is now forced to revoke his clearance or dishonor this fine man...I think cnn is probably right now lining up more honorable men and women to come to their rescue as they/cnn only seem to taint brennans reputation themselves...folks will react to honorable people in a way that has become foreign to most journalists

So you think he should have a security clearance for life just in case someone might need to ask him a question? What kind of question are you thinking he might be needed to answer that would justify his having security clearance for life?

Who is this Navy SEAL and when did he disagree with his former Commander's letter to Trump?

It's very sad so few Americans realize that most of those involved with the supposed 'Bin Laden Raid', are now dead. Soon after the 'raid', Seal Team 6 perished in a very suspicious helicopter crash in Afghanistan. Obama's whole Bin Laden story appears to be pure fiction. So i wouldn't buy into much of anything this 'architect' is saying.
What is sad is that you would post such a falsehood about the SEALS who actually died in the "Extortion 17" mission.

Who is this Navy SEAL and when did he disagree with his former Commander's letter to Trump?

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 3.45.19 PM.png

View attachment 211048
What is that? Not a link. Looks like a meme.

Why doesn't this McRaven character make a REAL protest and set a REAL example for his men, by asking the President to have his pension and benefits stripped? That would really show Mr. Trump.

Really, if he doesn't want to serve his country and his president any more, he should definitely show a little initiative
"have his pension and benefits stripped"? What? You don't think he's already earned them? Let me guess....you think that veterans get their pensions and benefits as some kind of GIFT from the government?

View attachment 211048

It from his twitter account. Robert J. O'Neill (@mchooyah) | Twitter

And he was rebuked by the guy that actually shot Osama......

View attachment 211048
It from his twitter account. Robert J. O'Neill (@mchooyah) | Twitter

No, it is an alleged copy of his twitter page. People post messages and pages, the real things, all rhe time. Why is a real page or actual page not available? I have googled and looked for it. Help me out.

Forum List

Back