Trump Rebuked By Arhitect Of Bin Laden Raid

Brennan is no longer CIA director.
So what in hell does he need a security clearance for?
Thread is irrelevant.
Former CIA directors are often sought out for their advice by future Administrations. How do you not know this?

But President Bone Spur doesn't need advice. He's the greatest military mind and intelligence expert in the history of the Universe, riiiiiight?

A bitch slap just doesn't get any worse than this.

Retired Adm. William McRaven, the man who oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, issued a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump's decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan on Thursday, defending the former spy chief as "one of the finest public servants I have ever known."

In an op-ed published by the Washington Post, McRaven, a former Navy SEAL who led US Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014, not only called Brennan "a man of unparalleled integrity," but volunteered to have his own security clearance revoked in an act of solidarity.
"Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don't know him," McRaven wrote.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," he added.

Architect of bin Laden raid issues stunning rebuke of Trump - CNNPolitics

Who fucking cares.

This Admiral is a true hero. He is 100% right. Trump is a cowardly dog who had bone spurs. Compared to this man, Trump ius a petulant 5 year old c hild.

Not a bitchslap, just business as usual...liberal McRaven hates Trump just like liberal Brennan hates Trump. McRaven's Democrat party political ambitions are well known and well documented.

But as per their modus operandi, somehow those bastions of truth, the "free press" journalists keep leaving this part out...

An article from 2015, the left leaning Observer:

How the Democrats Can Win: Admiral William H. McRaven for President

"IT has long been rumored that [McRaven] left his job at Special Ops and took the position of chancellor of the UT system to prepare for a possibe job ahead as President Hillary Clinton’s Vice President."​

Well known liberal and potential Hillary running mate doesn't like Trump.

In other late breaking news, the sky is blue and water is wet.

Thread is irrelevant.

The thread is very relevant. It doesn't matter whether he needs it or not. It was a abuse of his authority. It is a impeachable offense.
It was not an abuse of authority and certainly not an unimpeachable offense. That's why you won't see anyone talking about impeachment. But you.

It certainly was. Politicizing the process of security clearances to get back at your enemies is certainly a impeachable offense.

Again, why do they need clearances? They should have no "need to know" unless they are still working in that position.

Libtards like you who never served should listen to your betters.
As I just informed another retard, former intelligence officials are often called up to advise present Administrations. As such, they need to keep their clearances active so they can be provided the necessary materials to give proper advice.

But Trump doesn't need advice from anyone. He's the greatest military mind and intelligence expert in the entire world, riiiiiiiight?

Thread is irrelevant.
Former CIA directors are often sought out for their advice by future Administrations. How do you not know this?

But President Bone Spur doesn't need advice. He's the greatest military mind and intelligence expert in the history of the Universe, riiiiiight?

Of course we know. He can also be issued another security clearance if he's ever needed.

For a guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room you ain't to swift.

Thread is irrelevant.

Of course we know. He can also be issued another security clearance if he's ever needed.

I have the best words!

trump_iq_tweet.jpg

Opinion | Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

:1peleas:
McCarthy-era tactics ? You people still haven't came up with a legitimate reason why a former government employee needs a security clearance.

This Admiral is a true hero. He is 100% right. Trump is a cowardly dog who had bone spurs. Compared to this man, Trump ius a petulant 5 year old c hild.

Not a bitchslap, just business as usual...liberal McRaven hates Trump just like liberal Brennan hates Trump. McRaven's Democrat party political ambitions are well known and well documented.

But as per their modus operandi, somehow those bastions of truth, the "free press" journalists keep leaving this part out...

"IT has long been rumored that [McRaven] left his job at Special Ops and took the position of chancellor of the UT system to prepare for a possibe job ahead as President Hillary Clinton’s Vice President."​

Thread is irrelevant.

The thread is very relevant. It doesn't matter whether he needs it or not. It was a abuse of his authority. It is a impeachable offense.
It was not an abuse of authority and certainly not an unimpeachable offense. That's why you won't see anyone talking about impeachment. But you.

It certainly was. Politicizing the process of security clearances to get back at your enemies is certainly a impeachable offense.

Again, why do they need clearances? They should have no "need to know" unless they are still working in that position.

As I just informed another retard, former intelligence officials are often called up to advise present Administrations. As such, they need to keep their clearances active so they can be provided the necessary materials to give proper advice.

But Trump doesn't need advice from anyone. He's the greatest military mind and intelligence expert in the entire world, riiiiiiiight?

So you are admitting it's the President's prerogative.

McRaven is an idiot.
"a man of unparalleled integrity," doesn't lie to congress and illegally spy on the Senate

Thread is irrelevant.

How did TRUMP prevent future Administrations from being able to seek advice from Brennan?

Yes, it is Bone Spur's prerogative to be a vindictive, retarded bitch.

A bitch slap just doesn't get any worse than this.

Retired Adm. William McRaven, the man who oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, issued a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump's decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan on Thursday, defending the former spy chief as "one of the finest public servants I have ever known."

In an op-ed published by the Washington Post, McRaven, a former Navy SEAL who led US Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014, not only called Brennan "a man of unparalleled integrity," but volunteered to have his own security clearance revoked in an act of solidarity.
"Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don't know him," McRaven wrote.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," he added.

Architect of bin Laden raid issues stunning rebuke of Trump - CNNPolitics

I’m gonna go out on a limb and bet Mr McRaven is a pole puffer and or is married to an illegal wetback and or has an “iT” / Tranny for a son or daughter.
Someone will uncover it...there’s no F’ing way this guy is a legitimate human being.

All the more reason to love him.

Dude, for the last time, Hillary lost, get over it.

Dude, for the last time, Hillary lost, get over it.

Eight years of this:

Accomplishment: Obama woke up this morning.
Accomplishment: Obama blamed it all on Bush.
Accomplishment: Biden declares victory in Iraq "Administration's greatest achievement" (this one still floors me)
Accomplishment: Obama has lunch.
Accomplishemnt: Obama says big bank bonus' "ok"
Accomplishment: Obama blames it all on Bush.... AGAIN....
Accomplishment: Obama has dinner.
Accompishment: Obama goes to bed.
Dude, for the last time, Mcain lost, get over it.

Enjoy the karma, baby! You guys are going to be bitch slapped with your own benchmarks for a looooooong time.

Better get used to it.

Thread is irrelevant.

Bullshit.

Thread is irrelevant.

How did TRUMP prevent future Administrations from being able to seek advice from Brennan?

He didn't. If they need to speak with him or have questions for him then all they have to do is ask.

Thread is irrelevant.

I have the best words!

trump_iq_tweet.jpg

Well as long as you think so.

Thread is irrelevant.

He didn't. If they need to speak with him or have questions for him then all they have to do is ask.
Yes, he did. Can't ask a question if it involves a classified topic.

Thread is irrelevant.

Yes, he did. Can't ask a question if it involves a classified topic.

So Brennan can't apply for a new security clearance in the future?

Forum List

Back