Get this: FOX NEWS reads open letter slamming Trump in every way possible. Couldn't believe it.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So I am watching Fox News and they read this open letter from the Admiral that ran the wildly successful kill Bin Laden operation.

I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs. [...]

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

That was only part of the letter. You can read all of it here:

McRaven to Trump: Revoke my security clearance as well

Commander of SEAL raid that killed bin Laden blasts Trump: You have 'embarrassed,' 'humiliated' U.S.

He finished the letter with:

“If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken, the criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.”

----------------

Wow
wow
wow

This is an JI-NORMOUS b!tch slap of wham bam proportions.

McRaven said Brennan has "unparalleled integrity."

Trump has fake bone spurs.

• Banned
I was able to find the entire copy. Here it is:

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.=

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

If Brennan is what we hold up as a man of integrity we are in serious trouble!

I was able to find the entire copy. Here it is:

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.=

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

Signed by who?

Anyone who thinks Trump divided us as a nation should be relegated to some kindetgarten class. This division has been in the works for decades.
DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

When you have Republicans publicly announcing they want to hurt America, then sure, that causes division.

DizXzvnX4AAFKw5.jpg

So I am watching Fox News and they read this open letter from the Admiral that ran the wildly successful kill Bin Laden operation.

I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs. [...]

Commander of SEAL raid that killed bin Laden blasts Trump: You have 'embarrassed,' 'humiliated' U.S.

“If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken, the criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.”

----------------

Wow
wow
wow

Bless him for speaking up.
That was one hell of a letter.

His sheep don't care. Trump was right. He could literally shoot someone in Times Square and they'd blame the victim. He could rape a woman and they'd blame her.

Trump is perfect and should not be questioned.

Anyone who speaks out is a communist/RINO/Deep State/Libtard.

----------------

Wow
wow
wow

Shrug.

So revoke his security clearance. He's retired, and doesn't require one.

Forum List

Back