Get this: FOX NEWS reads open letter slamming Trump in every way possible. Couldn't believe it.

So I am watching Fox News and they read this open letter from the Admiral that ran the wildly successful kill Bin Laden operation.

I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs. [...]

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

That was only part of the letter. You can read all of it here:

McRaven to Trump: Revoke my security clearance as well

Commander of SEAL raid that killed bin Laden blasts Trump: You have 'embarrassed,' 'humiliated' U.S.

He finished the letter with:

“If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken, the criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.”

----------------

Wow
wow
wow

This is an JI-NORMOUS b!tch slap of wham bam proportions.

McRaven said Brennan has "unparalleled integrity."

Trump has fake bone spurs.

Shrug.

So revoke his security clearance. He's retired, and doesn't require one.

Watch him do it just to send the left off a cliff.

So I am watching Fox News and they read this open letter from the Admiral that ran the wildly successful kill Bin Laden operation.

I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs. [...]

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

Commander of SEAL raid that killed bin Laden blasts Trump: You have 'embarrassed,' 'humiliated' U.S.

“If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken, the criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.”

----------------

Wow
wow
wow

Shrug.

So revoke his security clearance. He's retired, and doesn't require one.

If he's retired, then when he signed his retirement paperwork, there was more than likely a security clearance revocation in his packet. The only way I could see him still having a security clearance is if he was kept on as a consultant for various operations. But, unfortunately, the article only says that he is retired, it doesn't say if he still requires a clearance, or even what he would need one for.

I was a Personnelman for 20 years in the Navy, and doing work on service records was my primary job. Also did discharges and retirements, and part of their paperwork is notification that they no longer have a clearance and if they did, they are banned from talking about classified information they worked with for around 10 years.

How else are you going to know what the enemies of America are saying?
The easiest way would be to just record yourself. ... :cool:
We just want different things. For instance, you're a racist and I'm not. See how easy that was?

DjTaVBUWsAMVHEP.jpg

There ya have it, the race card... conceding already Rderp?

Anyone who thinks Trump divided us as a nation should be relegated to some kindetgarten class. This division has been in the works for decades.

Like the poster said prove it , meanwhile we have this:

McRaven was the commander of the U.S. Navy SEAL race that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

----------------

Wow
wow
wow

Hey, dean, what did the Fox folks have to say once they finished reading it?

Article from 2015 - How the Democrats Can Win: Admiral William H. McRaven for President

"IT has long been rumored that [McRaven] left his job at Special Ops and took the position of chancellor of the UT system to prepare for a possibe job ahead as President Hillary Clinton’s Vice President."

Well known liberal and potential Hillary running mate doesn't like Trump.

In other news, the sky is blue.

Last edited:

----------------

Wow
wow
wow

Well yeah, they are a news organization.

worst of all, divided us as a nation

That's pretty funny. Thanks for the afternoon laugh. After 8 years of Obama driving people apart far and wide by race like a steel wedge, Trump, whom the Left have run screaming from blames him for dividing THEM.

The only thing that doesn't divide the Left is when you jump in bed and suck their dick.

Comparing John Brennan to Donald Trump is like comparing Eliot Ness to Al Capone.

Capone had his moron supporters just as Trump does.

Trump is not fit to shine Brennan's shoes.

Forum List

Back