Amazing pictures of large wooden structure on the side of Mt Ararat. Noah's Ark?

• Banned
Noah's Ark didn't really happen.

At least as described in the Bible.
I'm no Oracle so I couldn't say either way but I find this ancient stuff facinating.

I do not believe in a God in the "traditional" sense but am open to all points of views.

OMIGOD! How'd they get that thing up there?????
upload_2018-8-16_15-30-16.jpeg

How did it get up there?
Er...people carrying? Are you saying that mountain is unclimbable?

Do you have any idea how big that thing is? How treacherous the climb is?

Good gawd you're stupid
Has it always been in one piece? Prove it.
you need to prove YOUR claim since you are making it, it is not our job to disprove a claim by you.
MY claim? I wasn't the stupid one claiming it was noah's ark.

How did it get up there?

You realize how HUGE the structure is right? And that scientist believe it slid down 1000 feet from higher up the Mountain? Ya someone carried it up there.
How HUGE is it? and the planks...how big are they? how OLD are they? Get some samples for carbon 14....why aren't they?
It is over 500 ft long and carbon dating has been done. Just because you don't have all the facts does not mean they don't exist.

How did it get up there?

Do you have any idea how big that thing is? How treacherous the climb is?

Good gawd you're stupid
Has it always been in one piece? Prove it.
you need to prove YOUR claim since you are making it, it is not our job to disprove a claim by you.
MY claim? I wasn't the stupid one claiming it was noah's ark.

Where did I say it was? Dumbass

How did it get up there?

You realize how HUGE the structure is right? And that scientist believe it slid down 1000 feet from higher up the Mountain? Ya someone carried it up there.
How HUGE is it? and the planks...how big are they? how OLD are they? Get some samples for carbon 14....why aren't they?
It is over 500 ft long and carbon dating has been done. Just because you don't have all the facts does not mean they don't exist.

The team says radiocarbon-dated wood taken from the discovery site—whose location they're keeping secret for now—shows the purported ark is about 4,800 years old, which coincides roughly with the time of Noah's flood implied by the Bible.

Noah's Ark Found in Turkey?

How did it get up there?

The team says radiocarbon-dated wood taken from the discovery site—whose location they're keeping secret for now—shows the purported ark is about 4,800 years old, which coincides roughly with the time of Noah's flood implied by the Bible.

Noah's Ark Found in Turkey?
Yup. Some of the wood is actually "petrified" while other parts left 1000 ft higher up are encased in ice.

Forum List

Back