Get ready for more "Deep State" mania

The Deep State = The Illuminati = NWO = Flat Earth society = Area 51 = 9/11 explosives = grassy knoll...

All of the CTs are the same.
except when there is actual evidence. like we're getting in this one. It is still active!! ask Adam Schitt.

The Deep State = The Illuminati = NWO = Flat Earth society = Area 51 = 9/11 explosives = grassy knoll...

except when there is actual evidence. like we're getting in this one. It is still active!! ask Adam Schitt.

There's far more evidence that Trump may simply have had dirty dealings rather than a conspiracy against him by the entire US govt.

This is priceless, if you were to actually DO some research you'd have quite a different view of things.

translation- you need to listen to more rush

You have no idea how much you don't know. It's ALL out in the open too, you're just another lazy child.
we are not lazy, you deep staters are....to the nth degree and you need a boogeyman and a scapegoat for your own failures....and yes, we've read all the paranoid bull crap on this imaginary deep state.... it's all bull shit....

you can't name any of them, you don't know who runs it, you don't know the ''leader'', you don't know if their paid, you don't know if they even know each other, but by golly they are REAL to you! Somehow, they continue generation after generation after generation, presidency after presidency.....Just Ridiculous, and simply infeasible.
we have a boogey man and you and yours are all in on a blank russia russia story. There is even evidence now on who really was talking to the russians through the dude Steele. That's directly from the congressional records. so if yours isn't a CT, then list out the crime that is being investigated and how it got started?

tick tock.

This is priceless, if you were to actually DO some research you'd have quite a different view of things.

You have no idea how much you don't know. It's ALL out in the open too, you're just another lazy child.
we are not lazy, you deep staters are....to the nth degree and you need a boogeyman and a scapegoat for your own failures....and yes, we've read all the paranoid bull crap on this imaginary deep state.... it's all bull shit....

you can't name any of them, you don't know who runs it, you don't know the ''leader'', you don't know if their paid, you don't know if they even know each other, but by golly they are REAL to you! Somehow, they continue generation after generation after generation, presidency after presidency.....Just Ridiculous, and simply infeasible.

I'll take that as you wanting to remain ignorant. It's cool. Yes, you are lazy, too lazy to learn the truth. I'll take it a step further, you're just too stupid to either want to know, or figure out how to find it.

I love little CTers that think they know something the rest of us do not know and if we would just give them a chance they would educate us!
you mean like russia russia? two fking years and that CT is still a CT. And there is real evidence that Clinton conspired with the russians. I don't care honestly, I just find it funny that the leftist ignore it like it didn't happen. Just too fking funny.

There's far more evidence that Trump may simply have had dirty dealings rather than a conspiracy against him by the entire US govt.
I don't believe anyone said the entire government. The names have been listed. and they are actually common between the email scandal and what's going on now. that's just unbelievable. dude, I give two shits what anyone believes, but anyone who can't acknowledge that Hitlery paid for material to use against an opponent are just out of touch with reality.

we have a boogey man and you and yours are all in on a blank russia russia story. There is even evidence now on who really was talking to the russians through the dude Steele. That's directly from the congressional records. so if yours isn't a CT, then list out the crime that is being investigated and how it got started?

tick tock.
It's NOT a blank Russia story.

The Russian interference in our democratic election process is a FACT, jack.

What we do not know is if any Americans, wittingly or UN-wittingly, got sucked in to help them.

Last edited:
Trump supporters and many on the alt right have found a convenient boogeyman to blame all their problems on The "Deep State" is supposed to be a group of shadowy power players within our government, media and law enforcement communities that are out to destroy Trump and family. Trump and his supporters need an enemy to blame all their problems on, and they can't use the Democrats anymore since the GOP controls the Senate, House and Whitehouse. This is going to be easy for the Trump folks to get away with since they don't have to so identify their enemy, and their followers are too ignorant and easily led bother to research this for themselves, so be prepared for a lot more of this Deep State garbage folks. The "Deep State" and their "Secret Society" will get ya, if you don't watch out!!
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif

Fox News hosts ramp up ‘deep state’ conspiracies

Michael Goodwin: FBI memo proves the ‘deep state’ is real – and the press is part of it

Here is one from the National Enquirer, the most trusted name in news!! :bye1:

Donald Trump: Prez's Agenda Taken Hostage By Deep State Operatives!

Oooooold ass news. Like from before the campaign. “Deepstate” was utters all through it.

tick tock.

What we do not know is if any Americans, wittingly or UN-wittingly, got sucked in to help them.
Prove it.

tick tock.

So let me see if I get this....
If a Russian tweets something I and it happens to be something I agree with, then I'm guilty of colluding with Putin.

tick tock.

Prove it.
You can't?

tick tock.

If a Russian tweets something I and it happens to be something I agree with, then I'm guilty of colluding with Putin.
Did I say that?

If you want to 'get it straight' then improve your own reading comprehension skills, pretty please! :)

tick tock.

Prove it.
You can't?
Tehon.... I am still in shock, that you could be so ignorant, to even ask that question....

You need to get out of your FOX bubble and read the news...

I can give you 100 links on all that they did, they are at your fingertips, google is your friend!

BUT, it's your friend, ONLY if YOU choose to read them and inform yourself....

and sadly, you won't read the press articles, because you do not want to know the truth fr some odd reason, I can't explain.

And yes, I can go and take my time to give you 5 or 10 links to summarize what they did....but again, YOU will deny it all.....

so why waste my time? you are a lost cause, already....if you can not do a simple search on the Russian Interference, and inform yourself.

tick tock.

Did I say that?

If you want to 'get it straight' then improve your own reading comprehension skills, pretty please! :)

You said Russian interference is fact.
The only thing I've seen is that some people who may have been Russian posted on Twitter and/or Facebook.
I have never seen any of these postings but if others have, and read them you think they are "UN-wittingly" helping them.

tick tock.

Prove it.
You can't?
Tehon.... I am still in shock, that you could be so ignorant, to even ask that question....

You need to get out of your FOX bubble and read the news...

I can give you 100 links on all that they did, they are at your fingertips, google is your friend!

BUT, it's your friend, ONLY if YOU choose to read them and inform yourself....

and sadly, you won't read the press articles, because you do not want to know the truth fr some odd reason, I can't explain.

And yes, I can go and take my time to give you 5 or 10 links to summarize what they did....but again, YOU will deny it all.....

so why waste my time? you are a lost cause, already....if you can not do a simple search on the Russian Interference, and inform yourself.
Sorry to disappoint you but the fact is that the alleged Russian interference is anything but fact.

If the Russian interference is not Fact, then why are both Face book & Twitter letting a million users know that they may have been deceived by Russian bots?
Please explain.

If the Russian interference is not Fact, then why are both Face book & Twitter letting a million users know that they may have been deceived by Russian bots?
Please explain.
I think the word "may" is instructive.

Please explain.

I was deceived? Are you saying Hillary is a good person?
She didn't call me a deplorable?
No emails?
No Benghazi?
No debate questions?
No fixed primary?

And if it wasn't for Putin I wouldn't know any of these things? LOL

I'll take that as you wanting to remain ignorant. It's cool. Yes, you are lazy, too lazy to learn the truth. I'll take it a step further, you're just too stupid to either want to know, or figure out how to find it.

I love little CTers that think they know something the rest of us do not know and if we would just give them a chance they would educate us!
you mean like russia russia? two fking years and that CT is still a CT. And there is real evidence that Clinton conspired with the russians. I don't care honestly, I just find it funny that the leftist ignore it like it didn't happen. Just too fking funny.

It's neither a conspiracy nor a theory. It's very much reality, dope.

I don't believe anyone said the entire government. The names have been listed. and they are actually common between the email scandal and what's going on now. that's just unbelievable. dude, I give two shits what anyone believes, but anyone who can't acknowledge that Hitlery paid for material to use against an opponent are just out of touch with reality.

How did Clinton use that material against her opponent?

Sadly, it is you who is out of touch with reality.

It isn't the "deep state", it's the "top state". The shit-sucking traitors who are trying to nullify a lawful and legitimate presidential election reside at the top of the shit pile, not deep within it. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, Schiff, Mueller, Comey, Pelosi, Schumer, and so on.

You’ve just described Trump and the Birther Movement.

Nope, he's described the entire American Government.

Forum List

Back