Get ready for more "Deep State" mania

Trump supporters and many on the alt right have found a convenient boogeyman to blame all their problems on The "Deep State" is supposed to be a group of shadowy power players within our government, media and law enforcement communities that are out to destroy Trump and family. Trump and his supporters need an enemy to their problems on, and they can't use the Democrats anymore since the GOP controls the Senate, House and Whitehouse. This is going to be easy for the Trump folks to get away with since they don't have to so identify their enemy, and their followers are too ignorant and easily led bother to research this for themselves, so be prepared for a lot more of this folks. The "Deep State" and their "Secret Society" will get ya, if you don't watch out!!
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif

Fox News hosts ramp up ‘deep state’ conspiracies

Michael Goodwin: FBI memo proves the ‘deep state’ is real – and the press is part of it

Here is one from the National Enquirer, the most trusted name in news!! :bye1:

Donald Trump: Prez's Agenda Taken Hostage By Deep State Operatives!

This is priceless, if you were to actually DO some research you'd have quite a different view of things.

If you were to acually stop doing "research" and simply payed attention to what is actually happening, you might not be so gullible.

Start with the idea that Trump is simply hapless and the entire infrastructure of the US is out to get him.

Sorry kid, I've done my homework. You haven't.
The sad part for me is that I didn't figure it out until I had fought, killed, and watched friends die, after doing everything I could do to prevent it. It was, is, and always will be a waste. Men die so people can make money.

Trump supporters and many on the alt right have found a convenient boogeyman to blame all their problems on The "Deep State" is supposed to be a group of shadowy power players within our government, media and law enforcement communities that are out to destroy Trump and family. Trump and his supporters need an enemy to their problems on, and they can't use the Democrats anymore since the GOP controls the Senate, House and Whitehouse. This is going to be easy for the Trump folks to get away with since they don't have to so identify their enemy, and their followers are too ignorant and easily led bother to research this for themselves, so be prepared for a lot more of this folks. The "Deep State" and their "Secret Society" will get ya, if you don't watch out!!
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif

Michael Goodwin: FBI memo proves the ‘deep state’ is real – and the press is part of it

This is priceless, if you were to actually DO some research you'd have quite a different view of things.

If you were to acually stop doing "research" and simply payed attention to what is actually happening, you might not be so gullible.

Start with the idea that Trump is simply hapless and the entire infrastructure of the US is out to get him.

I'm not a Trump guy, I'm a truth guy. Trump is playing a part and he's doing it well. He's got everyone fighting and hating one another and that's exactly what they are paying him to do. Soon there will be new wars. Soon the Fed will start raising rates and the markets will crash.

The Deep State = The Illuminati = NWO = Flat Earth society = Area 51 = 9/11 explosives = grassy knoll...

All of the CTs are the same.
The deep state equals the institutions we learned in HS social studies were set up by Founders and bipartisan agreements to protect the republic from being usurped by non-democratic means.

Where were those institutions when Obama was President? Evidently they were on vacation for 8 years.

It doesn't work that way, moron. You people are the ones who believe in some retarded fantasy about how the Russians caused Hillary to lose.

Over one year into the Trump Presidency and you're still desperately holding on to a crack-head's delusion that Hillary should be President now. It's your dream, and you're fucking living it out in 3D Technicolor. :laugh:

I do not know who you think "my people" are, but I have stated at least 20 times or more on this forum that I do not buy in to the Trump-Russian collusion story.

I never wanted Hillary to be POTUS, not this time and not 8 years ago.

This is the reason that I added you to the end other crazy list, in your little CT mind, anyone that does not kiss the ass of Trump daily just has to agree with the Trump-Russian collusion story, in your little mind it is not possible that someone would not like Trump and yet not think he colluded with the Russians.

The Deep State = The Illuminati = NWO = Flat Earth society = Area 51 = 9/11 explosives = grassy knoll...

The deep state equals the institutions we learned in HS social studies were set up by Founders and bipartisan agreements to protect the republic from being usurped by non-democratic means.

Where were those institutions when Obama was President? Evidently they were on vacation for 8 years.
He took my freedoms. Tiny tears.

translation- you need to listen to more rush

You have no idea how much you don't know. It's ALL out in the open too, you're just another lazy child.
we are not lazy, you deep staters are....to the nth degree and you need a boogeyman and a scapegoat for your own failures....and yes, we've read all the paranoid bull crap on this imaginary deep state.... it's all bull shit....

you can't name any of them, you don't know who runs it, you don't know the ''leader'', you don't know if their paid, you don't know if they even know each other, but by golly they are REAL to you! Somehow, they continue generation after generation after generation, presidency after presidency.....Just Ridiculous, and simply infeasible.

You have no idea how much you don't know. It's ALL out in the open too, you're just another lazy child.
we are not lazy, you deep staters are....to the nth degree and you need a boogeyman and a scapegoat for your own failures....and yes, we've read all the paranoid bull crap on this imaginary deep state.... it's all bull shit....

you can't name any of them, you don't know who runs it, you don't know the ''leader'', you don't know if their paid, you don't know if they even know each other, but by golly they are REAL to you! Somehow, they continue generation after generation after generation, presidency after presidency.....Just Ridiculous, and simply infeasible.

I'll take that as you wanting to remain ignorant. It's cool. Yes, you are lazy, too lazy to learn the truth. I'll take it a step further, you're just too stupid to either want to know, or figure out how to find it.

I'll take that as you wanting to remain ignorant. It's cool. Yes, you are lazy, too lazy to learn the truth. I'll take it a step further, you're just too stupid to either want to know, or figure out how to find it.

I love little CTers that think they know something the rest of us do not know and if we would just give them a chance they would educate us!

You have no idea.

I have lots of ideas, and none of them are tied to CTs. I am much too big a skeptic to believe in any of them.

Ok.....
Ike gives a speech about the MIC.
JFK gives a speech about "Secret Societies".
JFK threatens to break up the CIA into a thousand pieces.
The CIA plans the Bay of Pigs.
JFK crosses them and the invasion fails.
Oil had been discovered on Cuba.
Daddy Bush owns Zapata Oil and has rigs near Cuba, the rigs double as CIA listening posts.
JFK refuses to escalate Vietnam, meaning he crossed the Bankers.
JFK dies.

I love little CTers that think they know something the rest of us do not know and if we would just give them a chance they would educate us!

Nope I'm comfy with your ignorance.

You have no idea.

I have lots of ideas, and none of them are tied to CTs. I am much too big a skeptic to believe in any of them.

Ok.....
Daddy Bush owns Zapata Oil and has rigs near Cuba, the rigs double as CIA listening posts.
JFK dies.

Every bit of this is true and every bit of it can be verified. You folks won't, you're too lazy and too stupid.

It isn't the "deep state", it's the "top state". The shit-sucking traitors who are trying to nullify a lawful and legitimate presidential election reside at the top of the shit pile, not deep within it. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, Schiff, Mueller, Comey, Pelosi, Schumer, and so on.

You’ve just described Trump and the Birther Movement.

perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif

The sad part for me is that I didn't figure it out until I had fought, killed, and watched friends die, after doing everything I could do to prevent it. It was, is, and always will be a waste. Men die so people can make money.

Sure,dope.
One vet to another, you're still full of shit.

You have no idea.

Ok.....
JFK dies.

When was the last time you saw a doctor?

perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif

I'm not a Trump guy, I'm a truth guy. Trump is playing a part and he's doing it well. He's got everyone fighting and hating one another and that's exactly what they are paying him to do. Soon there will be new wars. Soon the Fed will start raising rates and the markets will crash.

I don't disagree that he's playing a part. I just believe he is the one doing all of the playing.
Is it really more realistic to believe that the last admin, all of the DOJ, all of the intel infrastructure and the congress is in cahoots to destroy him rather than to believe he just might have some dirty secrets?

Last edited:
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif

Sure,dope.

Sure thing, pardon me if I don't take a guy in the rear with the gear seriously.

You have no idea.

Ok.....
JFK dies.

When was the last time you saw a doctor?

Meaning of course you're too lazy to look for yourself. It's ok, most people prefer to run with the crowd.

perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif

Sure,dope.

Sure thing, pardon me if I don't take a guy in the rear with the gear seriously.

Don't play that shit with me, asshole.
3rd-infantry-division-subdued-patch.jpg

Forum List

Back